剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
我的委托人已经非常配合了
My client's given full cooperation.
你们要么根据G法规逮捕他
Either you arrest him under Code G
要么就放他走
or he's free to go.
本次调查尚未结束
This inquiry isn't finished,
远未结束
not by a long chalk.
你们可别想错了 德斯福德警员
Don't you kid yourselves, fellas. DC Desford.
等我的警官醒了
When my officer wakes up,
他会有话说的
he'll have a tale to tell.
到时候我们再看
Then we'll see what's what.
你得再机灵些 杰姆斯
You want to sharpen up your act there, James.
是 长官
Sir.
凯特 你怎么来了 你可能被看到
Kate, what are you doing here? You could be seen.
我必须来 长官 他怎么样
I had to come, sir. How is he?
他的右腿 盆骨 椎骨骨折
He's got fractures of his right leg, pelvis, vertebrae,
颅骨破裂
fractured skull,
还断了几根肋骨 手术做完了
some busted ribs. I mean, they've operated,
但护士说现在还不好下论断 所以...
but the nurse says it's too early to say anything, so...
需要医生时 总是一个都找不到
You can never find a bloody doctor when you want one.
你得看看这个
You ought to look at this.
史蒂夫坠楼那天的监控
CCTV from Steve's fall.
我们不是什么都没查到吗
I thought we'd drawn a blank?
这是我从隔壁楼找到的
I got this from neighbouring premises
俯瞰一条小巷
overlooking an alleyway.
老天爷
Good God.
时间和史蒂夫的坠楼吻合 长官
Timing fits with Steve's fall, sir.
这就在他坠楼几分钟后
This was just a few minutes after.
这就是了 面罩男
Well, there you have it. Balaclava Man,
他不是迈克尔·法姆
he can't be Michael Farmer,
也不会是蒂姆西·艾菲德
he can't be Timothy Ifield.
看来他可能是尼克·亨特利
It's looking like he could be Nick Huntley.
尼克·亨特利身上
No traces of Steve's blood
没发现任何史蒂夫的血或DNA
or DNA were found on Nick Huntley.
也没有衣服纤维
No clothes fibres, either.
没有任何类似面罩男穿着的纤维
Nor any fibres that might relate to the Balaclava Man outfit.
是 但这不会是巧合
Yeah, but this is no coincidence.
亨特利绝对与此事有关
Huntley's definitely involved.
他是唯一知道史蒂夫当时在哪的人
He's the only person who knew where Steve was.
-怎么 你觉得他跟别人说了 -不
- What? Do you think he tipped somebody off? - No.
亨特利接到史蒂夫的第一通
Huntley only made one phone call
语♥音♥留言后 只打了一通电♥话♥
after Steve's initial voicemail,
就是给他的律师 寻求法律建议
which was to his solicitor, seeking legal advice.
好 所就要靠史蒂夫
Right, so it's all down to Steve
来指认亨特利为袭击他的人了
identifying Huntley as his assailant.
是 长官
Sir.
蒂姆·艾菲德被杀一案呢
What about the Tim Ifield murder?
还有别的跟尼克·亨特利有关的线索吗
Any more connections with Nick Huntley there?
梅妮特看了蒂姆·艾菲德公♥寓♥附近
Maneet's studied all the traffic cameras in the vicinity
所有的交通监控
of Tim Ifield's flat.
蒂姆遇害当晚没有其他监控拍到
There were no other sightings of Nick Huntley's vehicle
尼克·亨特利的车了
for the night of Tim's murder.
加把劲 小杰
Come on, son.
史蒂夫·阿诺特还在重症监护室
Steve Arnott's up in intensive care
而你在这里节节败退
and you've gone into full steam reverse!
如果他们有证据 就不会放你走
If they had anything, they'd have held you.
相信我 没事的
Trust me. It's fine.
他们给我看了
They showed me
一张监控截图 是个吓人的面罩男
a CCTV picture of some scary bloke in a balaclava.
是跟一桩凶案有关
It's to do with this death, this murder.
他们为什么要问你
Why were they asking you
蒂姆西·艾菲德被杀一案的事
questions about Timothy Ifield's murder?
