剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
then clocks in on the night shift.
对 但我们翻了大量旧记录
Yeah, but we went through the records way back.
萝珊·亨特利跟迈克尔之前的定罪毫无关联
Roz Huntley never had anything to do with Michael's prior conviction,
她也没跟相关者共事过
she never even worked with anyone who did.
所以她怎么会选中迈克尔
So how could she have picked Michael?
你知道他们会怎么说吧
You know what they're going to say, don't you?
我们没法证明你的坠楼跟尼克·亨特利有关
Because we couldn't pin your fall on Nick Huntley,
就以别的名义纠缠他俩
we're going after the pair of them for something else.
是啊
Yeah.
-谢了 伙计 -没事
- Thanks, mate. - It's all right.
-越来越熟练了 -谢了
- Getting good at this. - Cheers.
-我也上去 -不 不用
- I'll come up. - No, you're all right.
我楼里有电梯
My building's got a lift.
你确定
You sure?
确定 我没事 晚安 凯特
Yeah. I'm fine. Night, Kate.
晚安 史蒂夫
Night, Steve.
警长 你让我追查
Sarge, you asked me to track down
迈克尔·法姆16岁那次定罪时的事务律师
Michael Farmer's solicitor from his conviction when he was 16?
对 不管为何 迈克尔似乎挺喜欢他的
Yeah, for whatever reason, Michael seemed to like him.
你绝猜不到是谁
You'll never guess who it was.
凯特
Kate.
我怎么说的 这世上就没有巧合
What did I say about there being no such thing as coincidence?
雷克维尔先生 你是尼克·亨特利的事务律师
Mr Lakewell, you're Nick Huntley's solicitor,
对吗
is that correct?
不是
No.
我只是帮忙给他提供些法律建议罢了
I just provided him with a bit of legal advice, as a favour.
你会如何形容你和尼克·亨特利的关系
How would you describe your relationship with Nick Huntley?
我们是法学院同学 老朋友了
We were at law school together. Old mates.
你们私下有交际
You socialised?
是的
Yes.
你们的妻子也跟你们一起交际吗
Your wives socialise with you?
我离婚了 但是的 我们互相认识
I'm divorced, but, yes, we mix socially.
这次询问是出于什么目的
What's behind this line of inquiry?
你是否知道婕德·霍普克这个名字
Do you know the name Jade Hopkirk?
不知道 想不起来
Nope. Doesn't ring a bell.
"雷克维尔先生
"Mr Lakewell
否认知道婕德·霍普克"
denies knowing Jade Hopkirk."
"警探试图拿基本询问技巧
"Detective attempts rudimentary interview technique
唬资深刑事事务律师
"on seasoned criminal solicitor.
这让她看起来很傻"
"Makes a bit of a tit of herself."
我们在查有谁了解迈克尔·法姆的过去
We're looking into who knew about Michael Farmer's past,
谁可能认为他
who might have considered him
能成为年轻女性受侵害案件的嫌疑人
a likely suspect for offences against young women.
婕德·霍普克是迈克尔·法姆
Jade Hopkirk was the alleged victim
2009年被定罪的那起强♥奸♥案的据称受害人
when Michael Farmer was convicted of rape in 2009.
是 当然 我现在想起来你们说的是谁了
Yes, of course, now I recall exactly who you mean.
我当时代理了迈克尔
I represented Michael.
他认了罪
He pleaded guilty.
他未经对方允许
He had sex with a
和一个15岁少女发生了性关系
15-year-old girl, without her consent.
这就是强♥奸♥ 他认罪 是因为他确实有罪
That's rape. He pleaded guilty because he was guilty.
不上法庭让陪审团决断是你的主意吗
Was it your idea not to test that out on a jury?
我和我委托人之间的事是保密的
What went on between myself and my client is privileged.
所以你从未跟尼克·亨特利谈论过此案
So you never discussed the case with Nick Huntley?
或萝珊·亨特利
Or Roz Huntley?
没有
Exactly.
你应该记得 先生
As you'll recall, sir,
接受反腐12组的询问时
at his interview with AC-12,
亨特利先生拒绝回答
Mr Huntley declined to answer questions
关于他3月18日晚上的
regarding his whereabouts for parts of the evening
行踪的问题
of the 18th of March -
即蒂姆西·艾菲德被杀的那晚
the night of Timothy Ifield's murder.
