剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Yeah. Of course I like curry.
我要叫印度菜 你也要吗
I'm going to book the Dilshad. Are you in?
好 当然
Yeah. Definitely.
很可惜 这意味着你要回去了
Unfortunately, this means you're going back.
什么 长官
Sorry, ma'am?
尽管我们共享了那么多线索
Despite all the leads we've shared,
但没发现任何跟你东密德兰失踪人口案的关联
there's no link to your East Mids missing person.
我觉得你没必要继续借调了
I don't see much point in you continuing your secondment.
对 但...
Yeah, but...
开心聚会呢
Enjoying the party?
有什么事吗 阿诺特警长
How can I help you, DS Arnott?
莉欧妮·考勒斯戴的尸体上
Tim Ifield's DNA was found
发现了蒂姆·艾菲德的DNA
on Leonie Collersdale's body.
你跟法姆的事务律师说这事了吗
You disclosed that to Farmer's solicitor yet?
如你所知 阿诺特警长
As you know, DS Arnott,
我们在庭审前完成所有证据的披露就行
we're only obliged to carry out full disclosure prior to the trial.
就是说 你指望着不需要上庭
Meaning you're counting on there not being one.
-难道我们还要做辩方的工作吗 -凯特
- What, are we doing the defence's job now? - Kate.
不 做好你们的工作就行
No. Just your own.
晚安 长官
Night, ma'am.
让无辜者蒙冤入狱 你睡得安稳吗
You sleeping well while an innocent man rots in jail?
混♥蛋♥ 他以为他是谁啊
Wanker. Who does he think he is?
就是个傻帽
A tosser, that's who.
晚安 警长
Night, Sarge.
好啊
All right?
好
All right.
萝珊没来吃咖喱 我就早走了
Roz didn't come for the curry so I did an early swerve.
不过给你带了你的最爱 羊肉咖喱
Got your favourite, though - lamb madras.
我去拿盘子
I'll get the plates.
亨特利的婚姻状况如何
What's the state of Huntley's marriage?
我的印象是 她是个无聊的郊区老妈
I get the impression she's a boring suburban mum.
17日晚到18日早上
All the calls to Huntley's phone on the
所有打给亨特利的电♥话♥
night of the 17th, morning of the 18th,
都来自她的家人
were from family members.
她的手♥机♥关机了
Her phone was off,
电♥话♥最终打进了她的语♥音♥信箱
and they eventually came through as voicemails.
17日晚6:06
On the 17th, there's a call
有一通从她家座机打到她手♥机♥的电♥话♥
from the home landline at 18:06 to her mobile.
只有几秒钟 可能是误拨
Only lasts a few seconds. A misdial, maybe?
但几小时后 他们又给她打了一次
Yeah, but then they try again a couple of hours later.
她的一个孩子问可不可以叫外卖♥♥披萨
One of her kids, asking if it's OK to order in a Domino's.
如果她说的是实话
If she's telling the truth,
她家人那时该知道她在哪了
by then her family should've known her whereabouts.
手♥机♥在家 她不在
The phone's home. She isn't.
一切都好吗
Is everything OK?
得保护好伤口让它愈合
I've just got to keep it protected while it heals.
-你想的话继续看吧 -不用 没事
- Keep reading if you like. - No, no, it's fine.
那家意大利餐厅重新开张了
I saw the Italian's reopened.
-那好啊 -是啊
- That's good. - Yeah.
如果你想 咱们可以周五或周六晚去
We could go there on Friday or Saturday night if you fancied.
我周五要工作
I'm working Friday.
苏菲周六好像有什么活动
I think Soph's got something Saturday.
那就周六 就咱俩去
Saturday, then - just me and you.
那好啊
Sounds great.
很久没去那儿了
Haven't been there for ages.
抱歉
Sorry.
我特别累
I'm shattered.
没事 对不起
No, I'm sorry.
