剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
-我需要知道 -是啊
- I need to know. - Yeah, right.
我还得跟你们一起工作
I've got to work with you lot.
我不可能去跟人说
No way am I going to turn round and say
有人篡改证据
that somebody's been tampering with evidence.
因为那样我就成了揭发人
Cos that'll make me a whistle-blower.
-我们都知道揭发人的下场 -凯文
- And we all know what happens to them. - Kevin...
这是我吸烟休息的时间
This is my fag break.
你应该早点来见我的
You should have come to see me sooner.
是啊 抱歉 我
Yeah, sorry I...
工作忙
Work.
我们得取个样本
We're going to take a swab.
有必要吗
Is that necessary?
不会耽误你什么的
It won't delay anything.
我给你片止痛药 给你开些抗生素
I'll give you a painkiller, start you on some antibiotics.
你需要看专家
You should see a specialist.
你在发烧
You're running a fever.
我最好给你开个病假单
I think I should sign you off on sick leave,
你先找专家看了再说
until the specialist sees you.
我实在不能请假 抱歉
There's no way I can take time off work, I'm sorry.
我真的不能
I just can't.
孩子们在哪
Where are the kids?
高街青少年俱乐部 身上只带了十镑
The high street youth club, with a tenner between them.
葡式快餐店
Nando's.
明天还上学呢
On a school night?
你不想和我谈谈吗 萝珊
You don't want to talk to me, Roz?
当然想
Of course I do.
我今天特别糟心 而且又发烧了
I've had a crap day, I've got another bloody fever.
我只想吃点扑热息痛 然后睡个好觉
I just want to take a couple of paracetamol and zonk out.
那晚到底发生了什么 萝珊
What really happened that night, Roz?
凶案那晚
The night of the murder?
因为
Because
我越想
the more I think about it,
越觉得你的说法有漏洞
the more holes there are in your story.
你真会冒这么大的险
Would you really risk so much to
隐瞒一次外遇吗
hide a fling?
我知道我伤害了你 尼克 我很抱歉
I know I hurt you, Nick. And I am sorry.
你看着可不怎么抱歉 萝珊
You don't seem sorry, Roz.
那我看着怎么样
What do I seem?
像是还在隐瞒什么
Like you're still hiding something.
我不再相信你说的话了
I've stopped believing a word you say.
看我做了什么 尼克 不是我说了什么
Look at what I do, Nick, not what I say.
我的实际行动
What I actually do.
都是为了我们 为了这个家
Everything is for us, for this family.
不 都是为了你自己
No, it's all for yourself.
你最好开始对我好一点
And you had better start treating me better.
我知道凶案发生时 你在那栋公♥寓♥里
I know you were in those flats where the murder happened.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我想说 我受够了被当成傻瓜
I'm saying I've had it with being taken for a fool.
你没听到我说的吗
Were you not listening?
看看我在做什么
Look at what I do.
你卷进了一个反腐警探险些被杀的案子
You're linked to the near-death of an anti-corruption detective.
你还曾在一处犯罪现场外徘徊
And you were hanging around outside a crime scene.
你就是个傻瓜
You are the fool.
是我在保护你
I'm the one protecting you.
没事了
It's OK.
没事了
It's OK.
请进
Come in.
长官 实验室分♥析♥了
Sir, the lab's analysed
KRG-13号♥证物的原始样本
the original sample reference KRG-13.
他们发现了一处异常
They've found an anomaly.
很好 真是越来越妙了 进来
Great. This gets better and better. Come in.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - That's OK.
恐怕是坏消息 萝珊
I'm afraid it's bad news, Roz.
反腐12组给你发了第二个15条通告
AC-12 have issued you with a second Reg 15.
什么依据
On what grounds?
如果他们发了第二个
If they're issuing a second one,
就一定是提出了
it means they're citing
跟上次非常不同的罪名
a substantively different offence from last time.
好
OK.
实话实说 萝珊
I'll be honest, Roz.
他们盯上你了
They're coming after you.
这次将不单是把你从这个案子撤走
It's not just taking you off the case this time.
