剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
你是否故意地有意地
is whether or not you knowingly and willingly
哄骗了皇家检察官
hoodwinked the Crown Prosecutor
让其授权了对迈克尔·法姆的起诉
into authorising charges against Michael Farmer,
尽管有正当理由质疑他是否有罪
despite there being good reason to doubt his guilt.
我对迈克尔·法姆有罪确定无疑
I've got no doubt about Michael Farmer's guilt.
是吗
No?
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
文件夹里的17号♥文件
Document 17 in your folders.
是一份对迈克尔·法姆的询问的抄录
Transcript of interview with Michael Farmer.
当被问到莉欧妮·考勒斯戴失踪期间
When asked to account for his whereabouts around the time
他在哪里时
of Leonie Collersdale's disappearance,
法姆先生说他住了院
Mr Farmer referred to a hospital admission.
他误导了我的警探
He misled my detectives.
他是一个情绪脆弱智力低下的嫌疑人
He's an emotionally and intellectually vulnerable suspect
刚好记错了个细节
who got a detail wrong.
反腐12组跟进后
Follow-up by AC-12
证实了莉欧妮·考勒斯戴失踪期间
proves Michael Farmer was a hospital in-patient
迈克尔·法姆确实在医院住院
at the time of Leonie Collersdale's disappearance.
尼尔·图勒警长向我汇报了
DS Neil Twyler reported to me
迈克尔·法姆在一次起诉后询问中
that Michael Farmer had given this new information
给出了这条新信息
in a post-charge interview.
迈克尔·法姆的日常
Michael Farmer's routine
是每晚7:30到8:30
is that he visits his grandmother between
去看望他奶奶
7.30pm and 8.30pm every night
然后晚10点开始上班
and starts work at 10pm.
1月25日晚11:30
Farmer visited City General Hospital
法姆去了市综合医院
at 11.30pm on the 25th of January.
莉欧妮·考勒斯戴最后被见到是晚9点刚过
Leonie Collersdale was last seen just after 9pm.
这给了法姆充足的时间作案
This gave Farmer sufficient time to carry out the offence,
然后再去医院
and subsequently to attend the hospital
以伪造不在场证明
in the effort to fabricate an alibi.
此外 医院并未查出法姆有任何问题
Furthermore, the hospital found nothing wrong with Farmer.
就让他出院了
He was discharged,
这也符合这是蓄意骗局的可能
which fits with the whole thing being a deliberate deception.
不不不不
No, no, no, no. No.
这个信息你早该查到
Look, this is information you should have known earlier,
亨特利高级督察 比这早得多
DCI Huntley, far, far earlier,
在我看来 你之所以不知道
and in my view, the reason you didn't know it
是因为你急着起诉嫌疑人
is because you were itching to charge this suspect,
什么都不顾了
come what may.
这是煽动性指控
That's an inflammatory accusation.
不管你是联合会代表还是谁 都应称呼我为长官
Federation rep or not, you will address me as "sir".
在我看来 亨特利高级督察
And as far as I'm concerned, DCI Huntley,
嫌疑人要在两个小时内
two hours is an extremely narrow margin
绑♥架♥那小姑娘
for our fella to abduct that wee girl,
带她横穿城市
transport her across town,
处理掉她
do away with her,
再去住院 太勉强了
and then get himself up to the hospital.
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
还是47号♥图
Image 47 again.
你说这人是迈克尔·法姆
The man you say is Michael Farmer,
尽管他有部分不在场证明
despite his partial alibi.
对嫌疑人的生物识别分♥析♥
Biometric analysis of the suspect.
嫌疑人身高的估测
Estimation of the suspect's height
会有较大的误差
is limited by large error margins.
但是 镜头角度足以精准估测
However, the camera angle permits accurate estimation
嫌疑人的鞋号♥
of the suspect's shoe size.
这个我没见过 你从哪拿到的
I haven't seen this before. Where did you get this?
嫌疑人穿10号♥鞋
The suspect wears size tens.
迈克尔·法姆穿8号♥
Michael Farmer wears size eights.
有人能告诉我这证据是哪来的吗
Is someone going to tell me where this came from?
我们的消息源是机密
Our source is confidential information.
