剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
他们没事
They're fine.
孩子们在哪
Where are the kids?
已经处理好了
It's being taken care of.
萝珊 你吓到我了
Roz, you're worrying me.
你没有权利知道他们在哪
You don't have a right to know where they are.
我们要离婚
We're getting a divorce.
萝珊
Look, Roz. OK,
你很生气很难过 我懂
you're angry and you're upset, and I get that.
等你感觉好些了 我们再谈这个
We're going to talk about this when you're feeling better,
但现在 我需要知道孩子们是安全的
but right now, I just need to know that the kids are safe.
他们当然安全了
Of course they're safe.
他们步行去克莱尔家了
They're walking round to Claire's.
我给他们打个电♥话♥
I'm just going to call them.
你不会以为你还有机会赢得监护权吧
Don't think that you stand a chance of gaining custody?
没经我允许就截肢了我的手
Amputating my hand without my consent.
这是严重身体伤害
That's grievous bodily harm.
听着 萝珊 不是我
Look, Roz, it wasn't me.
是医生的决定
It was the surgeons.
你当时不止要失去手
You were going to lose more than your hand.
还可能失去整条胳膊 甚至你的性命
You were going to lose your arm, or your life.
你这样对我
You did this to me...
是因为你以为我出轨了
because you'd thought I'd had an affair.
不 这是你自作自受
No, you did this to yourself.
你的那些谎言
All your lies.
是你在浴室外
And it was you, outside the bathroom.
说我是说谎的贱♥人♥
You were the one calling me a lying bitch.
你以为这样就能削弱我
And you think doing this to me makes me less,
就再不会有男人看上我了
means no man will ever look at me?
这是对我这个"说谎的贱♥人♥"的惩罚吗
Is this my punishment for being a "lying bitch"?
你说了那么多谎 萝珊
You've lied so much, Roz.
我都看不清♥真♥♥相♥了
I've lost track of the truth.
你一直说 你的手是被砖擦了一下
You always said that you grazed your hand on some brickwork.
你感染的是金黄色葡萄球菌
The infection they found was MRSA.
所以才会这么严重
That's why it was so serious.
而且感染绝不会
And it could never have happened
是你说的那样造成的
the way that you said that it did!
我勉强可以忍♥受你掩盖你的不忠
I can just about live with you covering up your infidelity.
但我不能容忍♥你掩盖谋杀
I can't live with you covering up a murder.
你就打算跟
Is that what you're going to
4街警局的警探们这么说吗
say to the detectives at Fourth Street Station?
你怎么知道的
How did...? How did you know about that?
这一切都是为了惩罚我
All this, to punish me.
现在轮到你了
Well, now it's your turn.
什么
What?
你对莉欧妮·考勒斯戴失踪时
You lied about where you were
你的行踪撒了谎
when Leonie Collersdale disappeared.
史蒂夫·阿诺特被袭击时 你就在那栋楼里
You were at the building when Steve Arnott was attacked.
这些我都解释过了
I explained all of that.
蒂姆·艾菲德被杀那晚
And you were at the crime scene
你就在犯罪现场
the night Tim Ifield was murdered.
是在外边
Outside!
唯一出现在犯罪现场的男性嫌疑人
The only male suspect to be placed at the crime scene.
不不 等等
No, no, wait.
-不 -在这事上
- No! - And you've lied about it
你对每一位警官都撒了谎
to every police officer you've spoken to.
-那是为了保护你 -不
- To protect you! - No.
是为保护你自己
To protect yourself.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
尼克拉斯·亨特利 我要以涉嫌杀害
Nicholas Huntley, I'm arresting you on suspicion
蒂姆西·艾菲德的罪名逮捕你
of the murder of Timothy Ifield.
-你有权保持沉默 -真是疯了
- You do not have to say anything... - This is insane!
-你有权保持沉默 -我要去接孩子们
- You do not have to say anything. - I'm going to get the kids.
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒
It may harm your defence if you do not mention,
可能会对你的辩护不利
when questioned, something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be used in evidence.
亨特利先生
Mr Huntley,
请不要让我们更为难了
please don't make this any harder than it is already.
转过去 双手放在身后
Turn around. Hands behind your back.
她在说谎
She's lying!
她在说谎
She's lying!
