剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Yeah, that's what we're here for.
长官 选民册显示此处居民叫艾琳·法姆
Ma'am, electoral roll gives residents as Eileen Farmer,
生于1946年
born 1946,
和迈克尔·法姆 生于1993年
and Michael Farmer, born 1993.
邻居说他们很久没见到艾琳了
Neighbours say they haven't seen Eileen for ages.
她的孙子迈克尔 据说他独来独往
And Michael, the grandson, they describe him as a loner,
很少见他出门
rarely seen out on the estate.
根据网上记录 迈克尔·法姆有性犯罪记录
PNCd Michael Farmer. He's on the Sex Offenders Register.
就是他了
Bingo.
稍等一下
Hold the line, please.
迈克尔·法姆刚打卡开始执夜班
Michael Farmer just clocked on for the night shift.
太晚了 算不得不在场证明
Just too late for an alibi.
可以开我的车去 长官
Right, well, we can take my car, ma'am.
不行 进过犯罪现场的人
No, no-one who's been at the crime scene
绝不能接触迈克尔·法姆
can have any contact with Michael Farmer
-得先对他进行鉴证取证 -好
- until he's been fully forensically processed. - Right.
不能让哪个狡猾的辩护律师
No way some smart arse defence barrister's
有机会迷惑陪审团
going to get to confuse a jury
说证据有交叉污染的可能性
about cross-contamination of forensic evidence.
不要惊动法姆先生
Please do nothing to alert Mr Farmer.
警♥察♥几分钟后就到
Police officers will be arriving in the next few minutes.
谁是迈克尔
Which one's Michael?
他在那边
He's down there.
迈克尔·法姆 我要逮捕你
Michael Farmer, I'm arresting you
罪名是涉嫌绑♥架♥和谋杀未遂
on suspicion of abduction and attempted murder.
-站住 -DC20呼叫控制中心
- Stop! - Delta Charlie Two Zero to Control.
一名男性试图逃走
We have a male making off from us.
站住 站住
Hold it, mate, hold it!
冷静
Calm down.
-冷静 -DC20
-Calm down. - Delta Charlie Two-Zero.
现在是否方便汇报一下嫌疑人的情况
Are you in position for an update on the suspect?
DC20
Delta Charlie Two-Zero,
迈克尔·法姆已被捕 身份已确认
one under arrest identified as Michael Farmer.
收到
Confirmed.
迈克尔·法姆已被捕 身份已确认
One under arrest identified as Michael Farmer.
鉴证组正在前往 嫌疑人配合抓捕
Forensic deployment en route. Suspect is cooperating.
迈克尔
Michael,
你为什么要逃避警♥察♥的抓捕
why did you run from our arresting officers?
我被吓到了
I was frightened.
你能告诉我们
Please can you help us with
昨晚8点到10点间你在哪吗
where you were between 8pm and 10pm last night?
我去看我奶奶了
I went to visit my nan.
具体是在哪里 迈克尔
Which would be where, please, Michael?
在疗养院
At the nursing home.
你在疗养院待了多久 迈克尔
How long did you stay at the nursing home, please, Michael?
从7:30到8:30
Half-past seven till half-past eight.
探访时间
Visiting time.
然后你去哪了 迈克尔
And then where did you go, Michael?
没去哪
Nowhere.
你能说明"没去哪"是什么意思吗 迈克尔
Can you help us with what you mean by "nowhere", please, Michael?
看完奶奶
After visiting Nan,
我去吃了三明治 喝了点东西
I go and eat me sandwiches and have me drink.
你在哪吃东西的呢 迈克尔
Where did you do that, Michael?
坐在墙上
Sat on a wall.
你为什么没留在疗养院陪奶奶
Why didn't you stay with your nan instead?
他们不让
You're not allowed...
8:30之后就得走
After half-past eight.
如果你当时身上带了手♥机♥
If you had your phone with you,
它可以证明你的所在
that could help prove your whereabouts.
很遗憾 法姆先生的手♥机♥不是智能手♥机♥
Unfortunately, Mr Farmer's phone isn't a smartphone.