你最近工作上压力很大
You've been under so much pressure at work.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
谢了 我就想闷头睡一觉
Thanks. I just want to nod off.
好吧
OK.
喂 我是巴克斯高级督察
Yes. DCI Buckells.
电梯门开启中
'Doors opening.'
阿诺德先生 我是尼克·亨特利
Mr Arnold. Nick Huntley.
请进 有人给您倒茶或咖啡了吗
Come on through. Have you been offered a tea or a coffee?
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
抱歉这么乱 我们正在搬去别的楼层
Excuse the state, we're in the process of moving floors.
没事
No worries.
好吧
Right.
我有什么能帮您的
How can I help you?
法律咨♥询♥
Legal advice.
那您来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place.
如果一个人死了
Suppose a man was found dead
而谋杀嫌疑人
and a suspect in the murder inquiry
故意把手♥机♥留在家中
deliberately left their phone at home
以避免追踪定位
to avoid GPS tracking.
你会向嫌疑人提什么建议
What would you advise the suspect?
我们的业务范围是公♥司♥法
We practise corporate law.
假设呢 你会向嫌疑人提什么建议
Hypothetically. What would you advise the suspect?
我可以给您推荐一个刑法律师事务所的同事
I can refer you to a colleague at a criminal law firm.
我说的不是我
It's not me I'm talking about,
是你妻子
it's your wife.
我是阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
你妻子从3月17日晚
Where was your wife on the night of the 17th
到18日早上在哪
through to the morning of the 18th of March?
好吧
Right.
你应该知道法律规定
Presumably you are aware of the law
不可强迫配偶作证吧
regarding the compellability of a spouse?
配偶通常都是佐证不在场证明
Normally the spouse is the one corroborating the alibi,
而不是反证
not undermining it.
-对 -你是在否认
- Right. - I mean, you are disputing
-你妻子的不在场证明吧 -等等 不
- your wife's alibi? - Wait. No...
你妻子声称她17日和18日
Your wife claims she was home the 17th
都在家养病
and 18th recovering from illness.
在继续这段对话前
Before I talk to you any more
我想先和我妻子谈谈
I would like to have a chat with my wife.
还有什么我能帮你的吗 警官
Is there anything else I can help you with today, Officer?
亨特利先生无法确认
"Mr Huntley unable to confirm
他妻子17日和18日在哪
wife's whereabouts on the 17th/18th."
不 我没那么说
No, I didn't say that.
亨特利先生否认了以上的话
"Mr Huntley denies the above."
我需要和萝珊谈谈
I need to talk to Roz.
我需要你和我谈 先生 在48小时内
I need you to talk to me, sir. Within 48 hours.
最好你主动点 而不是让我来找
Better it's voluntary than I have to come looking.
这个阿诺德警长
This DS Arnold...
他为什么问这些问题
why is he asking these questions?
是阿诺特 工作上的事 常规而已
Arnott. It's a work thing. It's routine.
可...
Well,
他说有人死了
he said somebody had died.
听上去可不常规
It didn't seem like routine.
这是我的工作 尼克
It's my work, Nick.
所以我们就不谈了吗
So we're not discussing it?
什么时候变成这样的
Hm, since when?
我工作有些敏感内容
There are certain sensitive aspects of my work
是不能在
that are inappropriate
工作范围外谈论的
to share outside the service communication loop.
你知道的
You know that.
那他不还是来审我了
Well, it didn't stop him interviewing me.
他们是反腐的
They're anti-corruption.
他们就喜欢小题大做
They make a mountain out of every molehill.
反腐
Anti-corruption?
你做什么了
What have you done?
什么也没做
Nothing.
为什么
Why, erm...
你为什么不告诉我你去了哪
Why didn't you let me know where you were?
我告诉你了 我把手♥机♥落在家了
I told you, I left my phone at home
没法打电♥话♥
and I couldn't call.
你当时在工作吗
You were at work?
是一次专项行动
It was a specialist op,
没多少人知道
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表