先生 请冷静
Sir, please just calm down
-让我们带你回警局 -不
- and let us take you to the station. - No! No!
-不 -铐住他
- No! - Right, cuff him.
冷静 先生
Calm down, sir.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me!
别反抗 就不会疼了
Well, stop resisting then it won't hurt.
-你们要扭断我的胳膊了 -别反抗了
- You're breaking my arm! - Stop resisting!
波克大道警局的 请走开
Polk Avenue Police, please move along!
长官 都好了
Ma'am, it's done.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, ma'am.
你需要和他独处会儿吗
Do you want a minute with him?
带他走吧
Just take him.
没必要闹得那么难看 看看你可怜的妻子
There was no need to make a scene. Look at your poor wife.
联♥系♥上我的律师前 我不会再说一个字的
I'm not saying anything until I speak to my solicitor.
怎么回事
What's going on?
吉米·雷克维尔 雷-克...
It's... Jimmy Lakewell. L-A-K-E...
-怎么回事 -我们能控制局面
- What's going on? - It's all under control,
已经解决了
it's all sorted.
来了一个团啊 我好荣幸
A delegation. I'm honoured.
这是我的两位调查员 长官
My two investigators, sir,
阿诺特警长和弗莱明警长
DS Arnott and DS Fleming.
难以置信 我之前说得还不够清楚吗
I cannot believe I failed to make myself crystal clear.
反腐12组已被从亨特利的案子中撤出了
AC-12 is recused from the Huntley case,
然而你们还想去进行逮捕
yet you still attempted to make arrests.
是 长官 但我们发现了一些新证据
Yes, sir, but some new evidence has come to light,
我们认为这些证据对本次调查至关重要
which we think is vitally important to this inquiry.
弗莱明警长
DS Fleming.
我们得知亨特利先生和迈克尔·法姆
We've learned Mr Huntley shares a solicitor
共用一位事务律师
with Michael Farmer,
所以亨特利先生可能通过这层关系
and it's possible Mr Huntley was aware of Michael Farmer's
知道迈克尔·法姆的性犯罪前科
prior sexual offences, via this relationship.
-好 -我们还得知
- Right. - We also found that
据称是在蒂姆·艾菲德公♥寓♥中发现的一处他的血迹
a deposit supposedly of Tim Ifield's blood found at his flat
混入了鉴证调查员穿的连体衣的纤维
was contaminated with fibres from a forensic investigator's oversuit.
而据称是在
And that the blood deposit
莉欧妮·考勒斯戴尸体上发现的血迹中
supposedly found on Leonie Collersdale's body
也混有一样的纤维
was contaminated in exactly the same way.
这显然表明证据被篡改了 长官
Clear indication of evidence tampering, sir,
非常明了
pure and simple.
我们认为
Our interpretation is that
是有人将蒂姆西·艾菲德的血迹
someone planted Timothy Ifield's blood
栽赃在了莉欧妮·考勒斯戴的尸体上
on Leonie Collersdale's body
以陷害蒂姆与她的被杀有关
in order to falsely implicate Tim in her murder.
蒂姆当时发现了一个阴谋 长官
Tim was onto a conspiracy, sir -
有人陷害迈克尔·法姆以保护真凶
the framing of Michael Farmer to protect the real murderer.
显然 同时有机会和手段
And, obviously, the person with the opportunity and means
陷害迈克尔·法姆和蒂姆西·艾菲德的
to frame both Michael Farmer and Timothy Ifield
就是萝珊·亨特利高级督察
is DCI Roz Huntley.
通过逮捕他
By arresting him,
她假装
she's acting as if
自己是发现丈夫是真凶的人
she's been the one to ID her husband as the murderer,
但实际上 她一直在保护他
while in reality she's been protecting him all this time.
另外 她的手臂刚动过手术
Also, she's just had surgery on her arm.
之前没人知道她受了伤
No-one knew she had a problem with it,
她还拒绝让我们查阅她的病例
and she's refusing access to her medical records,
所以我们不得不申请法♥院♥批准
so we've had to seek a court order.
当然了 长官
Naturally, sir,
我们想马上解决问题
we'd like to put things right straightaway.
我们想以
We'd like to arrest her
涉嫌妨碍司法公正的罪名逮捕她
on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表