剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
重任在肩 第四季 第三集
前情提要
打扫&家务 致电哈娜
同伙
我这就进去 发送
有人在监视你
W&B合伙律师事务所
萝珊
吉米·雷克维尔
重写了
史蒂夫·阿诺特
KRG-13号♥证物可能被动过
证人
证人
嫌疑人
嫌疑人
吉米·雷克维尔
6楼 W&B合伙律师事务所
长官 抱歉电♥话♥打到您家里了
Sorry to trouble you at home, ma'am,
但我们接到一通目击者报♥警♥电♥话♥
but we've just picked up a bystander triple-9
一位年轻女性
on an active abduction
在苔石南区一带被绑♥架♥
of a young female in the Moss Heath area.
我们已经追查他几个月了
We've being looking for him for months.
我们一定要抓到这个混账
We're going to get this bastard, yeah?
迈克尔·法姆 我要逮捕你
Michael Farmer, I'm arresting you
罪名是涉嫌绑♥架♥和谋杀未遂
on suspicion of abduction and attempted murder.
这是你吗 迈克尔
Is this you, Michael?
一名24岁男子已被起诉
A 24-year-old man has been charged.
有个小伙
There's a young boy
可能要因自己没犯的罪入狱
might go to prison because of a crime he didn't commit.
亨特利绝对在隐瞒
Huntley's definitely hiding something
法姆案处理过程中的什么问题
about how the case against Farmer was handled.
但具体是什么我不知道
What, I don't know.
不 你应该找的是这个男人
No. There's the man you should be looking for up there.
新上司来了
New gaffer's ready.
不认识我的 我是高级督察伊恩·巴克斯
For those who don't know me, I'm DCI Ian Buckells.
我现在负责暗门行动了
I'm now running Operation Trapdoor.
我不想把我的手下从这个案子上撤走
I do not want to pull my officer off this job.
全世界都会知道是谁的错
The world and his wife would know who's to blame.
那是我 先生 如果您有需要
That's me, sir, if you're interested.
咱们约好时间前 请先不要离开
Don't leave before you make an appointment.
你还好吗
You all right?
我得回警局
I need to go back to work.
你对迈克尔·法姆有什么不满
What have you got against Michael Farmer,
他不就是脑子不够好使 可以任你诬陷吗
except him being retarded enough for you to frame?!
他的手指指尖在死后被截掉
Fingertips were amputated postmortem.
所以我们推测
So we're surmising that
蒂姆试图抓住攻击他的人
Tim tried to grab a handful of his assailant.
这是从工作台取的血迹
A swab of worktop blood spatter.
KRG-13号♥证物
Item Reference KRG-13.
在莉欧妮·考勒斯戴的
A trace of foreign DNA was found
躯干残骸上 发现了外来DNA
on Leonie Collersdale's partial torso.
和蒂姆·艾菲德匹配
It matches to Tim Ifield.
一分钟后 小组会议
Team briefing, one minute.
小组会议
Team briefing.
办公室还是会议室 头儿
Office or meeting room, boss?
案情室
Incident Room.
我们应该再进行一次
I've been thinking we should appeal for
迈克尔·法姆案的证人征寻
more witnesses in the Michael Farmer case.
由于他已被指控
As he's been charged,
可能有的证人就以为没必要站出来了
perhaps they've decided it's not necessary coming forward...
好
Yeah.
不好意思
Sorry...?
伊恩 你也来吧 小组会议
Ian, join us. Joint team briefing.
是关于暗门行动和蒂姆·艾菲德被杀案的
Operation Trapdoor and Tim Ifield's murder.
我不是开玩笑 萝珊 你这是干什么
I'm not being funny, Roz, but what you up to?
助理警♥察♥局长希尔顿已经批准了
I've cleared this with Assistant Chief Constable Hilton.
-可没人跟我说 -那抱歉了
- Well, no-one said a word to me. - Sorry.
凯特
Kate.
我向助理警♥察♥局长希尔顿保证会绝对谨慎
I've promised ACC Hilton complete discretion.
我不希望这里的信息
I don't want him being embarrassed
传回东密德兰 让他难堪
by any of this getting back to East Mids.
暗门行动 虽然迈克尔·法姆已被起诉
Op Trapdoor - although Michael Farmer's been charged,
我们仍要处理下近期的发现
we're still dealing with recent developments...
放这里 两位
Just there, guys.
