剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
性别歧视
Sexism,
卧底行动
undercover operations,
可疑证据
and questionable evidence.
好了 这场闹剧到此结束
All right. This circus is over.
黑斯廷斯警司
Superintendent Hastings,
你是否授权弗林警长
did you authorise DS Flynn
设计起诉哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦
to engineer charges against Hana Reznikova?
我没有
I did not.
你是否授权弗林警长在3月23日
Did you authorise DS Flynn to tamper with evidence
到今日期间 篡改蒂姆西·艾菲德
in regard to the investigation into the murder of Timothy Ifield
被杀一案的证据
from the 23rd of March to today's date?
我没有
I did not.
你是否引诱鉴证调查员
Did you induce Forensic Investigator
凯文·吉尔更改
Kevin Gill to alter his testimony,
关于他对KRG-13号♥证物的处理的证词
in regard to the handling of evidence item reference KRG-13?
我没有
I did not.
黑斯廷斯警司 我现在不能排除你
Superintendent Hastings, at this time, I'm unable to exclude you,
德斯福德警员 阿诺特警长和弗林警长
DC Desford, DS Arnott and DS Flynn
在针对我的调查中
from a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice
存在共谋妨碍司法公正的嫌疑
in the actions you've brought against me,
我认为你们的调查毫无根据 是无理取闹
which I believe are unfounded, vexatious
而且意在妨碍我合法调查
and intended to obstruct my lawful inquiries
芭丝温德·考尔和莉欧妮·考勒斯戴
into the murders of Baswinder Kaur, Leonie Collersdale
和蒂姆西·艾菲德的谋杀案
and Timothy Ifield.
这是一份助理警♥察♥局长希尔顿签字的授权书
This is a signed authority from Assistant Chief Constable Hilton,
要求反腐12组停止调查我
recusing AC-12 from your inquiry into me,
我的小组 以及以上案件
my team and the above offences.
亨特利高级督察和莫法特高级督察离开房♥间
DCI Huntley and DCI Moffatt are leaving the room.
去把那破玩意关了 杰姆斯
Switch that bloody thing off, James.
抱歉 长官 但我必须说
Sorry, sir, I have to say.
我叫杰米 不是杰姆斯
It's Jamie, not James.
说实话 小杰 我现在真的不在乎这个
Frankly, son, right now, I couldn't give a shit.
我可没栽赃证据
I never planted evidence.
也没指使证人 你知道的
I never coached any witness and you know it.
希尔顿可能信了你的鬼话
Hilton might have fallen for your crap,
但其他人不会
but no-one else will.
你多大了 凯特
How old are you, Kate?
31岁
31.
我跟你讲讲我31岁前的经历
I'll tell you about my road to 31.
我当时已当了两年督察
I'd been a DI two years already.
然后 我做了对他人有利的人生抉择
Then, I made life choices in the best interests of others.
最终发现 这对我毫无益处
Not in my best interests, at all, as it turned out.
据我所知 你不会犯这样的错误
And from what I know, you won't make that mistake.
为了爬到顶 你什么都肯放弃
You'd give up anything to get to the top.
但尽管你有如此野心
But despite all your ambition,
你还是站错了队
you find yourself on the wrong side of the line.
你又知道什么
What do you know?
你有一个基本见不到的儿子
That you've got a son you barely see.
你没什么资格装清高
Hardly holier than thou.
你真该看到他的表情
You should have seen his face.
他完全不知道我的消息是哪来的
He had no idea where I was getting the ammunition.
很乐意帮忙 反腐12组工作不合格
Happy to help. AC-12 aren't fit for purpose.
甚至可以说腐♥败♥
You could go so far as to say corrupt.
早该有人给他们当头一棒了
It's high time someone shut them down.
我先让他们呈现了证据
I let their case play out.
我觉得该听听他们都有什么牌
I thought it was worth hearing everything they had,
以免有什么意外
just in case there were any surprises.
有意外吗
And were there?
没有我处理不了的
None I couldn't handle.
我的名字没被提及吧
My name didn't come up, at all?
没有
No,
他们不再指控我屈服于上层压力了
they've stopped accusing me of succumbing to executive pressure.
这是最能接受的解决办法了
This is the most agreeable solution.
蒂姆·艾菲德的轻罪免遭公诸于众
Tim Ifield's peccadilloes out of the public eye.
迈克尔·法姆的罪行得到了惩罚
Michael Farmer's crimes punished.
你做得非常好 萝珊
You've done a great job, Roz.
长官 谢谢您支持我
Thank you, sir, for backing me.
这是朋友该做的嘛
What are friends for?
咱们上去吧
Let's go up.
带上酒
Bring that with you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我爱我的丈夫
I love my husband
也爱我的孩子
and I love my children.
我不会背叛他们的信任
I won't betray their trust.
这是个道德问题
It's a moral question.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很好
Well done.
好消息
Good news.
现在没人觉得你是杀人凶手了
No-one thinks you're a murderer any more.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表