剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
我非常乐意 长官 谢谢
Yeah, I'd like that, sir, thank you.
我现在值班表是我卧底身份的
I'm following the shift pattern of my undercover,
但我可以哪天晚上一起喝一杯
but I could do a drink one night?
或是下周在办公室谈
Or in the office next week.
好 就这样
Yeah. That's the ticket.
总之 好样的
Anyway, look. Well done, again.
-谢谢 长官 -真的很棒
- Thanks again, sir! - Yeah, really well done.
精神点
Look lively.
新上司来了
New gaffer's ready.
-早 -早 长官
- Morning. - Morning, sir.
不认识我的 我是高级督察伊恩·巴克斯
For those who don't know me, I'm DCI Ian Buckells.
而那些不看高级警司邮件的
And for those who don't read the Chief Super's e-mails,
我现在负责暗门行动了
I'm now running Operation Trapdoor.
第一件事
First order of business,
迈克尔·法姆可能的不在场证明
a possible alibi for Michael Farmer
以及面罩男的生物识别分♥析♥
and some biometrics relating to Balaclava Man.
巴克斯高级督察
DCI Buckells?
我是阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
请跟我来 长官
Come with me, please, sir.
-你知道我是谁吧 小巴 -是 长官
- Now, you know who I am, don't you, son? - Yes, sir.
2012年 你在金斯盖特当督察时
You were a DI at Kingsgate nick during an undercover operation
我有组员在那里卧底
that was carried out by one of my team in 2012.
现在跟她共事的警♥察♥ 我们都审查过
The officers she's working with at present have all been vetted,
但我们都没想到
but none of us could anticipate that
新高级调查员会是你
the new senior investigating officer was going to be you.
我不想把我的手下从这个案子上撤走
Now, I do not want to pull my officer off this job
我想你也不愿意浪费我们投入的
and I'm sure you don't want to see all that time
时间 财力和人力 是吧 小巴
and money and effort to go up the spout, do you, son?
当然 长官
No, sir.
因为不然的话
Because if it did,
全世界都会知道是谁的错
the world and his wife would know who's to blame.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是 长官 这就对了
Yes, sir. That's the spirit.
这里是蒂姆·艾菲德 请在哔声后留言
'This is Tim Ifield. Please leave a message after the beep.'
蒂姆·艾菲德回来上班了吗
Has Tim Ifield come back to work yet?
他一直没回我电♥话♥
He hasn't been returning my calls.
没有
Negative.
知道了
Received.
-谁啊 -警♥察♥
'Hello?' - Police officer.
抱歉打扰你了
I'm sorry to trouble you.
能拜托让我进去吗
Could you let me into the building, please?
谢谢 请待在原地
Thanks, miss. Stay where you are, please.
蒂姆 是史蒂夫·阿诺特
Tim? Steve Arnott!
蒂姆 是史蒂夫
Tim? Steve!
-你最后一次见他是什么时候 -几天前了
- When did you see him last? - Not for a few days.
你待在外边 控制出入 你跟我进去
Stay out and control access. In with me.
你们不能插手这事
You're not getting anywhere near this.
得了 哥们 你以为呢
Calm down, mate, what do you expect?
有案子了 被害人还是他们自己人
Crime's up on the box and it's one of their own.
上面情况怎么样
What's it look like up there?
你们想知道 我理解
You've got an interest and I get that.
但此案该由别的小组来处理
But this should be handled by an external team
哪怕只是出于照顾情绪考虑
if only for welfare issues.
这里有三个警长 一个警员
We're three DSs and one DC.
凭什么你说了算
Who put you in charge?
这些都是我上司同意了的
This has all gone through my gaffer.
你想和他争论 请便
You want to take it up with him, be my guest.
你以为呢
What did you expect, mate?
我们也得告诉我们的上司
We had to tell our gaffer.
-这里谁负责 -我
- Who's in charge here - I am.
-你可以走了 -等等
- You're relieved. - Wait.
你有什么权限
What authority do you have?
这不是暗门行动
This isn't Operation Trapdoor.
