剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
重任在肩 第一季 第一集
南部中♥央♥死因裁判法庭
未结案件 刑事调查部 入室盗窃
拉韦蒂
搜索供述
无匹配
拉维蒂
搜索供述
两个匹配项
高级督察安托尼·盖茨
嘉奖 获奖和任命
黄色通告
搜索案卷
盖茨
战行20组 金斯盖特 劫车
战行20组 金斯盖特 劫车 在查案件
罪名堆叠
战行20组 金斯盖特
性侵犯
持刀袭击
家暴
性侵犯
持械抢劫
性侵犯
失踪人口数据库
删除所有链接
确认 取消
战行20组 边缘公园 肇事逃逸 在查案件
删除所有TO76♥4♥77案件的链接
确认
小队在途 皇家围院56号♥公♥寓♥
'Units en route. Flat 56, Regal Court.'
银指挥收到
'Silver Command, copy.'
铜指挥收到 南方156请回复
'Bronze Command same, Southern 156?'
南方156 收到
Southern 156, copy.
各队步行前进
'Forward units on foot.'
南方156收到
Southern 156, copy.
A队从下向上 B队控制高点
'I have Alpha team coming in low, Bravo team high.'
南方156 收到
'Southern 156, copy that.'
B队进入制高点
Bravo over looking, moving into position.
等待金指挥 命令即将下达
'Waiting on Gold. Order imminent.'
南方156待命 B队马上就位
Southern 156 standing by. Bravo seconds away.
A队 报告情况
'Alpha, sit rep.'
我们进去了 在上楼
We're in, going up.
A队已进入大楼
Alpha in the building.
一分钟内就位 我需要命令
ETA less than a minute. We need a decision.
南方156 还在等待命令
Southern 156, still waiting on the order.
六楼
'Fifth floor.'
南方156 B队 能否看到目标
Southern 156, Bravo, are you visual?
不能
Negative.
命令呢
Where's that bloody order?
南方156 健康安全审查金指挥已签字
'Southern 156, Gold has signed off on Health and Safety.
我们需要你填好风险评估报告
'We need you to complete the Risk Assessment.
我们需要那份文件
We need that paperwork.'
好了
It's done.
华氏
'Fahrenheit.'
可以重复华氏命令吗
Could you repeat Fahrenheit?
华氏
'Fahrenheit.'
搞什么呢 命令...
What the hell, where's the...?
上 56号♥公♥寓♥
Just go, flat 56. Flat 56.
上上上
Go, go, go.
他有武器
He's armed.
各单位注意 有枪声
All units, shots fired, shots fired.
趴下 别动
Get down, don't move!
天呐 根本没炸♥弹♥ 科尔 根本没炸♥弹♥
Jesus Christ! There's no bomb, Col! There's no bloody bomb!
放开她
Let her go.
快跟我来
With me, now!
安全 警长
It's clear, Sarge.
来吧
Come on.
你们到公♥寓♥外 大喊"武装警♥察♥"
You got to the flat. You shouted, "armed police."
你们听到了里面有动静
You heard something going on inside,
挣扎或是打斗声
a struggle, a fight or something.
南方156给了你们破门的命令
Southern 156 gave you the order to go in.
嫌疑人就在里面 并且有攻击性行为
The suspect's there, he's acting aggressive.
你们大喊"投降 武装警♥察♥"
You shout, "Surrender, armed police."
嫌疑人没有从命 他冲你们扑过去
The suspect doesn't comply. He comes for you.
你们别无选择
You've got no choice.
我也是有孩子的人 长官
I've got kids of my own, sir.
如果这世上有后悔药...
If I could do anything different...
中午之前把这份口供写好 知道了吗
I want those statements copper-plated by noon. Got it?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我对我们反恐警员的勇气
I take pride in the courage and professionalism
和专业性充满骄傲
of my counterterrorism officers.
