剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
是因为这是据称
is because this is what's alleged
发生在哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦身上的事
to have happened with Hana Reznikova.
我不想说错
I don't want to get things wrong.
我会...
I get...
我有时候会犯糊涂
I get muddled sometimes.
你会对什么犯糊涂 迈克尔
What do you get muddled about, Michael?
你想终止询问吗 迈克尔
Do you want to stop the interview, Michael?
请终止吧
Yes, please.
好 我们先问到这
OK. We'll leave it there.
可以吗 弗林警长
Is that all right, DS Flynn?
没问题 长官
Yeah, of course, ma'am, no problem.
谢了 各位
Thanks, everyone.
我表现得还好吗
Did I do all right?
你指什么
In what way?
你说如果我表现得好 你会...
You said if I did well, you'd...
你会叫他们照顾我
You'd tell them to look after me better.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
抱歉 长官
Sorry about that, ma'am.
希望我没有浪费你的时间
I hope I haven't wasted your time.
完全没有
No, not at all.
你介意我现在问你一些问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you some questions now?
正好能避开回家的晚高峰
It would be good to beat the traffic home.
我不想过于冒昧
Look, I don't mean to be presumptuous,
但你找错人了
but you're barking up the wrong tree.
为什么这么说 长官
Why would you say that, ma'am?
法姆从每个受害者那里都拿了战利品
Farmer took trophies from each of his victims.
我们彻底搜查了那栋房♥子
We did a thorough search of the house,
火灾调查员
the fire's investigator
没发现有类似物品在火灾中烧毁的证据
found no evidence of similar items incinerated in the fire.
三个战利品 三个受害人
Three trophies, three victims.
不论你那个失踪女孩怎么了
Whatever happened to your missing girl,
她都不是第四个
she was not the fourth.
很遗憾 你可能白费功夫了
I'm sorry if you've had a wasted journey.
没有的事 长官
No, not at all, ma'am.
很感谢你抽时间跟我一起来
I really appreciate the time you've given me.
不客气
You're welcome.
-再见 -再见
- Goodbye. - Bye.
好啊
All right?
我询问了法姆
I interviewed Farmer.
一次激♥情♥作案 这还能想象
One uncontrolled crime of passion, that I can imagine.
但接二连三 几个月来不留线索
But two or three, leaving no clues for months?
根据他的病例
According to his medical records,
他11岁时就被诊断患有学习困难症
he was diagnosed with learning difficulties when he was 11.
但这不代表
That doesn't necessarily mean
他没能力犯罪
he was incapable of committing the offences.
确实 但他据说偷了一辆车
True, but he was meant to have stolen the car
来绑♥架♥哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦
used to abduct Hana Reznikova.
可我都不觉得他会开车
I'm not even convinced he can drive.
他的事务律师提这事了吗
His solicitor bring that up?
我都不想吐槽那个律师
Don't even get me started on the solicitor.
你就开车的事向亨特利施压了吗
You pressed Huntley on the driving?
我知道怎么卧底
I know how to run an undercover.
没说你不知道
Never said you didn't.
也可以让你去当卧底
Well, we could leave it to you,
但我可不想再出现法庭对质了
but I don't want us to all end up in court again.
别担心 伙计 来日方长
Don't worry, mate. We'll get there.
-好 -晚安
- Right. - Night, mate.
-怎么 -蒂姆·艾菲德提出的质疑合理
- Yep? - Tim Ifield's raised legitimate questions,
但别误会 长官
don't get me wrong, sir.
我看了递交给皇家检察署的电子文件
I've looked at the electronic submissions to the CPS.
证据/信息报告 警方报告
The MG3, MG5
和所有口供报告都符合规定
and all the MG11s are by the book.
提交给皇家检察署的证据/信息披露
The MG6 initial disclosure
也符合目前阶段
is what I'd expect at this stage.
但是信♥号♥♥三角定位确定迈克尔的手♥机♥
But signal strength triangulation places Michael's mobile phone
在他奶奶的疗养院附近
in the vicinity of his grandmother's nursing home
而不是在哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦被绑的地方
and not the abduction of Hana Reznikova.
