剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
如果 真的是"如果"
If - big if -
你希望我这么做的话
you want me to.
这是作为事务律师的建议
That was the solicitor talking.
作为你的朋友 我得警告你
As your friend, I'd warn you that
哪怕你的担忧最终证明是虚惊一场
even if your concerns turn out to be baseless...
也可能就此终结你的婚姻
this could mean the end of your marriage,
你的家庭
the end of your family.
不会有好结局的
No happy ending.
请进
Come in.
凯特
Ah, Kate.
长官 这是一份IT报告
Sir, this is an IT report.
我让他们列出了近两周内
I asked them to detail any searches or downloads
所有反腐12组员工搜索或下载的
of any sensitive case material carried out by AC-12 staff
与卧底行动有关的敏感案件资料
in relation to undercover operations, in the last two weeks.
请您看第六页 长官
If you go to the entry on page six, sir,
我意外发现了这个
I found this instead.
我很遗憾 长官
I'm very sorry, sir.
不不 你做得没错 绝对没错
No, no, no, no, you did the right thing, absolutely.
-谢谢 凯特 -是 长官
- Thank you, Kate. - Sir.
谢谢
Thank you,
德斯福德警员
DC Desford.
-什么事 长官 -进来 关上门
- Sir? - Yeah, come in. Shut the door.
长官
Sir.
告诉我 你到底是为什么
Now, tell me, for what reason have you been...
要查看反腐12组的高度机密文件
accessing highly sensitive AC-12 files,
即马修·柯顿督察的临终遗言
namely DI Matthew Cottan's dying declaration?
-我没有 长官 -没有吗
- I haven't, sir. - No?
不 长官 这不是我
No, sir. No, this wasn't me, sir.
多年来 本部的安保工作
For years, the security in this department
一向滴水不漏 伙计
has been watertight, fella.
绝对滴水不漏
Absolutely watertight.
然后你来了 我们突然漏得像滤网
Then you come along, suddenly we're leaking like a colander.
我知道这是怎么回事
I know what this is about.
我先是当了亨特利询问的替罪羊
First I'm scapegoated over the Huntley interview,
现在又是这个
now this.
我可以反抗的
I could fight this,
但我不想待在不要我的地方
but I don't want to be somewhere I'm not wanted.
所以我愿意接受调职 长官
So I'll take a transfer, sir.
这绝对是当下最明智的决定
It's definitely the smartest move right now.
我希望您能批准我的请求 长官
And I hope you'll approve my request, sir,
这样我也不必投诉了
so I won't need to lodge a complaint.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
不 我受到了不公对待 长官
No, I've been treated unfairly, sir.
顺便说一句
And just for the record,
我跟泄密绝无半点关系
I had absolutely nothing to do with any security breach.
抱歉 我没想吓到你
Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
没有 是我走神了
No, I was miles away.
进来吧
Come on in.
我觉得该先给你看
I thought you should see this first.
裹尸块的东西是报纸
The material wrapped round the body parts was newspaper.
部分残片的保存程度
Some fragments survived sufficiently
足以辨认墨迹内容
for the print to be legible.
我们将辨认出的文字
We were able to run sections of text
通过搜索引擎
through a search engine
去匹配网上的新闻
to find matches with online editions.
都是国内新闻 推断不出地点信息
All were nationals, so there's no localising information.
但是
However,
发布日期很值得注意
the dates are significant.
部分新闻内容
Some text related to news reports
直到3月底才见报
that only went to press at the end of March.
你也知道 迈克尔·法姆那时已被关押
As you know, Michael Farmer was remanded in custody
而蒂姆·艾菲德已经死了
and Tim Ifield was already dead.
是啊
Right.
要开个小组会议说一下吗
Shall we go through all this in a team briefing?
我们正好有别的事要做
We've got something else on just now.
你能把这个留给我吗
Will you leave it with me?
当然 没问题
Sure, no problem.
如果还有别的需要我做的尽管说
Let me know if there's anything else I can do.
好
Right.
萝珊
Roz?