再多说就可能影响审讯了
To say any more risks prejudicing the inquest.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡里姆·阿里来到这个国家时
When Karim Ali came to this country,
他对妻子说 这里会不一样
he told his wife that here it would be different.
警♥察♥不会闯入家门 伤害无辜者
The police don't break into houses and hurt innocent people.
他对她说 英国警♥察♥都是好人
He told her that in England the police are good men.
这是宗复杂情绪化的案子
This is a complex and emotive case.
根据法律代表的证词
Following depositions from legal representatives,
我给你们六周时间
I grant a period of six weeks
收集一切相关证据和证词
to gather all relevant evidence and statements.
此次审讯休庭
This inquest is hereby adjourned.
全体起立送验尸官
All rise for Her Majesty's Coroner.
这是什么东西
What the bloody hell is this?
他们看错了门号♥
They misread the number on the door.
他们把婴儿背带看成了炸♥弹♥背带
They mistook a baby sling for a bomb harness.
我的命令是口供要说
I ordered a statement corroborating
武装队看到了威胁性行为
that the firearms squad observed threatening behaviour.
监控组盯了公♥寓♥两周
Surveillance watched the flat for two weeks,
但只给了我们一小时准备
then we got scrambled with an hour's notice.
行动计划周全 执行顺利
The op was well planned and executed.
根本就是脱轨列车
It was a runaway train.
承认我们的错误 道歉
Admit our mistake, apologise
然后继续去找到真正的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and get on with the job of finding the actual terrorists.
你要指责自己人
You're pointing the figure at your own.
我们的警员勇气非凡 他们冲进去时
It took guts for our blokes to go in there
以为里面有个会跟他们同归于尽的自杀炸♥弹♥客
thinking a suicide bomber was going to blow them to pieces.
那就给出跟他们一致的口供
Then write the same statement they did.
一个无辜的男人被杀了 长官
An innocent man was killed, sir,
我不会撒谎的
I won't lie.
是你传的命令
You passed on the order.
真正要紧的时候你怎么没提出质疑
Where were your reservations when it mattered?
你完了
You're finished.
是你传的命令
'You passed on the order.'
真正要紧的时候你怎么没提出质疑
'Where were your reservations when it mattered?'
你完了
'You're finished.'
是史蒂文还是史蒂夫
Is it Steven or Steve?
史蒂夫
Steve.
谢谢你接受这份工作 史蒂夫
Thanks for accepting the offer, Steve.
欢迎来反腐部
Welcome to Anticorruption.
你可以看到
As you can see,
我们现在就有几起在调查的案子
we've got a number of active investigations at present.
怎么那么多空桌
Why are there empty desks?
你该把这视为晋升 史蒂夫
You should look at this as a promotion, Steve.
现如今 做警♥察♥的想升迁
If you want to get anywhere in the job these days,
反腐部可是简历上的大亮点
Anticorruption's a big tick on the old CV.
这对我会是好事的
This will be good for me.
这就对了
That's the ticket.
你的那起枪击
Your shooting...
知道近十年来有多少人
have you any idea how many people have died
直接死于警方行动吗 史蒂夫
as a direct result of police action in the last ten years, Steve?
我不知道
No, I don't.
当然 就像所有涉枪案件
Well, as with all firearms incidents
此事已上报到独♥立♥警♥察♥投诉委员会
it's gone upstairs to the IPCC.
但卡里姆·阿里 那个被误杀的男人
But Karim Ali, the man who was accidentally killed,
他是非法移♥民♥
he's an illegal immigrant.
他太太也是
So is his missus.
那不怪你 小史
It wasn't your fault, son.
告别过去 重新开始
A clean break. Pastures new.
来吧
Come on.
我有个特别的案子交给你
I've a very special case for you.
喂
'Hello.'
是我 我这就过去
It's me. I'm on my way.
五分钟就能到 我保证
I will be there in five minutes, I promise.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表