剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
-谁都联络不上她 -对
- That no-one could get hold of her? - Yeah.
那正是18日的早上
That was the morning of the 18th.
蒂姆最后一次活着露面的次日早上
The morning after the last time Tim was seen alive.
这太巧了吧 亨特利请假
It's a bit of a coincidence Huntley goes AWOL
正好发生在凶杀时间线内
right on the murder timeline.
你想说什么
What are you saying, exactly?
蒂姆是面罩男根本说不通
That it makes no sense for Tim to be Balaclava Man.
他指控亨特利在保护真凶手
That his accusation that Huntley was protecting the real offender
这仍有可能
could still be true.
蒂姆遇害期间
That Huntley's conduct was suspicious
亨特利行迹可疑
around the time of Tim's murder.
听着
Look...
我也理不清前后的关系
I don't know how it all fits.
但是时间对得上
But the timing does.
或许我们该开始想不可想象的可能
So maybe we should start thinking the unthinkable.
萝珊·亨特利不仅参与陷害了迈克尔·法姆
Roz Huntley isn't just involved in framing Michael Farmer.
她还和蒂姆的被杀有关
She's also somehow involved in Tim's murder.
有一件事你说对了
Well, you're right about one thing.
这是不可想象
That is the unthinkable.
这开始感觉像骚扰了 阿诺特警长
This is starting to feel like harassment, DS Arnott.
骚扰 反腐调查
Harassment, anti-corruption inquiry.
都差不多
To-may-to, to-mah-to.
宾德拉警员
PC Bindra.
长官 可以的话
Ma'am, if we may,
我们要收走您的手♥机♥作为证据
we're taking your mobile phone in evidence.
-你们无权凭白... -乔蒂
- You can't do that without an authority... - Jodie.
这是警方配发设备 不是我的私人财产
It's a police-issue device, not my own personal property.
他们有权进行检验 无需授权
They're at liberty to examine it without authority.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, ma'am.
我没什么可隐瞒的
I've got nothing to hide.
非常感谢 长官
Thank you very much, ma'am.
您随时可以
You're at liberty to
去另领一台替代手♥机♥
collect a replacement device at your convenience.
打扰 长官
Sorry, ma'am.
没事 法丽达
No. No problem, Farida.
来了个证人
Someone's come forward.
就是您之前让做的二次征寻
From the appeal you asked us to put out.
她之前没来
She didn't at the time
是因为她没意识到此事的重要性
cos she didn't realise the significance.
她的说法符合迈克尔·法姆犯案的
She's got a story that fits Michael Farmer's offences
地点和时间
for location and date.
好的
Great.
很好 乔蒂还在吗
Brilliant. Is Jodie still here?
她今天已经下班了 长官
She's finished for the day, ma'am.
要我去叫尼尔吗
Shall I get Neil?
得是一位女警探
It needs to be a female detective.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, ma'am.
不小心听到了 但我达到了专♥业♥调♥查♥二级水平
Couldn't help overhearing but I'm PIP level 2
PIP意为"调查程序专业化"
实为标准 而非资质
二级为警探水准
也受过对脆弱犯罪受害人
and video interview trained, re:
进行录像询问的训练
vulnerable victims of crime.
好 那看看你的本事吧
OK. Let's see what you're made of.
梅勒妮 我是凯特·弗林警长
Melanie, my name's Detective Sergeant Kate Flynn.
我在参与调查
I'm one of the detectives
多名本地女性遭受攻击的案子
looking into the attacks on a number of local women.
法丽达说你或许能提供一些新信息
Farida says you might have some new information
帮助我们的调查
that can help with our inquiries?
这事过去有一阵了
This happened a while ago.
没事 发生什么事了
That's OK. What happened?
我当时从学校回家 经过小区
I was walking home from college through the estate.
你遭遇了什么 梅勒妮
What happened to you, Melanie?
一个奇怪的男人开始对我说话
A weird guy started talking to me.
怎么奇怪了
Weird how?
他一直说话 哪怕我不回答
He kept talking even though I wasn't answering.