你还好吗
You OK?
尼克
Nick?
躺在沙滩上吗
Lying on a beach?
躺在沙滩上...
Lying on a beach...
说谎的贱♥人♥
Lying bitch.
卢珀
Hi, Rupal.
有什么事吗
Anything I help you with?
-萝珊没来吗 -还没看到她
- Roz not in? - Not seen her yet.
我过了上午就不在警局了
Well, I'm only around this morning.
我不想错过小组会议
I didn't want to miss the team briefing.
什么小组会议
What team briefing?
关于新发现的
About the new findings.
莉欧妮·考勒斯戴新尸块的抛尸时间
Leonie Collersdale's remains having been disposed of
是在迈克尔·法姆被捕后
after Michael Farmer was remanded.
我懂了
I see.
尼尔
Neil?
我有件事要说
I've got one thing to say,
然后我们就再不相见了
and we don't ever meet again.
而且绝对
And no-one...
不能让人知道是我说的
no-one ever hears my name.
抱歉这么晚叫您回来 长官
Sorry to call you back in so late, sir.
波克大道警局有人向我报信儿
I've got a source at Polk Avenue.
终于有进展了 说吧
Now we're sucking diesel. Go on.
此人 他或她 坚持匿名
OK, so, he, or she, insists on anonymity.
不肯做正式口供
They won't go on record
也不肯配合任何调查
and they won't cooperate with any inquiry.
但此人说 他们发现了新鉴证证据
But what they did say is they've received new forensic evidence
表明莉欧妮的尸块
showing Leonie's remains
是在迈克尔·法姆被捕后掩埋的
were buried after Michael Farmer was arrested.
这样一来 希尔顿绝不可能再支持亨特利了
There's no way Hilton can still back Huntley after this.
是啊
Yeah, and erm...
关于这个新证据 你还知道什么 凯特
Yes, what else do we know about these new forensics, Kate?
看来 尸块曾被冷冻
Well, it appears they've been held in cold storage,
可能在埋尸前在冰箱里放过一阵
probably a deep freeze, for some time before being buried.
但这个新证据让我们有明确理由
But this new evidence gives us a clear reason
重启对亨特利的调查
to reopen the inquiry into Huntley
并撤销对迈克尔·法姆的起诉
and get the charges against Michael Farmer dropped.
史蒂夫
Steve?
史蒂夫 你还好吗
Steve, are you OK?
冷冻尸块
Body parts held in cold storage.
杰姬·拉维蒂
Jackie Laverty,
一个与犯罪集团有关的地♥产♥开♥发♥商
a property developer with ties to organised crime,
于2012年失踪
last seen 2012.
对 跟托尼·盖茨有一腿的那女人
Yeah, the piece of work that Tony Gates was hanging out with.
据盖茨说 杰姬沾有他DNA的尸体
According to Gates, Jackie's body was kept in cold storage,
曾被冷冻
with incriminating DNA.
他们以此勒索警官
A means of blackmailing an officer
去操控刑事调查
into manipulating criminal investigations.
和莉欧妮·考勒斯戴的尸体的处理方式一模一样
Exactly what's been done with leonie Collersdale's body.
怎么 你觉得二者有关
What, you think they're connected?
不止如此 长官
Well, there's more, sir.
袭击我的人 他戴了面罩
The man who attacked me, he was wearing a balaclava
并用一根棒球棍打了我的头
and he struck me over the head with a baseball bat.
我当时不确定这是我的真实记忆
Now, I wasn't sure if that was a real memory
还是我混淆了一桩旧案
or I was confused with an old case.
我想到的旧案就是杀杰姬·拉维蒂的那些人
That old case was the men involved with jackie Laverty's murder.
如果您还记得 我被他们几个人袭击过
If you remember, I was attacked by some of them.
他们头戴面罩 手持棒球棍
They wore balaclavas and they used baseball bats.
而托尼·盖茨
And Tony Gates,
杰姬·拉维蒂被杀时的唯一目击证人
the only witness to Jackie Laverty's murder,
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表