剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
none of them know about who's going to watch the videos.
如果你看到谁像攻击你的人
Any resemble the man that attacked you,
就告诉纳亚尔警员
tell PC Nayar.
好
OK.
可以开始了吗
Ready to start?
梅勒妮 我们之前说了
Melanie, as we explained earlier,
我们不能在屋里陪你
we're not allowed to stay in the room with you -
必须是一位不熟悉嫌疑人的警官
it has to be an officer unfamiliar with the suspect.
好
OK.
每个嫌疑人都有编号♥
Each suspect is numbered
每个人你都将看到两次
and you'll be shown each suspect twice.
最后 我会问你
At the end, I'll ask you
是否能确定指认谁
if you can make a positive identification.
请坐
Please, take a seat.
这人看着好紧张
This one seems dead nervous.
梅勒妮指认了其中一人
Melanie was able to make a positive ID.
-很好 梅勒妮 做得好 -好样的
- That's brilliant, Melanie. Well done. - Well done.
长官 梅勒妮
Ma'am. Melanie.
做得好 凯特
It's really great work, Kate.
你成功了
You delivered.
如果要问我们做这份工作的原因 就是这个
If there's one reason why we do this job, that is it.
保护生命
We protect life.
我必须通知你 迈克尔
I have to inform you, Michael,
证人根据视频
that the witness was able to
确定地指认了你
positively identify you from the video.
在视频指认前
Prior to the video identification,
你否认了证人的指控
you denied the witness's allegations.
我没想吓到她
I didn't mean to upset her.
你是在承认这些指控吗
You're now admitting the allegations?
迈克尔
Michael.
对不起
Sorry.
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你能告诉她我很抱歉吗
Will you tell her I'm sorry?
可以 我们可以转告 迈克尔
Yes, we can do that, Michael,
但首先我要问你
but first I need to ask you
你本打算对这名女性做什么
what you intended to do to this woman.
你为什么想要她跟你回家
Why did you want her to come back to your house?
我觉得寂寞
I was lonely.
在和高级检察官谈过之后
Following a conversation with the Senior Prosecutor,
我获得授权起诉你以下罪名
I have the authority to charge you with the following offence,
企图未获当事人许可
attempting to cause a person to engage in
与其发生性行为
sexual activity without consent.
该指控将与之前的指控
This charge will be included in the charges against you
一并呈上法庭
when you appear in court,
即谋杀芭丝温德·考尔
namely for the murder of Baswinder Kaur,
和莉欧妮·考勒斯戴
the murder of Leonie Collersdale,
以及绑♥架♥和企图杀害哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦
the kidnapping and attempted murder of Hana Reznikova.
你明白这些对你的指控吗
Do you understand these charges against you?
请回答
Please answer.
明白
Yes.
现在是10:20 我们将关掉录像
Time is now 10:20 and we're switching off the machine.
我想和我的委托人单独待会儿
I'd like some time alone with my client.
我们得谈谈接下来最佳的处理方式
I think we need to discuss the best way forward.
当然
Yes, of course.
迈克尔
Michael.
你所面临的起诉很难推♥翻♥
The charges against you are going to be hard to fight.
我们可以试着反驳
We can try and fight them.
也可以考虑该如何
Or we can consider the best way
尽量减少你在监狱服刑的刑期
to reduce the overall time you end up serving in prison.
-我的天 -好了 各位
- For Christ's sake! - All right, everybody.
冷静点
Look, just calm down, OK?
史蒂夫 我理解你为什么生气
Steve, I get why you're pissed off,
但身份指认是按规章来的
but the ID process was by the book.
证人都渴望迎合期待
Witnesses are eager to please.
相关警官给出的非言语暗示
Non-verbal cues from the officers involved
能引导证人指认迈克尔·法姆
led the witness to identify Michael Farmer,
哪怕她并未真认出他
whether she recognised him or not.
可她就是认出了他
Yeah, well, she did recognise him.
给迈克尔这样的人安个罪名
Throw an accusation at someone like Michael,
这可怜鬼就会真以为自己有罪了
the poor bastard starts to believe he's guilty!
好了 你说得很明白了
All right, you made your point.
我们本该证明法姆的清白
We're supposed to be exonerating Farmer,
而不是让他蹲更久的监狱
not sending him down for longer!
不 我们本该调查
No, we're meant to be investigating
萝珊·亨特利 暗门行动
Roz Huntley, Operation Trapdoor
和蒂姆·艾菲德的被杀
and the murder of Tim Ifield.
亨特利把你挡在外面
Huntley shut you out,
所以你才迎合她 好继续你的卧底
so you played up to her to get your undercover back.
-什么 才不是这样的 -好了
- What?! That's not what happened at all! - All right.
你们两个都够了
Enough, the both of you.
听着
Now look.
如果这次身份指认的准确性存疑
If there are concerns regarding the accuracy of this identification -
而且我得说 这不无道理 凯特
legitimate concerns, Kate, I might add,
那么我们就让你撤出
then we can take you out,
亮明你卧底的身份
reveal you as an undercover officer
然后再进行一次列队指认
and we can make them repeat the ID parade.
长官 这事已经发生了
Sir, what's happened's happened.
事实就是 我终于获得了亨特利的信任
The fact is I've finally gained Huntley's trust.
靠一起串通诬陷一个无辜者
By colluding in the framing of an innocent man!
阿诺特警长 此次卧底行动是否继续
DS Arnott, whether this undercover continues or not
完全由我和弗莱明警长决定
is a matter entirely between DS Fleming and myself.
因此 你可以解散了
Therefore you are dismissed.
是 长官
Sir.
凯特
Kate...
长官 我不知道迈克尔·法姆是否有罪
Sir, I don't know if Michael Farmer's guilty or innocent -
我们都不知道
none of us do.
我的工作是查明
My job is to find out
萝珊·亨特利是否有办案程序违规
if Roz Huntley has committed process corruption,
而我刚获得了巨大突破
and I've just had a massive breakthrough.
我之前被挡在外面 现在我打进去了
I was shut out and now I'm in.
好吧
All right.
很好 继续行动
Very good. Carry on.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
再见
See ya.
你们说法姆什么时候会改口认罪
How long we reckon before Farmer changes his plea to guilty?
我赌十镑说这周之内
I've got a tenner says within the week.
别得意得太早
Don't count your chickens.
她可得意了
She's counting.
希望你不介意 长官 我也收到了邮件
I hope you don't mind, ma'am. I was on the e-mail.
很欢迎你来
You're very welcome.
也谢谢你的贡献
And thanks for your contribution.
-凯特 -凯特
- Kate. - Kate.
很高兴我帮上了忙
I'm glad I could help.
还有 长官 我想再次为
And listen, ma'am, I just want to apologise again
刚开始的不愉快道歉
for how things started with us.
我当时像瓷器店里的公牛一样莽撞
I was a bit of a bull in a china shop.
我也没那么脆弱
I'm not quite that delicate.
好啊
All right?
我错过了什么
What have I missed?
刚喝第一轮
Getting a round in.
好啊 要再来一杯吗
Oh, great! Fancy another?
不了 我开车
No, I'm driving.
真遗憾
Oh, shame.
那我就只买♥♥自己的了
I'll just get mine then.
谁还想要酒 就跟我说
Give us a shout if anyone wants one.
我想要
I would.
凯特
Now, Kate,
我可以问你一个很私人的问题吗
could I ask you a deeply personal question?
你喜欢咖喱吗
Do you like curry?
当然 我喜欢咖喱
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表