剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
好的...
Right, um...
不了 我就要杯茶吧
No, I'll just have a cup of tea, please.
好的 我们有伯爵茶 早餐茶和薄荷茶
OK, we have Earl Grey, English breakfast, peppermint tea?
伯爵茶
Yeah, Earl Grey.
伯爵茶 好 请先落座 我会把茶端去
Earl Grey. OK, take a seat, sir, I'll bring it over.
那是我 先生 如果您有需要
That's me, sir, if you're interested.
或许我们该定个时间
Yeah, maybe we should fix a time
你先来我家看看
for you to come round and size up my flat?
好啊
Great!
我去查查我的时间安排
I'll check my diary.
咱们约好时间前 请先不要离开
Just don't leave before we make an appointment.
我不会的
I won't.
抱歉 长官 但我觉得您应该知道
Sorry, ma'am, but I thought you should know about this.
我查迈克尔·法姆和哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦的
When I looked at the forensic reports on Michael Farmer's
-衣物鉴证报告时 -怎么了
- and Hana Reznikova's clothing... - Yes?
我不想多嘴
Last one to tell tales, but
但蒂姆·艾菲德签走了这些报告
Tim Ifield signed out the reports.
他也在查看
He's been looking at them too.
谢谢 乔蒂
Thanks, Jodie.
您没事吧 长官 要喝茶吗
Are you OK, ma'am? Fancy a cuppa?
-不了 谢谢 -好
- No, thank you. - OK.
之前因未能抓到嫌疑人
Having come under fierce criticism
而备受严厉批评的
for failing to capture the murderer,
中♥央♥警局现因重大突破而受到了夸奖
Central Police are now being praised for their breakthrough.
警务犯罪专员宝拉...
Police and Crime Commissioner Paula...
你还好吗
You all right?
我得回警局
I need to go back to work.
妈妈怎么了
What's wrong with Mum?
萝珊呀
Roz?
我按了很久门铃 你需要修修了
I was ringing that bell for ages. You need to get it fixed.
它本来就不响 是用我电脑控制的
It's... It's silent. It's all controlled by my computer.
老天爷
For God's sake.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
可以 当然
Yeah, yeah, of course.
一切都好吗
Is everything OK?
不好
No.
我来就是想谈这个
That's what I want to talk about.
好 需要我给你泡杯茶或咖啡吗
OK. Can I get you a tea or a coffee?
我不久留
I'm not staying.
我就开门见山地问了
I'm just going to ask you, straight up -
你到底在搞什么
what the hell is going on?
我不懂你什么意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
我是高级调查员
I'm the Senior Investigating Officer.
你是鉴证协调员
You're the forensic coordinator.
你有你的专长
You have your area of expertise,
但说到底 你要向我汇报
but fundamentally you answer to me.
是
Yes.
那你为什么质疑我对证据的评估
So why are you questioning my evaluation of forensic evidence?
听着 我能看出你很生气
Look, I can see you're upset, but
但我们等上班再讨论这个不是更好吗
wouldn't it be better if we discussed this at work?
我现在就想讨论
I want to discuss it now.
你大晚上来我家
You've come to my home, at night,
你显然情绪激动
I mean, you're clearly emotional.
别说成是我有问题 蒂姆
Don't make out I'm in the wrong, Tim.
你才是那个在我背后搞小动作的人
You're the one going behind my back.
看 你很清楚我在说什么
See? You know exactly what I'm referring to.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你本可以和我说
You had the choice to talk to me.
-我试过了 -少来了
- I tried. - Oh, don't give me that.
你漫不经心地
You made some half-hearted effort
提了些在迈克尔·法姆家发现的
to discuss a couple of minor anomalies in the evidence
证据的小异常
recovered from Michael Farmer's house.
可不算小了
They're hardly minor.
这么复杂的案子会有堆积成山的证据
Cases of this complexity create mountains of evidence.
优秀的高级调查员才有经验
It takes the expeience of a good SIO
从这一切中发现真♥相♥
to cut through all that and recognise the truth.
证据就是真♥相♥
The evidence is the truth!
你认为迈克尔·法姆是无辜的
You think Michael Farmer's innocent,
但我知道他有罪
I know that he is guilty.
因为你的引导 让大家都无视了
There's a pattern of institutional blindness, led by you,
另有其他嫌疑人的可能性
into the possibility of another suspect.
什么其他嫌疑人 没有其他嫌疑人
What other suspect? There is no other suspect!
面罩男
Balaclava Man!
他犯下了前两起谋杀
He committed the previous murders
还把证据栽赃在了迈克尔·法姆家中
and he planted evidence in Michael Farmer's house.
迈克尔·法姆就是面罩男
Michael Farmer is Balaclava Man,
那些东西就是战利品
and those items were trophies.
它们当然会跟家里其他东西
Of course they would have appeared different
状态有所不同
to other household items.
还有那靴印 那又如何
And the boot print - so what?
那片小区人来人往 谁知道都有谁进出过
It's a house on a busy estate, who knows who coming and going.
你以你自己领域的狭小眼界
You are taking your narrow view of your own specialism,
屏蔽了案子的其他方面
writing off all other parts of the case
而我作为高级调查员
that I, as SIO,
能更好地把握全局
am in a better position to evaluate.
我看得出你在生气
Listen, I can see you're angry,
但我觉得你该走了
but I think you should leave.
你以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
-别逼我 -逼人太甚的不是我
- Don't you push me. - I'm not the one pushing.
你看不出我对迈克尔·法姆的判断是正确的吗
Can't you see i'm right about Michael Farmer?
不 实际上 我只能看出
No, actually, what I see
一个不愿认错的人
is someone who can't admit that she's wrong!
这是我的生活 我的事业
This is my life, my career,
我不会允许一个可悲的蠢货搞砸这一切
and I will not have some sad little wanker mess that up!
你就是这么看迈克尔·法姆的
Is that how you see Michael Farmer?
可悲的蠢货 你可以诬陷入狱
Some "sad little wanker" that you can frame and lock him up?
我没诬陷他
I did not frame him.
你害一个无辜者遭起诉
You made sure an INNOCENT man is charged!
你知道什么
What do you know about anything?
你凭什么就说他是无辜的
And what gives you the right to say that he's innocent?
你对迈克尔·法姆有什么不满
What have you got against Michael Farmer,
他不就是脑子不够好使 可以任你诬陷吗
except him being retarded enough for you to frame?!
你刚刚袭击了警♥察♥
You just assaulted a police officer.
不不不
No, no, no.
-不 你要留下 -我要走了
- No, no. You're staying. - I'm leaving.
不不 我们谈谈 留下吧
No, no, let's talk about this. Just stay.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表