我是暴♥力♥重案组的当值高级督察
I'm Duty DCI on Major Violent Crime.
乔蒂 开始记录决策日志
Jodie, can you get a decision log up and running.
-是 长官 -尼尔 记录现场日志
- Yes, ma'am. - Neil, scene log.
我已经开现场日志了
I've already got a scene log going.
现场日志开好后 你们就登记进入
Once we've got the scene log up and running, you can sign in,
我们上去看看
we'll go up for a recce.
不行 你们不能进去
No way! No. No. You're not going in.
好
Great.
请让开
Please, stand down.
你已经听到了合法指令
You've been given a lawful order.
如果亨特利高级督察不给你记上 我会记的
If DCI Huntley doesn't put you on paper, I will.
主入口
Principal point of entry.
因今天下午警方的强行闯入而受损
Damage due to forced entry by police officers this afternoon
依据是第17节 保护生命
under Section 17, Preservation of Life.
看来犯人
Looks like the offender
收拾得很干净
did a pretty decent job of cleaning up after himself.
你还好吗
You OK?
继续
Go ahead.
这些工具 不管它们是干什么的
These tools, whatever they were for,
都没被用过
haven't been used.
死因看来是颈部割伤
Cause of death looks like the neck laceration.
颈静脉被割开
Nicked the jugular vein.
但他衣服上并没有太多血
Not much blood on his clothing, considering.
他应该是好一阵才死的
He'll have taken a while to die.
因为有清理的痕迹 他可能被动过
From the signs of a clean-up, he could've been moving around.
右手的食指 中指 无名指末端
Distal portions of second, third and fourth digits of right hand
被切掉
have been amputated.
我去快速看一下其他房♥间
I'll just have a look round the other rooms quickly
然后就叫小组上来了 好吗
and then I want to get the team in, if that's OK?
好
Fine.
-我是鉴证协调员 你们可以上来了 -收到
- FC. You're good to come up. - 'Received.'
你比我还难受
You're taking it worse than me.
我都不知道你们关系那么好
I didn't realise you were so close.
是认识的人 难免觉得...
Just when it's someone you know.
太不该了
Senseless.
活动范围似乎在尸体周围
Action area seems to be round the body.
没什么血迹 但尽量取吧
Not much in the way of spatter, but swab what you can,
以及所有可能入口
plus all potential points of entry.
亨特利高级督察
DCI Huntley.
我们去外边谈谈 让鉴证人员好好工作
We should talk outside and let the forensics crack on, yeah?
有血迹
Blood splatter.
很好 凯文
Brilliant, Kevin.
给这个血迹拍照
Let's get this spatter photographed,
-标记 取样 -好的
- marked and swabbed. - On it.
亨特利高级督察
DCI Huntley.
好的 长官
Very good, sir.
好样的 各位
Well done, everyone,
我就在外边 有事无线电叫我
I'll be on the radio outside if you need me.
没事 我来吧 阿诺特警长
Yeah, it's OK. I've got this, DS Arnott.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不舒服吗 亨特利高级督察
Are you feeling unwell, DCI Huntley?
死的是自己人
He was one of our own
这周本来压力就大
and it's already been a stressful week.
对 正因此 阿诺特警长
Yes. In which case, DS Arnott's point
说应由外部人员调查很有道理
about the value of an outside investigation is well made.
恕我直言 长官 我不同意
With respect, sir, I disagree.
这是我们的辖区
This is our patch,
我们的被害人 我们的专长
our victim, our specialisation.
在我看来 我们最有资格处理此案
In my considered opinion, we're best qualified to handle this.
等一下
Hang on a second.
我是这里的最高长官 亲爱的
I'm the senior ranking officer here, darling.
是的 您是
Yes, you are,
希望您能使用性别中性的措辞
and I'd thank you to use gender-neutral language,
还要提醒您 这是一起全新的调查
and remind you that this is a fresh investigation
和暗门行动毫无关联
bearing no relation to Operation Trapdoor.
您可以同我的上司讨论此事
You're at liberty to take this up with my supervision team.
但与此同时
But in the meantime,
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表