剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
I didn't do what you say.
这名女子很害怕
This woman was terrified.
如果她坦白事实 法庭会相信她吗
If she confessed, would a court believe her?
她得赶紧做出决定
She didn't have long to make up her mind.
她可能会失去工作
She could lose her job,
家人
her family.
她可能遭到遣返
She might be deported.
但她会打扫
But she knows how to clean.
我没做
I didn't do it.
帮我们帮你吧 哈娜
Help us to help you, Hana.
让我们搜你家
Let us search your home.
让我们排除你的嫌疑
Let us rule you out as a suspect.
你们想搜我的公♥寓♥
You want to search my flat?
会由专业团队来做 他们不会损坏什么
It's done by a specialist team. They won't damage anything.
-他们需要拿走的东西也都会还给你 -不
- Anything they need to take away will be returned to you. - No!
你拒绝让我们进入你的公♥寓♥吗
You're refusing to permit us entry to your flat?
我没做任何错事
I haven't done anything wrong.
抱歉 哈娜
I'm sorry, Hana,
我们真的需要搜你的公♥寓♥
we really need to search your flat.
乔蒂 依法搜查 执行吧
Jodie, Section 18. Do it.
亨特利高级督察离开房♥间
DCI Huntley leaving the room.
哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦 我要逮捕你
Hana Reznikova, I am arresting you
罪名是涉嫌杀害蒂姆西·艾菲德
in connection with the murder of Timothy Ifield.
本次逮捕符合《警♥察♥与刑事证据法》
This arrest meets the necessity test under Code G
G法规的必要性要求
of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act,
即为对犯罪进行迅速高效地调查
namely the prompt and effective investigation of an offence,
允许我们以调查为目的
permitting a lawful search of your address
合法搜查你的住处
as part of our inquiry.
询问下他们看见了什么
Interview them, asked them what they saw.
等一下
One sec.
我想查在蒂姆·艾菲德公♥寓♥
I'm just after some background info on an item
发现的一件证物的资料
of evidence from Tim Ifield's flat.
KRG-13号♥ 3月23日采集的鉴证样本
KRG-13. Forensic samples were taken on the 23rd March.
存了一晚上 第二天早上送去检验的
Stored overnight and then sent to the lab the following morning.
她去了鉴证办公室
She went to the Forensic Office.
她想做什么
What's she up to?
她走后 我问过鉴证调查员
I spoke to an FI after she'd gone.
凯特在打听KRG-13号♥证物的情况
Kate was asking for details about item reference KRG-13.
你知道那是什么吗
You know what that is?
是在蒂姆公♥寓♥发现的一处独♥立♥血迹
It's the isolated blood spatter deposit found at Tim's flat.
负责的鉴证调查员不小心写成了KRG-30
The FI who had handled it had mistakenly wrote KRG-30
然后又改成了KRG-13
and then corrected it to KRG-13.
他们怎么看
And what did they make of that?
做了标记 但并没有值得担忧的地方
It was noted, but no concerns have been raised.
似乎就是笔误
Sounds like a slip of the pen.
对
Yeah.
你觉得她想做什么 长官
What do you reckon she's up to, ma'am?
就是个有野心的警长而已
Ambitious DS, that's all,
想讨好她东密德兰的上司
wants to impress her gaffer back at East Mids.
-有野心也没什么错 -是 长官
- Not that there's anything wrong with ambition. - No, ma'am.
咱们最近该一起喝一杯
We should do a drink soon.
聊聊你对未来的打算
It'd be good to have a natter about your plans for the future.
那我会很感激的 长官 谢谢您
I'd really appreciate that, ma'am, thank you.
再见 长官
Bye, ma'am.
再见 乔蒂
Bye, Jodie.
-凯特 -长官
- Kate. - Ma'am?
放松 凯特 希望你听了会高兴
Relax, Kate, it's good news, I hope.
我考虑了你这段时间的借调
I've been reviewing your secondment here.
我们缺人手 你又是个训练有素的警探
We need manpower and you're a fully trained detective.
我觉得我可以申请延长你的借调期
I think I can make a case for extending your stay with us.
如果你乐意的话
Assuming that appeals?
当然 长官 谢谢您
Yeah, absolutely, ma'am. Thank you.
-很高兴和你一起工作 -我也是 长官
- It's great working with you. - Likewise, ma'am.
