剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
重任在肩 第四季 第四集
前情提要
有人在监视你
重症护理病房♥
助理警♥察♥局长希尔顿
正在呼叫
萝珊不知道我们有史蒂夫袭击者的照片
凯特: 萝珊不知道我们有史蒂夫袭击者的照片
她没有证据
长官 抱歉电♥话♥打到您家里了
Sorry to trouble you at home, ma'am,
但我们接到一通目击者报♥警♥电♥话♥
but we've just picked up a bystander triple-9
一位年轻女性
on an active abduction
在苔石南区一带被绑♥架♥
of a young female in the Moss Heath area.
我们已经追查他几个月了
We've being looking for him for months.
我们一定要抓到这个混账
We're going to get this bastard, yeah?
一名24岁男子已被起诉
The 24-year-old man has been charged.
亨特利绝对在隐瞒
Huntley's definitely hiding something
法姆案处理过程中的什么问题
about how the case against Farmer was handled.
但具体是什么我不知道
What, I don't know.
你应该找的是这个男人
There's the man you should be looking for up there.
而不是迈克尔·法姆
Not Michael Farmer.
你还好吗
You all right?
我得回警局
I need to go back to work.
你对迈克尔·法姆有什么不满
What have you got against Michael Farmer,
他不就是脑子不够好使 可以任你诬陷吗
except him being retarded enough for you to frame?!
死的是自己人
He was one of our own.
我要去找到犯下命案的那个混♥蛋♥
I'm going to get on with finding the bastard who did this.
我是这里的最高长官 亲爱的
I'm the senior ranking officer here, darling.
我不过是让你回到了应当的位置
I'm only putting you back where you belong.
朋友不就该如此吗
And what are friends for?
哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦
Hana Reznikova
是已知最后跟死者有联♥系♥的人
was the last person known to have had contact with the victim.
哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦 我要逮捕你
Hana Reznikova, I am arresting you
罪名是涉嫌杀害蒂姆西·艾菲德
in connection with the murder of Timothy Ifield.
他的手指指尖在死后被截掉
His fingertips were amputated postmortem.
所以我们推测
So we're surmising that
蒂姆试图抓住攻击他的人
Tim tried to grab a handful of his assailant.
并用指甲刮下了一些他的皮肤细胞
To get some skin cells under his fingernails.
这是从工作台取的血迹
A swab of worktop blood spatter.
KRG-13号♥证物
Item reference KRG-13.
我想查在蒂姆·艾菲德公♥寓♥
I'm just after some background info on an item
发现的一件证物的资料
of evidence from Tim Ifield's flat.
KRG-13
KRG-13.
她去了鉴证办公室
She went to the Forensic Office.
她想做什么
What's she up to?
你17日晚11点左右
You witnessed a cab outside the flats
看到公♥寓♥外有辆出租车
around 11pm on the night of the 17th?
应该是出租车
I think it was a cab..
你能形容下司机吗
Can you describe the driver?
图像加强识别出了出现在
Image enhancement got a reg number
蒂姆公♥寓♥附近的车辆的牌照
on the vehicle seen near Tim's flat.
车是尼克拉斯·亨特利的
It belongs to a Nicholas Huntley.
尼克·亨特利可能很危险 回电♥话♥
Nick Huntley could be dangerous. Call in.
我实在没别的办法了
I didn't know what else to do.
就告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what happened.
-阿诺德警长来找我... -是阿诺特
- DS Arnold came to see me... - Arnott.
阿诺特 他来找我
Arnott, came to see me, and,
然后
well...
他不知怎么摔下了楼梯
he ended up falling down the stairs.
我的天
Oh, my God.
老天爷
Jesus Christ!
-他还活着吗 -我不知道
- He's still alive? - I don't know.
起码你还知道
At least you had the presence of mind
出来用公用电♥话♥打给我
to go out and use a pay phone to call me.
对 我是觉得最好如此
Yes. I thought maybe I should,
因为他 阿诺特警长 提到了通话记录
because he mentioned telephone calls, DS Arnott,
他在调查咱们的通话记录
between us that he was investigating.
