剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
都应经得住公众的审视
should stand up to public scrutiny.
看看现在是什么情况
So, let's see what we have.
迈克尔·法姆一案中
We have the possibility of planting evidence
可能有人栽赃证据
in the case against Michael Farmer
蒂姆西·艾菲德一案中
and we have interference in forensic evidence
鉴证证据可能被动了手脚
in the murder of Timothy Ifield.
这是个复杂的案子 长官
It's a complex case, sir.
事实上 是两个案子
In fact, two cases.
确实复杂
It sure is.
你逮捕迈克尔·法姆前 是否调查过
Did you investigate who had access to Michael Farmer's home
谁能进入他家
prior to his arrest?
我们当然调查了 长官
Of course we have, sir.
33号♥文件
Document 33,
是3月9日那晚 我的决策日志的复印件
a copy of my Decision Log recorded on the night of March 9th,
记录了在迈克尔·法姆家的行动
regarding operations at Michael Farmer's home.
"21:25 消防救援负责人
"21.25 FARS OIC
宣布可以入内
clears property for entry.
亨特利高级督察允许消防救援调查员
"DCI Huntley clears FARS Investigator
和鉴证协调员进入建筑"
"and FC to enter property."
这里的鉴证调查员就是蒂姆西·艾菲德
The FC in this case being Timothy Ifield.
而蒂姆西·艾菲德的DNA
And Timothy Ifield's DNA
又被检测到出现在莉欧妮·考勒斯戴的尸体上
was detected on Leonie Collersdale's body.
因此我们在追查
Hence we are pursuing
蒂姆西·艾菲德和迈克尔·法姆
complicity between Timothy Ifield
共谋的可能
and Michael Farmer.
你有任何证据
Do you have any evidence
能证明迈克尔·法姆和蒂姆西·艾菲德有联♥系♥吗
connecting Michael Farmer to Timothy Ifield?
-暂时没有 长官 -没有
- Not yet, sir. - No.
那么他们两人之间的共谋
No, so this complicity between them
不过是你的大胆猜想 亨特利高级督察
is just wild speculation on your part, DCI Huntley.
以我们对蒂姆西·艾菲德的了解
Now, from what we know of Timothy Ifield
他可能是在努力做相反的事
he was probably trying to do the exact opposite.
他可能是在努力证明迈克尔·法姆的清白
He was probably trying to prove Michael Farmer's innocence.
蒂姆西·艾菲德发现了一个阴谋
You see, Timothy Ifield stumbled upon a conspiracy
旨在保护身份不明的一人或多人
to protect a person or persons unknown,
可能正是1月25日监控拍下的那人
possibly the person in the CCTV footage on the 25th of January,
而他也因此被杀人灭口
for which he was murdered for his silence.
你或你的调查
Now, have you or your inquiry,
是否做过任何努力去探查这一可能性
made any effort whatsoever to explore this possibility?
我们...
We...
我们没有 长官
No, we haven't, sir.
不 亨特利高级督察 是你没有
No, DCI Huntley. YOU haven't.
是你一人
You alone.
亨特利高级督察最近在生病
DCI Huntley's been suffering from illness recently.
或许我们可以休息几分钟
Perhaps we could take a break for a few minutes.
不行
No.
我也希望一切在此结束了
I really wish that it all ended there,
但很遗憾 蒂姆西·艾菲德被杀了
but sadly, Timothy Ifield was murdered,
而此案的主要嫌疑人
and in respect of a prime suspect,
我们认为就近在咫尺
we're looking very close to home.
近在咫尺
Very close to home, indeed.
德斯福德警员
DC Desford.
36号♥图
Image 36.
36号♥图是3月17日晚11点
Image 36 is a frame taken from traffic camera video
交通监控拍下的画面
recorded at 11pm on the night of March 17th.
36号♥图拍到了一辆
Image 36 captures a vehicle
注册在你丈夫尼克拉斯·亨特利名下的车
registered to your husband, Nicholas Huntley,
出现在蒂姆西·艾菲德公♥寓♥附近
in the vicinity of Timothy Ifield's flat.
3月17日晚已被认为
The night of March the 17th has been identified
是凶案最可能的发生时段
as the most likely time for that murder to take place.