-再见 -再见
- Night. - Night.
证物进行每一步处理时
The overwriting was noted at every stage
都记录了这处重写
of the evidence being handled.
看来没人试图掩盖它
It doesn't appear anyone was trying to cover it up.
我们还是该秘密申请
Still we should make a confidential request
亲自检验一遍原样本
to examine the original samples ourselves.
这是关键证据 任何不合理之处
It's a crucial item and any irregularity...
都可以拿去指责亨特利吗
Is something to throw in Huntley's face?
这不是私人恩怨
This isn't personal.
她是一切的中心
She's at the centre of everything.
我只是想查出真♥相♥
I just want to get to the truth.
我也是 伙计
Me too, mate.
回见
See you soon.
凯特 萝珊在找你
Kate, Roz is asking for you.
怎么了
What's going on?
哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦公♥寓♥的搜查报告出来了
Just got the report on the search of Hana Reznikova's flat.
AS-9号♥证物
Item reference AS-9.
在你公♥寓♥中搜出了
The search of your flat detected
总额为5900镑的现金
banknotes in the sum of £5,900
藏在厨房♥壁橱中
concealed in a kitchen cupboard.
MHM-27号♥证物
Item reference MHM-27.
在你家的垃圾中搜出了多个用过的安全套
Search of your household waste detected multiple used condoms
里面有多位男性的精♥液♥
containing semen from multiple males.
你如何解释这些发现
'How do you account for these findings?'
无可奉告
No comment.
无可奉告
No comment.
JF-3号♥到JF-7号♥证物
'Items referenced JF-3 to JF-7.'
在床单和浴巾上检测到了
Examination of bed linen and bath towels
多位男性的DNA
detected DNA from multiple males
其中一份
one of which
匹配了警局数据库中的一份对比样本
matched control samples held in the police database,
蒂姆西·艾菲德的DNA样本
said DNA belonged to Timothy Ifield.
蒂姆西·艾菲德为什么上过你的床 哈娜
What was Timothy Ifield doing in your bed, Hana?
无可奉告
No comment.
无可奉告
No comment.
AS-24号♥证物
Item reference AS-24.
搜查发现了一部未注册手♥机♥
The search detected an unregistered mobile phone.
解锁该手♥机♥后
Unlocking of said phone
在通话记录中
provided a call history
发现了四通通话
containing four calls between you
我们查不到对方号♥码的主人
and a number whose user we've been unable to identify.
第一通电♥话♥发生在3月16日
The first call occurring on the 16th March
最后一通是3月18日
and the last on the 18th March.
这些通话是怎么回事
What was the nature of these calls?
无可奉告
No comment.
无可奉告
No comment.
哈娜 我们手上的证据强烈表明
'Hana, we've got evidence strongly suggesting
你在卖♥♥淫
that you've been engaging in sexual activity for commercial gain.'
我们还查到了未注册手♥机♥的通话
We've got calls on an unregistered phone
可以推测 这是你用来联♥系♥嫖♥客♥的
that presumably you used to arrange these encounters.
我们有证据表明
'We've got evidence
蒂姆西·艾菲德去过你的公♥寓♥
Timothy Ifield was present in your flat,
可以推测是去嫖♥娼♥
'presumably for sexual services.'
这部查不到机主的未注册手♥机♥
Now this unidentified unregistered phone
你曾先后四次与之通话的号♥码
that you had calls with on four occasions...
这些通话的对象是蒂姆西·艾菲德吗
were these calls to and from Timothy Ifield?
哈娜 醒醒吧
Hana, wake up.
我们在调查一起未破的谋杀案
We're carrying out an investigation into an unsolved murder.
如果你没杀蒂姆西·艾菲德
Now if you didn't kill Timothy Ifield,
告诉我们
telling us that
这是我们不知道的他的电♥话♥
this was a phone of his that we know nothing about yet
会对我们大有帮助
that would really help us.
或许也能有助于证明你不是凶手
And it may help prove that you weren't his murderer.
哈娜 说实话 现在 这是你的救生圈
'Hana, frankly, right now for you this is a lifeline.'
那是蒂姆西的手♥机♥
It was Timothy's phone.
很好 谢谢你
'Brilliant. Thank you.'
但我没有伤害任何人
'But I wasn't harming anyone.'
你们毁了我的生活
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表