剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
not many people knew about it.
看来是根本没人知道吧
Well, it seems like no-one knew about it.
他似乎以为你当时生病在家
He had the impression that you were at home ill.
萝珊 你是有别人了吗
Roz, were you with someone?
我爱你
I love you and
也一向相信你
I've always trusted you,
但为了我们的婚姻
but for the sake of our marriage
也为了我们的孩子
and for the sake of our kids...
我需要知道真♥相♥
I need the truth.
好
OK.
反腐12组在调查我的一个案子
AC-12 are investigating one of my cases.
想败坏我的名誉
Looking for an angle to discredit me.
就是内部争斗 百分百的鬼扯
Internal politics, 100% total bollocks.
抱歉他们还把你卷了进来
I'm sorry they involved you,
但他们就喜欢打这种心理战
but that is their kind of mind game.
而且那些混♥蛋♥还能为此开脱
And the bastards get away with it
说他们是在维护职业标准
cos they claim they're enforcing professional standards.
你还是没有回答我的问题
You still haven't answered my question.
我
I
当时
was
在工作
working.
这糟糕的一天就到此为止吧
And there ends this crappy day.
我得去泡澡
I need a bath.
我爱你
I love you.
史蒂夫
'Steve.'
我再给你回电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
史蒂夫·阿诺特警长
DS Steve Arnott,
杰姆斯·德斯福德警员
DC James Desford.
我要安排你们一起调查亨特利的案子
I'm putting you two together on the Huntley inquiry.
可以吗 有问题吗
Is that OK? Any questions?
没有 很好 继续
No. Good. Carry on.
其实 我名叫杰米不是杰姆斯
Actually, it's Jamie, not James.
好
Great.
很高兴能和你一起工作 史蒂夫
Well, it's good to be working with you, Steve.
可以叫你史蒂夫吗
All right to call you Steve?
再说吧
We'll see.
进
Yeah.
我和凯特不是做得挺好的 长官
I thought me and Kate were doing fine, sir.
当然了
Well, of course you are,
但现在要做的事多多了
but there's just so much more ground to cover now.
凯特越少回这里来
And you know, the less Kate is here,
-对她越安全 -是 长官
- the safer it is for her. - Sir.
另外 如果你要升职
Besides, if you're going to step up,
我需要你再训练个新调查员
I'm going to need you to train up a new investigator.
我的督察总不能满城市乱跑
I can't have one of my inspectors gallivanting all over town
追查每一条线索吧 去吧
chasing every last lead that's going. Go on.
-我是杰米 -我是梅妮特
- Jamie. - Hi. Maneet.
-很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
-我第一天来 -你适应得如何
- My first day. - Yeah, how you getting on?
挺好的
Yeah, good.
什么时候生呀
So when's it due?
什么 你是说我看着像孕妇
What? You're saying I look pregnant?
不 我是...
No, no, I was...
我当然是孕妇 六月底
Of course I am. End of June.
蒂姆的楼下邻居 那个护士
Tim's downstairs neighbour, the nurse,
我们应该再查查
we ought to have another go
她是否见到过什么可疑的人
at finding out if she saw anyone suspicious.
这怎么回事
What's going on here?
你不在时继续查案而已
Just getting on with things while you were out.
好
Great.
长官 我们回顾了
Ma'am, we've looked right back over
蒂姆参与过的每件案子
all cases Tim was involved in,
因鉴证证据被定罪
convictions that hinged on forensic evidence
可能因此怀恨在心的罪犯
where maybe the offender held a grudge.
-有个暴♥力♥罪犯最近出狱了 -然后呢
- A violent offender, recently released. - And?
-没有发现 -我也是
- Nothing. - Nothing.
你能别发了吗
Can you stop that?!
现在有很多猜想
See, there's a lot of theories kicking around here,
但却缺少基本侦查
and a lack of basic coppering.
杀蒂姆的人总得进出公♥寓♥
Tim's killer had to get in that flat and he had to get out.
谁在那一带 谁在那条街上
Who was in the area? Who was in that street?
谁当时在公♥寓♥外逗留
Who was hanging around outside that flat?
找到他 整个案子就结了
Find him, and that's the whole case.
又不是什么复杂的事
It's not bleeding rocket science.
杰里 你怎么样
Jez, how are you?
真好笑 兄弟
Hilarious, mate.
我们已经知道当时谁在了
We already know who was there.
谁
Who?
哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦
Hana Reznikova
是已知最后跟死者有联♥系♥的人
was the last person known to have had contact with the victim.
我们需要再找她谈谈
We need to talk to her again.
-去办吧 -是 长官
- Please, do it. - Ma'am.
是 头儿
Boss.
我会记下的
I'll make a note of that.
你平时那么忙 希望来这趟没给你添太多麻烦
I hope it's not too much hassle coming in, the hours you work.
今天休息
Day off.
幸好你没穿着护士服来
It's a good job you didn't come in in your uniform.
他们有些人 你懂的
Some of that lot, you know.
好啊
All right.
好啊 警长 你见过嘉玛吗
You all right, Sarge. Er, did you meet Gemma?
蒂姆的楼下邻居
Tim's downstairs neighbour.
-又见面了 你好吗 -很好
- Yeah. Hi, again. You OK? - I'm fine.
长官 我们刚才又过了一些细节
Sir, we're just going over some details
现在更清楚蒂姆的时间线了
now we've got a better handle on Tim's timeline.
好
Right.
发现蒂姆的尸体后
Polk Avenue interviewed Gemma
波克大道警局马上询问了嘉玛
immediately after Tim's body was found,
但她说他们之后就再没联♥系♥她了
but she said they haven't been in touch since, so...
好
OK.
正如我们刚才说的
As we were saying,
我们现在的调查重点
we're now focusing our inquiry on
-是17日晚到18日早上 -好
- the night of the 17th, morning of the 18th. - OK.
希望更精确的时间段
We're hoping the fact we can be more precise
能有助你回忆
will help focus your memory.
17日我值晚班
The 17th I was on a late,
我回到家时应该11点左右了
so I would have got home around 11,
如果我们没去别处的话
if we didn't go on somewhere.
我们一个月会去几次马里布
We do Malibu a couple of times a month.
那家夜店不错
That's a cool club.
我11点左右回了家
I got in around 11.
你之后什么时候离开公♥寓♥的
And when did you next leave your flat?
第二天我又是晚班
The next day I had a late,
所以我应该是睡到了中午
so I would have had a lie-in maybe till lunchtime.
你那晚听到什么扰动了吗
Did you hear any kind of disturbance that night?
没有
No.
好
Right.
再回到你回家的时间 17日晚11点
Go back to when you got in, 11pm, the night of the 17th.
不对 我还真出去玩了
No, actually, I did go out,
但我先回过家
but I came home first
因为我忘了带要换的衣服
because I forgot to bring a change of clothes.
然后我叫了辆出租
And I called a taxi
我以为车已经到了
and I thought he was already there,
但他们通常会发短♥信♥
but they normally send a text,
所以我意识到那不是我的车
so I realised that it couldn't be mine.
好 好
Great. Great. So
所以你17日晚11点左右
you witnessed a cab outside the flats
看到公♥寓♥外有辆出租车
around 11pm on the night of the 17th?
应该是出租车
I think it was a cab.
你能形容下司机吗
Can you describe the driver?
不能 天太黑了 我也没仔细看 抱歉
No. It was dark and I didn't really look, I'm sorry.
别说傻话了 你已经很棒了
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表