你有什么没告诉我的
What haven't you told me?
我的天 萝珊 你也好意思说
Jesus Christ, Roz, you've got a nerve.
是你一直在撒谎 不是我
You're the one that's doing all the lying, not me.
我再问你一次
I'm going to ask you again.
他们为什么要问你
Why were they asking you
蒂姆西·艾菲德被杀一案的事
questions about Timothy Ifield's murder?
因为我去那里了...
Because I was there...
那天晚上
that night.
他们手里有交通监控拍到我的车
They've got my car on a traffic camera
出现在距他公♥寓♥几百米处的地方
a few hundred yards away from his flat.
你还是不懂 是不是
You still don't get it, do you?
深夜晚归 各种借口 床上冷淡
The late nights. The excuses. The brush-off in bed.
我知道你肯定是有别人了
I knew that you had to be with someone.
你跟踪了我
You followed me?
我本来没想 但你把手♥机♥落在了家
I didn't intend to. But you left your phone at home
还说你是去工作了
when you said that you were going to work.
所以我拿起手♥机♥ 想追上你
So I picked it up and I tried to catch you.
却看见你拐上了另一条路
I saw you take a different turn
去了家可疑的出租车公♥司♥
to some dodgy mini-cab firm.
我的天 尼克
Jesus Christ, Nick.
于是我跟踪了那辆出租 直到你下车
So, I followed that cab until you got out.
我现在懂了 你是为了避开拍到了我的
I realise now it was to avoid the traffic camera
交通监控
that captured my car.
然后我看见你沿着条小路走
And I saw you walk down a side street
我走到路尽头时
and I got to the end just in time
刚好看见你走进那栋公♥寓♥
to see you go into those flats.
我每分钟都想过去敲门
And every minute I wanted to bang on that door
抓你俩个正着
and catch the pair of you at it.
但我没有 我放弃了
But I didn't. I gave up
我回来了 回家了
and I came here, I came home.
回到我们的家 我们的孩子身旁
To our house. To our kids.
回到我们共建的生活中
To the life that we've built.
老天啊 尼克
For God's sake, Nick.
本来一切都在我掌握中 结果...
I had this under control. Instead...
我丈夫那晚却在那一带徘徊
my husband was prowling the area that night
现在他们在想
and now they're wondering
你是否设计杀害了一名他们的警官
if you set up one of their officers to be killed.
这可是共谋谋杀
That's conspiracy to murder.
好吧 那么
OK, so,
你都对反腐12组说了什么
what did you tell AC-12?
对我有点信心吧 萝珊
Give me some credit, Roz,
我没说我妻子和另一个男人在一起
I didn't say that my wife was with another man,
好吗
OK?
我替你掩盖了
I covered for you.
我说你在家 身体不舒服
I said that you were at home. Unwell,
和你跟他们说的一样
like you'd told them.
很好
Good.
那天晚上在那栋公♥寓♥里发生了什么 是他吗
What happened in those flats that night? Was it him?
-他 -是他吗 他
- Him? - Was it him? Him? Him?
是被杀的那个人吗
The one that was... that was killed?
不 不要再撒谎了 萝珊
No. No more lies, Roz.
我要知道真♥相♥
I want the truth.
我那天晚上是和一个人在一起
I was with someone that night.
然后呢
And?
-然后什么 -然后发生了什么
- And what? - And what happened?
我们对彼此有感觉 就过了一夜
We had feelings for each other. And we spent the night together.
附近发生了一起凶案 我们与之无关
A crime took place nearby. We had nothing to do with it,
我们甚至都没看到
we weren't even witnesses,
但我们都不能向警队承认
but neither of us can admit to work
我们那晚就在附近
that we were in the area that night.
所以 他是名警♥察♥
So, he's a policeman?
结婚了吗
Married?
是谁
Who?
你不认识
No-one you know.
而且已经结束了
And it's over.
进来 进来
Yeah, come in. Come in.
抱歉打扰你 长官
Sorry to bother you, sir.
我一直在想办法
I've been looking at finding a way
证明某个嫌疑人进过蒂姆的公♥寓♥
to place a suspect inside of Tim's flat.
好
Good.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表