可能是停职 免职
It could be suspension, dismissal from the service,
甚至是刑事指控
maybe even criminal charges.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢了 梅妮特
Thanks, Maneet.
谢了 梅妮特
Thanks, Maneet.
反腐12组询问
Anti-corruption Unit 12 interview
询问者 黑斯廷斯警司和德斯福德警员
by Superintendent Hastings and DC Desford
被询问者 高级督察萝珊·亨特利
of Detective Chief Inspector Roseanne Huntley,
在场者 其警♥察♥联合会代表
in the presence of her Police Federation Representative
高级督察马克·莫法特
DCI Mark Moffatt.
请表明自己的身份作为录像补充
Please identify yourselves for the DIR.
-黑斯廷斯 -亨特利
- Hastings. - Huntley.
-莫法特 -德斯福德
- Moffatt. - Desford.
亨特利高级督察 你有权保持沉默
DCI Huntley, you do not have to say anything,
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention,
可能会对你的庭审辩护不利
when questioned, something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be used in evidence.
问题将由黑斯廷斯警司向你提出
Questions will be put to you by Superintendent Hastings,
因为你有权
as it is your right
被至少高你一阶的警官询问
to be questioned by an officer at least one rank senior.
我将只会补充事实信息
I will furnish factual information only,
首先是47号♥图
starting with Image 47,
这张监控截图
from a CCTV camera
来自1月25日晚
captured on the night of January 25th
是在莉欧妮·考勒斯戴失踪前
in the vicinity of the last confirmed sighting
最后出现的地点附近
of Leonie Collersdale before she disappeared.
这个男人身穿黑色夹克
Now, this man is wearing a black jacket
和哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦的绑♥架♥者穿的一样
of the type worn by Hana Reznikova's abductor.
为了找到此人 你采取了哪些行动
What steps have you taken to find him?
我们相信此人就是迈克尔·法姆
We believe this is Michael Farmer.
136号♥图
Image 136,
是一家DIY家装超♥市♥停车场的监控拍到的画面
from a CCTV camera overlooking the car park of a DIY Superstore,
拍摄时间是3月17日晚
captured on the night of March 17th.
我们相信此人是蒂姆西·艾菲德
And we believe this is Timothy Ifield.
-显然 两者是有些相似 -显然
- Well, clearly there are some similarities. - Clearly.
然而 蒂姆西·艾菲德知道47号♥图的存在
However, Timothy Ifield was aware of Image 47.
他可能故意将自己扮成这样
He could have deliberately styled himself,
以假冒1月25日被看到的嫌疑人
in order to simulate the suspect seen on January 25th.
好 那你对这个会怎么说
Right. Well, let's see what you have to say about this...
德斯福德警员
DC Desford.
这是4月6日一台监控摄像头拍到的画面
From a CCTV camera captured on the 6th of April,
地点是你丈夫办公楼附近的一条小巷
in an alley adjacent to your husband's office building.
蒂姆西·艾菲德 愿他安息
Now, Timothy Ifield, bless him,
已埋在黄土之下
is six foot under,
所以不可能是他在假扮面罩男
so it can't be him styling himself to simulate Balaclava Man.
而迈克尔·法姆已被关押了近一个月
And Michael Farmer has been in custody for nearly a month.
你们为什么没分享这个证据
Why haven't you shared this evidence?
这是我的调查
This is my investigation!
显然 亨特利高级督察
Clearly, DCI Huntley,
我对此有所保留
I would have reservations,
因为你丈夫与此案有联♥系♥
regarding the connection to your husband.
亨特利高级督察的配偶
DCI Huntley's spouse
已被反腐12组释放 且没遭到指控
was released without charge by AC-12.
你这是推断有罪 而不是推断无罪
You're presuming guilt before innocence.
7号♥文件 德斯福德警员
Document Seven, DC Desford.
文件夹里的7号♥文件
Document Seven in your folders,
是本小组于4月7日复印的
a photocopy made by this unit on April 7th
证据/信息披露表
of a form MG-6
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表