剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
You have ruined my life.
不 我们保护生命
'No, we protect life.'
很好
Great.
干得不错 各位
It's good work, guys.
他们上了床 不代表哈娜杀了他
Just because they had sex doesn't mean Hana killed Tim.
没错
True.
但他请她去了他的公♥寓♥
But he invited her back to his flat.
她之前没去过
She hadn't been there before.
这我们知道 因为我们没在
We know that because we didn't detect
他公♥寓♥里发现任何她的DNA或指纹
any of her DNA or fingerprints in his flat.
他获得了她的信任
He gained her trust,
诱骗她过去 想杀了她
lured her there to kill her.
她出于自卫杀了他
She killed him in self-defence.
我们离找到能起诉她的证据
We're a whisker away from finding the evidence
只差一点了
we'll need to charge her.
一切都说得通
It's all falling into place.
唯一欠缺的
The only hole
就是证明迈克尔·法姆和蒂姆·艾菲德是同伙
is proving that Michael Farmer and Tim Ifield were accomplices
然后整个案子就都破了
and then we've cracked the whole damn case.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我们现在查到了新线索 蒂姆的一次性手♥机♥
We've got this lead now on Tim's burner phone.
我们很可能会借此发现更多
Chances are we're going to open up a whole new can of worms
他死前那段时间做过的其他事
about what he was up to in the time round his death.
希望如此
Hopefully.
是啊
Yeah.
很遗憾 我没查到17日晚上
I'm afraid I've drawn a blank on taxis
有出租在蒂姆·艾菲德家的街上接客
picking up from Tim Ifield's street on the night of the 17th.
-好吧 -但是
- Right. - But...
我查看了那晚的交通监控
I've been looking at traffic camera footage from that night.
这是距蒂姆公♥寓♥0.25英里处的一个路口
This is a junction a quarter of a mile from Tim's flat.
我没看到出租车
I didn't spot a taxi,
但我留意了像小型出租车的车辆
but I looked for vehicles resembling a minicab.
这辆黑色奔驰E级轿车
And this dark Mercedes E-class saloon
在23:31通过了这里
passes through at 23:31
往离开蒂姆公♥寓♥的方向驶去
heading in the direction away from Tim's flat.
而当晚早些时候 18:36
And here it is earlier that evening at 18.36
它在开往蒂姆公♥寓♥
heading towards Tim's flat.
能识别牌照吗
Any chance we'll be able to read the reg?
我把图片发去加强处理了
I've sent the images for enhancement.
有消息我马上告诉你
I'll let you know the moment I hear back.
谢了 梅妮特
Cheers, Maneet.
好样的
Well done.
等下
Holding.
有人接到过亨特利丈夫的来电吗
Anyone had further contact from Huntley's husband?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
他不能说我没给过他机会
He can't say I didn't give him a chance.
这里是W&B合伙律师事务所的
'You've reached Nicholas Huntley of
尼克拉斯·亨特利
Webber and Barratt Partners LLP.
请留言
'Please leave a message.'
亨特利先生 我是反腐12组的阿诺特警长
Mr Huntley, DS Arnott. AC-12.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你表现得非常好 萝珊
You've excelled yourself, Roz.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
暗门是我这辈子最艰难的几个月
Trapdoor's been the toughest months of my life.
我很感激您给予我的支持 长官
I appreciate the backing you've given me, sir.
你在警校时就表现不俗
You were a star in training college,
然后你选择了把家庭放在第一位
then you put your family first.
我不过是让你回到了应当的位置
I'm only putting you back where you belong.
这是朋友该做的嘛
And what are friends for?
非常感谢 长官
Thank you very much, sir.
抱歉
Sorry.
亨特利先生 我是反腐12组的阿诺特警长
'Mr Huntley, DS Arnott. AC-12.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.'
他去见亨特利的丈夫了
He's gone to see Huntley's husband.
我能帮你什么吗
Anything I can do?
图像加强识别出了出现在
Image enhancement got a reg number
蒂姆公♥寓♥附近的车辆的牌照
on the vehicle seen near Tim's flat.
我必须马上告诉史蒂夫
I need to tell Steve right away.
亨特利先生 还是我 阿诺特警长
Mr Huntley, DS Arnott, again.
我本希望你能主动联♥系♥我
'I was hoping you'd have come back to me by now'
谈我们之前说的事
on the matter we discussed.
我跟我的一个同事谈过了
I've spoken to a colleague of mine,
一位刑事事务律师 吉米·雷克维尔
a criminal solicitor, called Jimmy Lakewell.
你最好去联♥系♥他 雷-克...
'I think it's best that you go through him. L-A-K-E...'
亨特利先生 您是在拒绝
Mr Huntley, are you refusing to
配合警方的合法调查吗
'cooperate with a lawful police investigation?'
我是阿诺特警长 请留言
'This is DS Arnott, please leave a message.'
警长 我们查到车牌了
Sarge, we got a reg on the car.
车是尼克拉斯·亨特利的 萝珊的丈夫
It belongs to a Nicholas Huntley - Roz's husband.
梅妮特 继续给他打
Maneet, just call him again.
我是阿诺特警长 请留言
This is DS Arnott, please leave a message.'
我就在你办公室外
I'm outside your office.
我们当面谈谈不是更好吗
'Wouldn't it be better to discuss all this face-to-face?'
亨特利先生 关于3月17日的事
Listen, Mr Huntley, with respect to the 17th of March,
我们掌握了有力的旁证
we've got strong circumstantial evidence
能证明你妻子撒谎了 她当时不在家
your wife wasn't at home as she claims.
我对此无可奉告
I've got no comment to make.
我是在给你老实交待的机会
I'm giving you the opportunity to say something now
不然情况就要严重了
before this gets extremely serious
不仅是对于你妻子
not just for your wife,
对你也是 先生
but for you too, sir.'
史蒂夫 你得回电♥话♥
Steve, we need you to call in.
尼克·亨特利可能很危险 好吗
Nick Huntley could be dangerous, OK.
尼克·亨特利可能很危险 回电♥话♥
Nick Huntley could be dangerous. Call in.
拜托了 你跟我的事务律师谈吧
Please, you should talk to my solicitor.
我这就上六楼
I'm going up to the 5th floor.
雷-克-维-尔
'L-A-K-E-W-E-L-L.'
她跟你说她那晚在哪
Where did she claim she was that night?
那晚你们的孩子打你妻子的手♥机♥
That night your kids left a voicemail
留了语♥音♥信息
on your wife's phone
问能不能叫外卖♥♥
asking permission to order a takeaway.
如果他们要给她打电♥话♥ 你又在哪
If they're calling her, where were you?
我猜你也对你的行踪撒谎了
'I'm thinking you weren't where you said you were.
亨特利先生
'Mr Huntley?'
好好想想你的答案
Think about your answer.
你还有一分钟 我这就上去
You've got one minute. I'm on my way up.
电梯门关闭中
Doors closing.
您有五条新信息 第一条
'You have five new messages. Message one.'
警长 我们查到车牌了
'Sarge, we got a reg on the car.
车是尼克拉斯·亨特利的
It belongs to a Nicholas Huntley.
电梯门开启中
Doors opening.
电梯门关闭中
Doors closing.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表