TJI-9号♥证物
Item reference TJI-9,
之前提到的
the previously mentioned
在迈克尔·法姆家中发现的靴印
boot print detected at Michael Farmer's home.
是10号♥的
Size ten.
和任何迈克尔·法姆的鞋都不匹配
No match to any footwear belonging to Michael Farmer.
你应该找的是这个男人
There's the man you should be looking for up there.
长官 我很感激你们提供的新信息
Sir, I am very grateful for this new information,
我会让我的小组马上对此展开调查
and... I will order my team to look into it without delay.
那很好 但问题是 亨特利高级督察
Well, that's great, but the issue here, DCI Huntley,
是否还该由你来指挥调查
is whether you're fit to be the one giving those orders.
在我看来 你没能依法尽到你的职责
Now, in my opinion, you have failed in your lawful duty
忽略了无罪证据
to consider exculpatory evidence,
我担心这位小伙子 迈克尔·法姆
and I am fearful that this young fella, Michael Farmer,
可能会因此遭到误判
may suffer a miscarriage of justice.
因此 我会向你的上级建议
Therefore, I'm going to recommend to your senior officer
指派一位新高级调查员
that a new Senior Investigating Officer be appointed
给暗门行动
to Operation Trapdoor,
而给你另派任务
and that you be reassigned.
本次询问结束
This interview is terminated.
你负责过多少暗门行动这样的大任务
How many ops as big as Trapdoor have you ever run?
我猜也是
Thought so.
你当年本来志向远大
'You were a bit of a high-flyer in your time,
是不是 萝珊
Roseanne, weren't you?'
毕业后就从警
'Graduate entrant.
快速晋升
Fast-tracked for promotion.
30岁前就当上了督察
DI before you were 30.'
然后你遭遇了瓶颈
'Then you hit the wall.'
我是组建了家庭 长官
'I started a family, sir.'
别人往上爬时
Yeah, you stood still
你却原地不动
while other people kept climbing the ladder.
暗门行动是起备受关注的调查
Operation Trapdoor is an extremely high-profile inquiry.
破了案 你的事业就能重回正轨
'Get a result and it puts your stalled career back on track.'
这里是蒂姆·艾菲德 请在哔声后留言
'This is Tim Ifield. Please leave a message after the beep.'
蒂姆 是史蒂夫·阿诺特
Tim, Steve Arnott.
我知道你这几天休息
I know you're on days off,
但我需要你给我回电♥话♥
but I need you to return my calls.
我们在细查法姆一案的证据
We're looking deeper into the evidence in the Farmer case
我需要你的意见
and I need your input.
谢谢你的生物识别报告 效果拔群
Thanks again for the biometrics - they worked a treat, mate.
回我电♥话♥
Call me, OK?
-好啊 -好啊
- All right. - All right.
我不知道你来了
I didn't know you were in.
我刚听了你们对亨特利的询问的录像
I just listened to the DIR of your interview with Huntley.
高级调查员忽视证据不是她开的先河
She isn't the first SIO to buff evidence...
-她的反应很糟 -你是这么看的吗
- She took it badly. - Is that how it seemed to you?
恭喜
Congratulations!
谢谢 梅妮特
Thanks, Maneet.
恭喜什么
What's that?
她刚通过了国家督察考试
Only gone and passed the National Inspectors' Exam.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Cheers, mate.
我都不知道你参加考试了
I didn't know you'd entered.
我怕考砸了 就没说
Well, I kept shtum in case I went down in flames.
我知道有些快
I know it's a bit soon,
但我花了好久才当上警长
but I took so long getting my act together to make DS,
我不想再拖拖拉拉了
I'm not going to let things slide.
你真是奋起直追啊
You're coming up on the rails.
-可得小心了 -可得小心了
- Better watch out. - Better watch out.
好样的 伙计
Well done, mate.
凯特
Kate.
好啊
Well.
这是好消息 恭喜 好样的
This is great news. Congratulations. Well done.
非常感谢 长官
Thank you very much, sir.
这对你是好事
I mean, you know, it's great for you,
也给本部添了光
reflects well on the department, and, er...
我也会自认出了力的 别担心
I shall be taking my fair share of the credit, don't you worry.
但是呢...
But, you know...
我们该找个时间
Anyway, I think we should find a bit of time and maybe,
谈谈你的未来
you know, we could discuss your future.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表