-什么通话 -你跟我说你在工作的那晚
- What calls? - On the night you told me you were working
你把你的手♥机♥落在家里了
and you left your phone at home.
他给我打电♥话♥了 萝珊
He called me, Roz,
所以我马上就打给了吉米·雷克维尔
and so I called Jimmy Lakewell straight away.
然后他说不要再回答他任何问题
And he said not to make any further comment to him.
什么问题
About what?
快说 尼克
Come on, Nick!
他在查你的行踪
He wanted to know your whereabouts
就是你说你在工作的那晚
on the night that you said that you were working.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 我不记得 他...
I don't know, I can't remember. He was...
他一直在给我施压
He was pressuring me
然后他就要上来了
and he was coming up
然后我以为他是去了以前的那层楼
and then I thought, maybe, he'd gone to the old floor.
-我不知道 -怎么给你施压了
- I don't know. - Pressuring you how?
他说了些话 咄咄逼人
Well, he was saying stuff. He was pushing me.
-"他说了些话" -别这样 萝珊
- "He was saying stuff." - Don't start, Roz!
是你惹了事
You're the one who's started
还得我来收拾烂摊子
and I'm left with the mess to clear up!
你有办法躲开监控进入大楼吗
Is there a way to get into your building avoiding CCTV?
有 我就是走那条路出来的
Yes. That's the one I've just used.
很好
Good.
回你该在的那层楼去
Get up to whatever floor you're meant to be on.
给保安打电♥话♥
Phone security,
叫他们去找阿诺特警长
tell them to go and look for DS Arnott.
你担心他在楼里迷路了
You're worried he's got lost somewhere in the building.
不行 如果有人看到了我们呢
No. What if somebody sees us?
这可不是什么晦涩的公♥司♥法 尼克
This is not an abstruse point of corporate law, Nick.
这是货真价实的犯罪
This is real crime
我就是干这个的
and I do this for a living.
去吧
Go on.
快去
Go!
我是他的上司 他怎么样
I'm his gaffer. How is he?
还不好下结论
Too early to say for certain.
他情况不好
He's in a bad way.
是 发生了什么
Yes. So what happened?
保安在楼梯下面发现了他
Security guard found him at the bottom of the stairs.
没看到周围有别人
Didn't see anyone else around.
看伤势是坠落所致
Injuries are consistent with a fall.
我的天
Mother of God.
就是他 长官 那就是她丈夫
That's him, sir, that's her husband.
好
Right.
这不是意外 除非另有证据
This is no accident, until proven otherwise! OK.
把这地方作为犯罪现场封锁起来
I want this place locked down as a crime scene!
调派鉴证组来
Full forensic deployment!
-尼克拉斯·亨特利 -是
- Nicholas Huntley? - Yes.
你是一位在职警官在依法执行公务时
You're a material witness to the events surrounding the serious injury
严重受伤一事的重要证人
of a serving police officer going about his lawful duty.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
省省吧 伙计
Save it, fella.
你可以自愿来
Look, you know, you can do this voluntarily
或是我们来硬的
or we can do it the hard way.
好 扣留他等待取证
Right. I want him detained for forensics.
杰姆斯 你来负责
And, James, you're in charge.
好 你们 我跟你们走
Right, you lot. I'm with you.
我们需要你的衣服 亨特利先生
We'll need your clothes, Mr Huntley.
跟我来
Come with me.
1号♥病人在途 中度昏迷
En route with P1, GCS 9.
预计5分钟后到达
ETA five minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
吉米 谢谢帮我带换的衣服 哥们
Jimmy, thanks for the change of clothes, mate.
我绝不会让你
There's no way am I letting you
穿得像已经被定了罪似的
go round looking like you're already convicted.
阿诺特警长
Detective Sergeant Arnott
给我打电♥话♥安排跟进询问
phoned me to arrange a follow-up interview.
他通知我说 他在我公♥司♥楼外
He informed me that he was outside my firm's building,
正要上楼 到我办公室来
and that he was on his way to up to my office
然后他就挂电♥话♥了
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表