我只好加快了步伐
I just kept walking faster.
然后他抓住了我
Then he grabbed hold of me.
抱歉 我们还得继续问你几个问题
I'm sorry we have to keep asking you these questions. But
他还对你做什么了吗
what else did he do to you?
他说我很好看 他想亲我
He said I was pretty and he wanted to kiss me,
想要我跟他回家
wanted me to come back to his house.
然后你做了什么
What did you do?
跑开了
I just ran
拼命跑
as fast as I could.
我再回头看时 他已经不见了
And then when I looked back, he wasn't there any more.
他说他的名字了吗
Did he give a name?
我不记得什么名字了
I don't remember any name.
你当时为什么没报案
Why didn't you report this at the time?
我就是想忘记这一切吧
I suppose I just wanted to put it all behind me.
我知道这对你来说很难
Look, I know this has been really difficult for you.
你真的帮了大忙
You've been a big help.
我们接下来需要你帮忙指认这个男人
What we need next from you is to help identify who this man was.
我跟你说了 我不知道他是谁
I've told you, I don't know who he is.
我们会安排一次列队指认
We'd set up an identity parade
给你看一些视频
where we can show you video footage.
我们需要一个能被法庭接受的确定指认
We need a positive ID that can stand up in court.
我还得上庭
I'd have to go to court?
不 不行
No. No way.
我知道这让你很为难
I know it's a really big thing for you to have to do.
不 我不去
No, I'm not doing it.
-不行 -这样
- No way. - Listen.
我们先做列队指认
We'll start with an identity parade.
不行 我不行
I can't. No way. I can't.
只是视频指认 他看不到你
It's all done by video. He can't see you.
如果有人告诉我要上庭 我是绝对不会来的
I never would have come in if anyone had told me.
他还可能再伤害别人
He could do this to someone else.
我们需要你的帮助
We...we need your help.
我没想到会这样
I wasn't expecting all this.
梅勒妮 他是一个很危险的男人
Melanie, he's a very dangerous man.
必须有人阻止他
He has to be stopped.
而唯一的办法就是让法庭把他关进监狱
And the only way is for a court to put him behind bars.
你能帮我们吗 梅勒妮
Please can you help us do that, Melanie?
真勇敢 好样的
Brave girl. Well done.
-梅妮特 -警长
- Maneet. - Sarge.
亨特利高级督察在谋杀发生期间
There are no suspicious entries in DCI Huntley's call history
没有任何可疑通话记录 短♥信♥或邮件
or any suspicious texts or e-mails during the murder timeline.
她离开波克大道警局后接到的所有电♥话♥
All the calls from when she left Polk Avenue Station
都来自她通讯录里的家庭成员
are from family members in her contact list.
定位信息呢
What about GPS data?
很遗憾 手♥机♥关机了
Unfortunately, the phone was switched off
很长一段时间
for a large chunk of time.
但17日的最后一次定位
But the last GPS location on the 17th
和18日的首次定位
and first on the 18th
都在亨特利高级督察家中
are DCI Huntley's home address,
和她请病假的说法一致
consistent with her story of being off sick.
抱歉 警长
Sorry, Sarge.
萝珊·亨特利手上
Every piece of evidence
蒂姆·艾菲德案的每一件证据
that Roz Huntley's got on Tim Ifield's murder,
都要过一遍
we go through it.
每一件证据 不管多小
Every piece, no matter how small.
说来巧了 我们就是在做这个呢 警长
Funnily enough, that's what we've all been doing, Sarge.
梅勒妮 这边请
Hi, Melanie. This way, please.
谢谢你再次过来
Thanks for coming in again.
纳亚尔警员会帮助你完成
PC Nayar's going to take you through
视频指认
the video identification process.
你将看到九名毫无关联
You'll see nine unrelated
年龄相仿 长相相似的男子
men of a similar age and appearance.
所有视频都是预录的
All the videos are pre-recorded
这几人现在都不在警局
and none of the men are in the police station.
他们看不到你 也听不到你
They can't see you, can't hear you -
他们都不知道谁会看到这些录像
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表