但莫甘斯塔夫先生
But surely, Mr Morganstaff,
您一定知道通过信♥号♥♥三角定位
you realise that you can locate any mobile SIM
能确定任何手♥机♥SIM卡的位置吧
via triangulation of relative signal strength.
当然
Yeah.
你想休息一会儿吗 迈克尔
Would you like to take a break, Michael?
萝珊 正好你在
Roz, I'm glad I caught you.
蒂姆 他们准备继续询问嫌疑人了
Tim, they're about to go back in with the suspect.
这不还没开始
About to.
这些是在案发现场
Now, these appear to have been
发现的最重要的证据
the most significant find at the crime scene.
鉴证情况我都了解了
I'm up to speed on the forensics.
你可能漏掉了很不起眼的一点
There's a very subtle point you've probably missed.
相信我 我没有
Trust me, I haven't.
头儿 责任律师说法姆可以继续了
Boss, the duty solicitor says Farmer's ready to carry on.
好 谢谢 尼尔
Great. Thanks, Neil.
蒂姆 把你的担忧发电邮给我
Tim, e-mail me your concerns.
我知道我不受重视
I know my place.
蒂姆 我会看你的邮件
Tim, I will read them.
绝对的
Absolutely.
那是怎么回事 头儿
What was all that about, boss?
继续工作
As you were.
亨特利高级督察是否...
Is DCI Huntley, um...?
知道我要来 不
Expecting me? No.
继续工作
As you were.
没别的事了
That'll be all.
从8:30到9:45
So from half-past eight to a quarter to ten,
-你都一直坐在墙上 -是的
- you were just sitting on a wall? - Yes.
-哪堵墙 -长官
- Where was the wall? - Sir.
我记不得了
I can't remember.
你坐在墙上时 有人看到你了吗
Did anybody see you while you were sitting on this wall?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
有进展吗
Anything?
有性犯罪前科
Convicted sex offender.
就目前听到的 他没有不在场证明
We're just hearing now he has nothing in way of an alibi.
很好
Good.
你在这堵墙上坐了一个多小时
You were on this wall for over an hour,
却记不住这堵墙在哪
but you can't remember where it was?
对
No.
好 好
Right, OK.
能在36小时内指控他吗
Think we'll be able to charge him within the 36 hours?
当时有人和你在一起吗
Was there anybody there with you?
还有很多证据要查
There's a lot of evidence to go through.
你这样一丝不苟很好
You're right to be meticulous,
但我们必须有进展了
but we need a breakthrough.
我们在社交媒体上要被骂死了
They've been killing us on Twitter.
我从未后悔过
There hasn't been a single moment
任命你为高级调查员
I've regretted my choice of SIO.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
但我为你担了风险
But I've stuck my neck out.
换了别人♥大♥概早换掉你了
Plenty would have taken you off this case by now.
当时没有一位年轻女子吗
There wasn't a young woman there?
-没有 -你确定
- No. - You sure?
确定
Yes.
我对你很有信心
I have every confidence in you.
还有件事我们想问一下 一场火灾
There's something else we want to talk about, a fire.
对此你知道些什么
What can you tell us about that?
火灾 就发生在你家 迈克尔
A fire, in your house, Michael.
-一场大火 -我不知道
- A big fire. - I don't know.
你是说你跟这场大火没有关系
So you're saying you had nothing to do with this fire?
对
No.
我现在要给你看一些照片
I'm going to show you some photographs now.
芭丝温德·考尔
Baswinder Kaur.
她被肢解的尸体于11月11日被发现
Her dismembered body was found on the 11th of November.
一枚发卡
A hairgrip.
图上这些你见过吗 迈克尔
Ever seen either of these before, Michael?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
莉欧妮·考勒斯戴
Leonie Collersdale.
最后被看到是1月25日 之后失踪
Last seen 25th of January. No-one's seen her since.
一条项链
A necklace.
你见过这条项链或者莉欧妮吗
Seen this or Leonie before?
我不确定
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表