剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
而现在反腐12组在给他帮忙
And now AC-12 are doing his work for him.
我私下跟你说
Between you and me,
我本就不满反腐12组换掉你的建议
I was never happy with AC-12's recommendation to replace you.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
但暗门行动现在由伊恩·巴克斯负责了
Still, Operation Trapdoor belongs to Ian Buckells now,
而他在查迈克尔·法姆的无罪证据
and he's looking at evidence exculpating Michael Farmer.
你说他能找到无罪证据吗
Will he find any, do you think?
他最好的证据不过是法姆家里的一枚靴印
The best he's got is a boot print from Farmer's home
而这个证据 根本不能推♥翻♥
and that, in itself, does nothing to overturn
大量迈克尔·法姆有罪的证据
the weight of inculpatory evidence against Michael Farmer,
即便我们现在还得查清
even if we do now have to examine
蒂姆·艾菲德所扮演的角色
Tim Ifield's role in all this.
反腐12组的调查严重威胁了警队的可信性
AC-12's inquiry seriously threatens the force's credibility.
如果我不顾他们的建议...
And if I were to go against their recommendations...
如果我让你复职...
if I were to reinstate you...?
我坚信蒂姆·艾菲德的被杀
I'm convinced Tim Ifield's murder
和迈克尔·法姆的罪行有关联
and Michael Farmer's crimes are connected.
而且我的行动也都非常慎重
I believe I've demonstrated complete discretion.
如果曝出我们的鉴证人员破坏证据
No-one looks good if it comes out one of our forensic staff
大家都会很丢脸
tampered with evidence.
如果我们起诉错了人
No-one looks good if it comes out
大家也都会很丢脸
we've charged the wrong man.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表