剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
根据数据库
And on the database,
他们之前也都和嫌疑人无任何关联
none of them show any previous link to the suspect.
-迈克尔·法姆 -是 长官
- Michael Farmer? - Yes, sir.
法姆有性犯罪前科
Farmer's a convicted sex offender,
被控在苔石南区绑♥架♥了一位年轻女性
who allegedly abducted a young woman in Moss Heath
并把她扔在着火的房♥子里等死
and left her to die in a burning house.
在他家
And at his home,
找到了和前两名受害者相关的战利品
trophies were found linking to the previous victims.
蒂姆·艾菲德称亨特利高级督察
Tim Ifield claims that DCI Huntley
无视了那些
disregarded forensic evidence
动摇了迈克尔·法姆嫌疑的证据
that casts doubt on Michael Farmer's guilt.
需注意的是 长官
Bearing in mind, sir,
亨特利一定和其他警官讨论过这些证据
Huntley must have discussed the evidence with other officers,
肯定也拿给皇家检察官看了
must have presented it to the Crown Prosecutor.
没调查之前无从知道具体情况 长官
Well, we can't know details until we start digging, sir.
好
Right.
长官 我们如何对待蒂姆·艾菲德的举报
Sir, how we treat Tim Ifield's claims
会影响到所有目击了腐♥败♥
speaks volumes about anyone that witnesses corruption
可能在犹豫是否该检举的人
or is in two minds about coming forward.
看你当上警长后变成什么样了
See what happens when you become a DS?
开始考虑影响了
You start worrying how things look.
不说那些细枝末节
Hang the finer points.
有个小伙可能要因自己没犯的罪入狱
A young lad might go to prison for a crime he didn't commit.
如果其中涉及到警♥察♥违规 那我要知道
And if police wrongdoing is part of it, I want to know.
是 长官
Sir.
本能表现得更好的
That could've gone better.
我的升职不该是个问题 史蒂夫
My promotion shouldn't be an issue, Steve.
我只是说 下次跟头儿汇报前
All I mean is, next time let's get our ducks in a row
咱们先统一口径
before we talk to the gaffer.
我没意见
You're not getting any argument from me.
抱歉 长官 有位东密德兰的警长
Sorry, ma'am. There's a DS here from East Mids,
说有事要告诉你
says you should know all about it.
什么事
All about what?
抱歉 长官
Sorry, ma'am.
-在哪 -案情室
- Where? - Incident Room.
尼尔 给我吧
Neil, I'll take those.
-好的 头儿 -谢谢
- Cheers, boss. - Thank you.
高级督察亨特利
DCI Huntley.
凯特·弗林警长
DS Kate Flynn.
恭喜您破了一个大案子 长官 好样的
Congratulations on closing the case, ma'am. Great job.
谢谢
Thank you.
我并不知道你要来找我
I'm afraid you've caught me unawares.
抱歉 长官 我以为已经提前沟通好了
Sorry, ma'am. I thought the liaison had been agreed.
我可不知道
It's news to me.
我是东密德兰失踪人口组的
I'm Missing Persons over at East Mids,
正在查一起失踪案
looking into a disappearance
跟您案中的头两位受害人有相似之处
with similarities with the first two victims in your case.
和您的案子一样 失踪者曾是少年犯
Like yours, she's got juvenile offences
并有多次卖♥♥淫记录
and on-off history of prostitution.
我们对外公开的信息
Everything we've put out to the public
都有意不提这些姑娘艰难的过往
has played down those girls' difficult upbringings,
我坚持要求的
at my insistence.
卖♥♥淫并非案件的影响因素
Prostitution is not a factor in these cases.
受害人可能是任何女性
The victims could have been any woman.
我们局里不会称呼她们为妓♥女♥
No-one at this station calls those girls prostitutes.
我们叫她们芭丝温德和莉欧妮
We call them Baswinder and Leonie.
是 长官 我无意冒犯
Yes, ma'am. I didn't mean to cause any offence.
哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦打两份工
Hana Reznikova works two jobs,
全职 清洁工和服务生
all hours, cleaner and waitress.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
但我们头儿派我来排查联♥系♥
Still, my gaffer's asked me to rule out any connection.