好 我们都熟悉制度
Right. Well, we all know how this works.
这里有一条证据链
There's a chain of evidence,
先是调查团队
it starts with the investigating team,
然后是高级调查员
goes on to the Senior Investigating Officer,
她将证据提交给皇家检察官
who presents it to the Crown Prosecutor.
检察官只能考虑
The Prosecutor can only consider
呈现在她面前的证据
the evidence put in front of her.
但我们不知道亨特利是怎样呈现证据
What we don't know is how Huntley presented it all
-以起诉法姆的 -对
- when she made the case for charging Farmer. - Exactly.
看亨特利的记录
Nothing in Huntley's record
她似乎并未做过这种事
suggests she's ever done anything like this before.
她也不可能是对法姆有私仇
And she can't have a grudge against Farmer,
她跟他毫无联♥系♥
she's got no connection to him.
没准权衡证据后
Maybe on the balance of evidence,
她认定迈克尔·法姆有罪
she believes Michael Farmer's guilty.
她不过是一个认真办案的好警♥察♥
She's just an honest copper getting on with the job.
是的 被交给她的工作
Yep, the job she's been given.
长官
Sir?
亨特利的上司们
Well, Huntley's superiors,
不可能不知道这么高关注度的案子
they won't have been kept in the dark about such a high profile case.
一名女性遇害 一名可能遇害
I mean, one girl dead, one presumed.
一名幸运获救
One by the grace of God.
数月毫无进展
No progress for months.
上司只听得到他们想听的 长官
Senior officers only get told what they want to hear, sir.
那我一定是特例
Yeah, well, I must be the exception.
长官 我查了迈克尔·法姆接受询问那晚
Sir, I managed to check the electronic door entry download to
波克大道警局的电子门记录
Polk Avenue the night of Michael Farmer's questioning.
有一条刷♥卡♥入门记录是
And it shows access via the warrant card registered to
助理警♥察♥局长希尔顿
Assistant Chief Constable Hilton.
好
Right.
好 谢谢你们二位
OK. Thanks, you two.
长官
Sir.
我就出去
I'll be right out.
我不知道现在是否合适 长官
I don't know if this is a good time, Sir,
但我至今已经当了五年多警长了
but I've been a DS for over five years now and
我希望我已证明了自己的能力
I hope I've proved myself.
我最近通过了国家督察考试
I've recently passed the National Inspectors' Exam.
是的 我知道
Yes, I was aware.
我觉得我可以升职了 长官
Well, I feel I'm right for a promotion, sir,
只要您肯支持我
if you'll back me?
有志向很好 小史
Full marks for ambition, son.
我向你保证 我会好好考虑的
Rest assured, I will give it due consideration.
好 长官
Sir.
我要一份海鲈鱼
The sea bass for me.
我要一份西冷牛排 四分熟 不要酱汁
Yeah. And I'll have the sirloin steak, medium-rare, no sauce.
你想喝点葡萄酒吗 泰德
You didn't fancy some vino, did you, Ted?
不了 对我来说喝酒太早了 长官
Oh, no, no, no. A bit too early for me, sir.
不过考虑到您最近的成功
Although you might consider that recent successes
或许该来杯香槟庆祝下
has merit a glass of bubbly?
我现在喝酒也太早了
It's a bit early for me too,
不过确实是如释重负
but certainly a cloud's been lifted.
是啊 现在公众对我们的期待
Yes, well, I mean, expectations are so high
实在太高了
from the public these days.
他们以为光靠鉴证
I mean, they think that forensic science
我们就能找到凶手门口
is going to lead us directly to the door of the offender, you know.
公信力得以修复
Public trust has been restored,
警♥察♥局长和警务犯罪专员
the Chief Constable and the PCC
强烈的不安也都大大得以安抚
have dialled down their rabid anxiety.
我们可以放松 好好享用午餐了
We can relax and enjoy a pleasant lunch.
不过 这情况确实很艰难
But, I mean, it is a very trying situation, you know,
那种不安
and that level of anxiety
会从上向下蔓延
starts to filter down through the ranks.
怎么说
How so?
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表