你能为他的行踪做担♥保♥吗
Can you vouch for his whereabouts?
《轮椅神探》是一部罪案类美剧
主角是位下半身瘫痪的侦探
听着 轮椅神探Listen, Ironside,
你们没有证据指控尼克
you've got no evidence against Nick,
我不必做什么担♥保♥
so I don't have to.
那好
Fine.
走吧 史蒂夫
Come on, Steve.
吉米
Jimmy?
反腐12组的人刚来过我办公室
I've just had AC-12 turn up at my office,
问我蒂姆西·艾菲德被杀那晚
asking questions about Nick's whereabouts
尼克的行踪
on the night of Timothy Ifield's murder.
你怎么跟他们说的
What did you tell them?
我当然什么都没说
Nothing, obviously.
我觉得你和尼克该知道一下
I thought you and Nick should know.
好 谢谢你 吉米
Good. Thank you, Jimmy,
不用跟尼克说了 我会告诉他
and no need to tell Nick. I'll let him know.
我已经给他发了语♥音♥留言
I've already sent him a voicemail.
我不该跟他说吗
Should I not have?
没事的
No, that's fine.
再次感谢 吉米
Thanks. Thanks again, Jimmy.
这是助理警♥察♥局长
You've reached the personal voicemail
德雷克·希尔顿的私人语♥音♥信箱
of Assistant Chief Constable Derek Hilton.
你说反腐12组已经完了
You said AC-12 were finished.
你说他们的政♥治♥迫♥害♥已经结束了
You said their witch-hunt was finished,
但他们还在查我
but they're still after me.
甚至我丈夫 他的事务律师
My husband, his solicitor,
他们能找到的一切后门
any backdoor route they can find.
你不知道这给我的婚姻带来了多大影响
You don't know what this is doing to my marriage.
好样的
Well done.
我不再做了
I'm finished.
我觉得好累 长官
I feel drained, sir.
我的产假本来也快开始了
It's not long till the start of my maternity leave.
我知道了
I see.
我现在有点支撑不住了
Things are beginning to get on top of me.
这个时间点太不巧了
And the timing couldn't be worse.
我真的需要我最好的手下们
I really need all my best people, you know.
我最不希望的 就是让您和本部失望
The last thing I want to do is let you and the department down.
我知道了
I see.
如果你已经决定了
Well, if your mind's made up.
我祝你一切顺利 亲爱的
I wish you all the best, darling.
-谢谢您 长官 -好
- Thank you, sir. - Yeah.
我希望您别跟大家说太多
I'd appreciate if you don't say too much to the team.
我不想大家大惊小怪
I don't want anyone making a fuss.
谢谢你愿在办公室外见我
Listen, thanks for meeting me outside the office.
不客气 哥们
Yeah, any time, mate.
也谢谢你昨晚的语♥音♥留言
Oh, and thank you for the voicemail last night.
我不知道反腐12组想干什么
I don't know where AC-12 are going with this,
但我必须告诉你和萝珊
but I had to let you and Roz know.
你们昨晚找机会聊过了吗
Did you get chance to talk it through last night?
事实上 没有
Actually, no.
这就是为什么我想跟你在办公室外见
No, this is why I wanted to meet you outside the office.
我和萝珊
Me and Roz...
现在情况不太好
it's a bit messed up right now.
非常不好
It's a lot messed up.
我也经历过 离婚
I've been there, the divorce.
我真遗憾 哥们
Sorry to hear that, mate.
不止如此
It's more than that.
萝珊一直在对
Roz has been lying to me
蒂姆·艾菲德被杀时她的行踪撒谎
about where she was when Tim Ifield was killed.
那晚后 她手臂上出现了一块伤
She has this wound on her arm from the same night.
我有理由担心
I've got tangible concerns
她卷入了一起重罪
that she's involved in a serious crime.
我的天
My God.
我真不知怎么办了 哥们
I'm at my wits' end, mate.
天啊 当然
God, of course.
太遗憾了
Really sorry.
如果你想 我可以帮你解决
If you want me to, I can sort it.
自愿接受询问 匿名 另找家警局
Voluntary interview, anonymity, independent police station...
豁免权
immunity.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表