他说他给你发过邮件
He said he'd sent you an e-mail.
我们这边近来比较忙
It's all been a bit hectic here.
芮琪·内维尔 21岁
Rikki Neville, 21-year-old,
最后被见到是在圣诞前
last seen just before Christmas.
你需要我们提供什么
What do you need from us?
谢谢 长官
Thank you, ma'am.
我们安排了一场对迈克尔·法姆的起诉后询问
We've arranged a post-charge interview with Michael Farmer,
问一些关于我这个案子的问题
just to put some questions about my case.
行啊
Fine.
那我在这里等您小组谁有空 长官
I'll just wait here until one of your team's available, ma'am.
这样吧 询问法姆
You know what, interviewing Farmer...
还是我跟你去吧 或许能帮上忙
perhaps it would help if I was there?
好的 长官
Yeah. Very good, ma'am.
好吧
Right.
迈克尔 我叫凯特·弗林
Michael, my name's Kate Flynn,
我是东密德兰警局的警长
I'm a Detective Sergeant on the East Midlands Constabulary.
你记得波克大道警局的亨特利高级督察吧
You remember DCI Huntley from Polk Avenue Police Station?
你好 迈克尔
Hello, Michael.
谢谢你今天愿意跟我们交谈
Thank you for speaking to us today.
你怎么样 迈克尔
How are you, Michael?
打架了吗
Been in a fight?
我摔了一跤
I had one of my falls.
有时在狱中会很难熬
It can be tough in prison
特别是受到某类指控的人
if you're in for certain kinds of offences,
哪怕你还在候审
even if you're only on remand.
我们可以跟罪犯管理警官谈谈
We can speak to the Offender Management Officer,
说下你在帮我们
explain that you're helping us.
或许他们能多加保护你
And maybe that way they can do more to protect you.
谢谢
Thank you.
首先我要提醒你
Right, now first I need to remind you
你的权利已宣读
that you remain under caution.
她的意思是你有权保持沉默
What that means is you shouldn't say anything
你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
unless you're OK for it to be used against you in court.
你可以说"无可奉告"来回避问题
You can avoid a question by saying no comment
你也可以随时终止询问
and you can stop the interview at any time.
我需要问你
I need to ask you
新年之后的两周里你的行踪
about your whereabouts in the two weeks after New Year.
你是否在一月上旬去过莱斯特地区
Did you travel to the Leicester area in early January?
不记得了
Don't remember.
你不记得是否出过城吗
You don't remember ever leaving town?
我不常出门
I don't get out much.
你没坐公交或火车出城吗
You didn't take a bus or a train out of town at all?
时间有些久了 抱歉
It was a while ago. I'm sorry.
我可能忘了
I might've forgotten.
那开车呢
What about driving?
你是否曾开车出城 迈克尔
Do you ever drive out of town at all, Michael?
迈克尔
Michael?
没有
No.
这里有张照片
Here's a photo.
我想问你的就是这个女孩
This is the girl I'm asking you about.
她看起来挺像哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦 是不是
She looks a bit like Hana Reznikova, doesn't she?
年龄相仿 头发相像
Similar age, same sort of hair, I mean.
-我... -迈克尔
- I... - Michael...
你从她那里偷东西了吗
did you steal anything from her?
我...
I...
亨特利高级督察跟我说
DCI Huntley's explained to me
哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦戴了一副耳环
that Hana Reznikova was wearing a set of earrings
耳环在你家里被找到
that were found in your house.
这个女孩 有人说看到她
And this girl, someone reckons they saw her
上了一个陌生人的车
getting into a car with a stranger,
这和据称发生在
which is what's alleged
哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦身上的事一样
to have happened with Hana Reznikova.
我不想再惹麻烦了
I don't want to get in more trouble.
迈克尔 你怎么想的就怎么答
Michael, you can answer however you like.
如果你想改口的话 也可以
If you want to change your story, you can,
但你必须知道
but it's important that you know
改口供可能不利于你的法庭辩护
that changing answers may harm your defence in court.
她说得对 迈克尔
That's correct, Michael.
我问你车的事 迈克尔
The reason I'm asking you about the car, Michael,
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表