也就是找到的尸块
Namely the finding of body parts
已确认匹配第二个受害人
that have been matched to our second victim,
莉欧妮·考勒斯戴
Leonie Collersdale.
此事的机密性再怎么强调也不为过
I cannot emphasise confidentiality enough.
你们决不能对外透露
You are not to discuss outside of this inquiry
莉欧妮·考勒斯戴的尸块上
that Leonie Collersdale's body parts
有蒂姆·艾菲德的DNA
bore traces of Tim Ifield's DNA.
我们并未发现蒂姆·艾菲德
We've never found any connection
和莉欧妮·考勒斯戴
in the phone records between
有任何电♥话♥往来
Tim Ifield and Leonie Collersdale.
那我们就找蒂姆和迈克尔·法姆的联♥系♥
So we're looking for one between Tim and Michael Farmer.
他们或许是同伙
Maybe they were accomplices.
也或许法姆跟莉欧妮·考勒斯戴的死
Or maybe Farmer had nothing to do with
毫无关系
Leonie Collersdale's murder.
尽管他已因此被起诉
Despite being charged with it.
伊恩 针对他的证据堆成山了
Ian, there's mountains of evidence.
长官 我检查了在公♥寓♥发现的那些工具
Ma'am, I've been running a check on the tools found in the flat.
我能说吗 抱歉
May I? Sorry.
没事 请说 谢谢 乔蒂
No, please. Thank you, Jodie.
这些工具似乎都是全新的
They appeared brand-new. The tools.
于是我查了下当地的近期购买♥♥记录
So I've been looking into recent purchases in the local area...
然后我发现了这个
and I found this
监控拍下的
on CCTV...
就在蒂姆被害当晚
from the night of Tim's murder.
长官
Sir.
天啊 我要憋不住了
God's sake, I'm busting.
那就打个结
Tie a knot in it.
他们在里面说了什么
What went on in there?
我什么时候还得做你的工作了
Since when's it my job to do yours?
把报告放我桌上就行 弗林警长
If you put the report on my desk, DS Flynn,
我保证会看的
I'll be sure to take a look at it.
别这样 长官 别那么混♥蛋♥
Don't do that, sir. You sound like a dick.
本混♥蛋♥可不向反腐12组告密
Yeah, well, this dick's no grass for AC-12,
本人是高级督察
he's a DCI,
我能升到这个位置 不是靠替人担风险
and I didn't get there by sticking my neck out.
而是靠让别人担风险
I got there by letting the other buggers.
或许这就是为什么你还是个警长
Maybe that's why you're still a DS.
我也希望我还知道更多
Well, I wish I could shed more light,
但我目前进展不顺
but I'm a bit stuck at the moment.
我不想把亨特利逼太紧 让她起疑
I don't want to push Huntley too hard and make her suspicious.
不是说凯特不好 长官 不是她的错
No disrespect to Kate, sir, it's no fault of hers,
但我们不能干坐着
we can't sit on our hands.
蒂姆·艾菲德是警♥察♥
Tim Ifield was police staff,
牵扯到了一桩谋杀案中
was implicated in a murder,
而自己也被杀了
and got murdered himself.
萝珊·亨特利的复职让她
Roz Huntley's reinstatement puts her
能近水楼台地操纵此案的调查
in the box seat to manipulate the inquiry
就像当初的迈克尔·法姆案
just like she did with Michael Farmer.
我们必须插手
We've got to get in the game.
这会让亨特利有所戒备
Which will put Huntley on her guard.
我的卧底是更巧妙的办法 长官
My undercover's a much more subtle approach, sir.
我从不否认 我是负责简单粗暴的那个
I've never disputed I'm the blunt instrument.
但现在已经不单是亨特利一人的问题了
This is bigger now than just being about Huntley.
抱歉 凯特 但史蒂夫说得对
I'm sorry, Kate, but Steve's right.
我们不能光等着亨特利漏点线索给我们
We can't exist off the crumbs off Huntley's table.
我们的线人被杀了
Our informant has been killed.
我绝不罢休
I won't rest
一定要找出凶手 手法及动机
until I find out the who, the how and the why.
是 长官
Sir.
拓宽调查范围能让我们拿到
Opening a wider inquiry will give us access to
-亨特利小组收集的全部证据 -没错
- all the evidence Huntley's team's been gathering. - Right.
你们俩快回去干活吧
Well, back to the coal face, the pair of you,
除非你们还有什么别的废话要说
unless you've got more egg-sucking tips for your granny?
是 长官
Sir.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表