剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
and then he hung up.
后来他一直没到
And when he didn't arrive,
我就意识到
it was at that moment that I realised
他肯定是去了我们之前的楼层
that he must have gone to our old floor.
我一想到阿诺特警长搞错了
As soon as I realised DS Arnott's mistake...
我的警官不会搞错
My officer made no mistake.
他盯上了你
He was on to you.
你是唯一知道他当时在哪的人
You were the only person who knew where he was.
我们又不是三岁小孩 伙计
We weren't born yesterday, fella!
我们能理解
We all appreciate
您担心手下的情况 但是...
that you're concerned for your officer's condition, but,
拜托 别像伊恩·佩斯利一样暴躁
come on, let's dial down the Ian Paisley!
英国政♥治♥家 发表讲话措辞激烈
你觉得自己挺幽默的 是吧
You fancy yourself as a bit of a comedian, do you?
我的人进了医院 这可没什么好笑的
I have a man in the hospital. That's no laughing matter.
尼克和我是老同事了
Nick and I are old colleagues,
因此我不只是出于职责所在
so I've got more than a professional interest
想为我的委托人争取到公平对待
in my client's fair treatment,
所以我非常希望
so no-one would be happier than me
你们整个部门
if your whole department
能不再把此事怪在尼克头上
stopped looking like they want to blame Nick
而是认清你们的警官的坠落
and started realising that your officer's fall
只是一起不幸意外
resulted from an unfortunate accident.
我的警官训练有素
My officer was highly trained.
他是一位前反恐部队长
He's a former counter-terrorism team leader.
他不会意外脚滑
He did not slip and fall down
摔下三段楼梯
three flights of stairs by "accident".
他是被推下去的
He was pushed.
而你是当时唯一
And you were the only person
知道他在那里的人 亨特利先生
who knew he was there, Mr Huntley.
巧合 完全是巧合
Coincidence. A complete coincidence.
保安
The security guard,
他完全想不通袭击阿诺特警长的人
he's got no idea how DS Arnott's attacker
怎么能不被他发现进出大楼
could have accessed the building without him knowing.
除非他本就在楼里
Unless he was in there already.
你不会是在说
You can't be suggesting
是尼克造成了你警官的坠落吧
that Nick was responsible for your officer's fall.
他当时跟同事们在两层楼上的办公室里
He was two flights up in an office full of colleagues.
办公室经理告诉我们
The office manager told us
亨特利先生离开了办公室
Mr Huntley left the office
大约15分钟
for approximately 15 minutes
而且就大约在阿诺特警长受伤时
around the time DS Arnott sustained his injuries.
我去了洗手间
I went to the toilet.
是吗 我以为你在等阿诺特警长
Yeah. I thought you were waiting for DS Arnott?
他没出现
He didn't appear.
我紧张了
I got butterflies.
你们能拿出相反的证据吗
Do you have any evidence to the contrary?
我们在考虑全局 全局
We're looking at the whole picture, the whole picture.
德斯福德警员
DC Desford.
是
Yeah...
交通监控截图
Traffic camera video capture...
时间是3月17日
March 17th.
好
Good.
你认得这辆车吗 亨特利先生
You recognise this vehicle, Mr Huntley?
帮帮他 德斯福德警员
Help him, DC Desford.
录音记录 给接受询问者看了
For the tape, the interviewee is being shown
一辆汽车的牌号♥
a vehicle registration number.
这是我的车
That's my car.
这辆车被拍到穿过这个路口
So we have this vehicle crossing this junction
几小时后又从这个路口回去
and then coming back a few hours later.
我们之所以这么关心这个路口
Now, the reason we're interested in this particular junction
是因为它通向几百米外的一处住址
is because it serves an address just a few hundred yards away
而在刚才提到的那个晚上
where, on the night in question,
有一名鉴证组警员在那里被杀了
a member of the police forensic staff was murdered.
蒂姆西·艾菲德
Timothy Ifield.
我...
I...
我跟谋杀可没有一点关系
I've got nothing to do with any murder.
我们还有证人
We also have a witness
说看到了一辆这样的车
saying a vehicle matching this description
驾驶者与你形似
and a driver matching your description
曾出现在凶案发生地外
was seen outside the address where the murder took place.
你是在说尼克是嫌疑人吗
Are you seriously suggesting that Nick is a suspect?
不是 一步步来
No. One step at a time.
我只想知道 亨特利先生
I'd just like to know if Mr Huntley
你是否在这晚看到了什么
saw anything on the night in question
或许能帮助我们的调查
that might help us with our inquiries?
我什么都没看到 对不起
No, I didn't. No. Sorry.
通常 在这种情况下
You see, normally in a situation like this
一个人的手♥机♥
someone's mobile phone
能让我们知道他当晚每分每秒的位置
would give us their location every second of the night.
但是 你碰巧将手♥机♥落在了家里
However, you conveniently left yours at home.
他落下了手♥机♥
The man forgot his phone.
就这么简单 又不是什么阴谋
It's simple as that, nothing sinister.
好 或许亨特利先生能告诉我们
Right. Well, perhaps Mr Huntley can tell us
他那天晚上究竟在哪
where he was, exactly, on that night?
尼克没有义务向你提供此信息
Nick isn't obliged to give you that information.
好吧
Very well.
我们聊聊你妻子 亨特利高级督察
Let's move on to your wife, Detective Chief Inspector Huntley.
在17日这天晚上
Now, on the night in question, the 17th,
你开车出去了
when you were out for that drive
她声称她生病在家
she's claimed she was at home, sick.
德斯福德警员
DC Desford.
是
Yeah.
约晚上8点左右 有一通
A call to your wife's mobile was...
打给你妻子手♥机♥的电♥话♥
was made at around 8pm.
为什么给她打电♥话♥
So, why the call,
她明明声称她那时在家
when she said she was home?
是我们孩子打的电♥话♥
Our kids made that call.
他们不知道她在客房♥睡觉
They didn't realise that she was asleep in the spare room.
在客房♥
In the spare room?
是的
Yes.
她是怕把病传给我
So, she wouldn't give me her illness or
或是因为睡不着 而打扰到我
disturb me, if she had a sleepless night.
德斯福德警员
DC Desford.
是
Yeah...
47号♥图
Image 47.
这是一张监控截图
This is a frame of CCTV
拍于1月25日晚 位置在苔石南区
captured on the evening of January 25th in the Moss Heath area.
你不会碰巧能帮我们辨认
You wouldn't happen to be able to help us identify
此人是谁吧
this particular individual?
亨特利先生
Mr Huntley?
我...
It's just...
慢慢想 尼克
Take your time, Nick.
25日
The 25th.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
我那晚在北安普顿参加工作聚会
I was at a work function in Northampton that evening.
所以 我帮不了你们
So, I can't help you.
而且应该有很多目击证人
And I bet there are loads of witnesses
-能作证 -是的
- to corroborate that? - Yes.
很好 谢谢 希望没问题了
Great. Thanks, I hope that's covered.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
你们可在我委托人身上发现了
Do you have any of your officer's DNA
你们警官的DNA
on my client?
或是他的衣服纤维
Any of his clothes fibres?
关于蒂姆西·艾菲德被杀一案
I can ask the same regarding the murder
我也可以问一样的问题
of this Timothy Ifield.
调查还在进行中
Inquiries are ongoing.
他们没有目击证人
They've got no witnesses.
没有监控录像
No CCTV.
没有物证
No forensics.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表