亨特利高级督察
DCI Huntley,
在我看来 这里存在明显的利益冲突
in my view there is a clear conflict of interest
具体说就是你的职位
regarding your position
和你丈夫涉嫌参与这些犯罪的可能
and the possible involvement of your husband in these offences.
另外 现在很难
Also now, it is extremely difficult
排除你
to exclude you as a suspect
可能篡改了
in tampering with evidence
将你丈夫与凶案联♥系♥起来的证据的嫌疑
that might implicate your husband in said murder.
因此我将向高级警官提出建议
Therefore I will be recommending to the Executive Officer,
强烈要求
in the strongest possible terms,
对你进行停职处理 立即生效
that you be suspended from duty, effective immediately.
你并未被逮捕
Now, you are not under arrest.
但是 我们的调查还在继续
However, our inquiries are ongoing
你随后可能会
and you may subsequently be arrested
因涉嫌参与这些犯罪被捕
in connection with these offences.
你明白我所说的了吗
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
明白
I do.
你有什么要补充的吗
And have you anything further to add?
我有
I do.
那个 你的联合会代表说
Well, look... your Federation Rep said
你现在可能需要休息一下
you might want a break now.
您自己也说了 警司
You said it yourself, Superintendent.
我是一名从警20年的高级调查员
I'm an SIO, 20 years in,
还在录像 我们继续吧
the tape's running, let's proceed.
过去五年里 你调查过几位
How many detectives of the rank of inspector or above
督察和督察以上的警探
have you investigated in the last five years?
我看不出这有什么相关性
I really don't see how that's relevant.
-你能回答吗 -不能马上回答
- Do you have an answer? - Not to hand. No.
你调查过三个 包括我
You've investigated three, myself included.
三个中有两位为女性 占67%
Two of the three were female, that's 67%,
而督察和督察以上的警探中 女性只占比10%
when the proportion of females in those ranks is 10%.
这信息是谁给你的
Who's giving you this information?
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
这样本量太小
Well, that's a very small sample
不能拿来考量比例
to be quoting percentages out of.
我们还起诉过一位副警♥察♥局长
We've charged a Deputy Chief Constable
和一位退休高级警司 都是男性
and a retired Chief Superintendent, both male.
我们在意的有且只有一件事
We're only interested in one thing here and one thing only,
就是黑警
and that's bent coppers,
不论种族 信仰 肤色
irrespective of race, creed, colour,
和性别
or gender.
-你不区别对待性别 -当然
- You're blind to gender? - Absolutely.
3月23日 你是否在
On the 23rd of March, in a conversation
蒂姆西·艾菲德的凶案现场
at the scene of Timothy Ifield's murder,
称呼我为"亲爱的"
did you address me as "darling"?
再次声明
Once again,
我真不觉得这有什么相关性
I really don't see how this is relevant.
是或不是 警司
Yes or no, Superintendent,
你是否用了非性别中性词称呼我
did you address me using a non-gender-neutral term?
是
Yes.
过去五年里 反腐12组有多少名女警官
How many female officers within AC-12 have been promoted
被提升为督察或更高职位
to the rank of inspector or above in the last five years?
本组的内部工作
Look, the internal workings of this unit
跟我们眼下的调查
have absolutely no relevance
毫无关联
to the matter in front of us now
老实说 也跟你无关
and frankly it's none of your business.
是你性别歧视的措辞让我提出此事
Your use of sexist language makes me raise the matter,
另外 在提升女性警官一事上
and, in respect of the promotion of female officers,
你小组低于国家平均水平
your unit lags behind the national average.
是 我们的工作专业性很强
Yes, well, it's very specialist work we do here
我必须很认真地考虑
and I have to think very carefully about
提升谁到高级职位
who I promote to senior positions.
可你到底是从哪获知了这些信息
But where are you getting this information from?
消息来源保密
Well, that's confidential.
既然如此
Yes, well, in that case
我认为我们应该终止这次询问
I think we should just terminate this interview.
德斯福德警员
DC Desford.
你是否是共济会组织的成员
Are you a member of a Masonic organisation?
你最好别关录像 德斯福德警员
I wouldn't do that if I were you, DC Desford.
否则等于积极地参与了
That makes you an active participant
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表