剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
这只是一种可能 长官
It's only a possibility, sir.
我们没有依据 是不能将萝珊·亨特利
We are in no position to consider Roz Huntley as a suspect,
当作嫌疑人的
not without cause.
我觉得我们不能局限想法 长官
I think we should keep an open mind, sir.
那是当然的
Well, that's a given.
我们应该进行平行调查 长官
We should run a parallel investigation, sir,
同时调查亨特利和蒂姆的凶案 互不干扰
into Huntley and into Tim's murder, with zero reciprocity.
-一石二鸟 -凯特在她身边
- Kill two birds with one stone. - Kate's close to her.
先看看她能带回什么消息
Let's see what she brings back first, all right?
图勒警长 波克大道警局
DS Twyler from Polk Avenue Station.
我想查1月25日的一则入院记录
I'm chasing up an admission on 25th of January.
迈克尔·法姆
Michael Farmer.
长官
Ma'am,
我需要跟进您询问中的几个问题
I need to follow up on a couple of points from your interview.
书面呈递给我
Put them in writing.
会在10个工作日内给你答复
You'll get an answer in ten working days.
我们的调查拖得越久
The longer our inquiry takes,
您的冷板凳就坐得越久
the longer you're out in the cold.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你会如何形容你和蒂姆·艾菲德的关系
How would you describe your relationship with Tim Ifield?
我们是同事
We were colleagues.
不熟
Not close.
但我们相互尊重
But we respected each other.
至少在我看来是这样
Certainly, from my side, that's how it seemed.
你觉得他不这么想吗
You think he thought different?
谁知道人们心里怎么想彼此的
Who knows what people think of each other?
这是你的回答吗
That your answer?
我们不怎么聊 不社交
We didn't talk much, didn't socialise.
你从未去过他的公♥寓♥咯
So you've never been to his flat?
去过
Yes.
去调查他的被杀
To investigate his murder.
我是指他还活着的时候
I mean while he was alive.
没去过
No.
好
OK.
谢谢 长官
Thanks, ma'am,
您的回答非常有帮助
that's been very helpful.
可以的话 我想去趟医院
Ideally, I'd like to come up to the hospital
找能说出法姆先生25日晚
'and talk to anyone who can account for the whereabouts
在哪的人谈谈
'of Mr Farmer on the night of the 25th...'
-好吧 这真不好办 -卢珀
- OK, that's a pain. - Rupal?
抱歉 你现在方便吗
Sorry, is this a good time?
拿到后给我发邮件
E-mail me when you've got it.
-好 -谢了
- Okay. - Thanks.
-怎么了 -听说我们在
- What's up? - I heard we didn't
莉欧妮·考勒斯戴的尸体上没发现外来DNA
find any foreign DNA on Leonie Collersdale's body.
真郁闷 我们仔细查了
Pisser. We did a thorough job.
你介意再查一次吗
Would you mind having another go?
高级调查员现在是巴克斯高级督察了
DCI Buckells is SIO now.
抱歉
Sorry.
卢珀
Rupal.
我不想搞得人尽皆知
I'm not broadcasting this...
但我是因为蒂姆的案子才问的
..but I'm asking for it in relation to Tim's murder.
我没看出有什么关联啊
I don't see the connection.
在调查现阶段
At this stage of the inquiry,
还得高度保密 抱歉
it's highly confidential. I'm sorry.
-你能查下吗 -好
- Would you mind? - Uh, sure.
好吧
OK.
谢谢 卢珀
Thanks, Rupal.
请进
Come in.
凯特
Kate.
谢谢你过来
Yes, thanks for coming in.
我考虑了你的申请
I've considered your application.
你对本部真的很重要
And you really are a tremendous asset to this department,
但我觉得你还得
but I just think you need to
再锻炼下你的领导能力
develop your leadership qualities a bit more
然后我才能推荐你升督察
before I can support you for inspector.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好 我明白了 长官
Right. I see, sir.
是史蒂夫升督察吗
Will it be Steve?
在我看来
Well, look, in my view,
他毕竟比你多当了几年警长
he just has those extra years under his belt.
你们的竞争很激烈 凯特
You know what I mean. It was a close-run thing, Kate,
真的很难抉择
very close indeed.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
这样一来 此人可能...
That raises the possibility that this person...
早
Morning.
不仅杀了两个妓♥女♥
..is involved in the murders of
还杀了蒂姆·艾菲德
the two prostitutes and Tim Ifield.
莉欧妮·考勒斯戴
Any further progress on finding
余下尸骸的搜寻有进展吗
the rest of Leonie Collersdale's body?
抱歉 头儿 现场没找到更多生物样本了
Sorry, boss, no more biological material was found at the scene.
虽然在发现莉欧妮·考勒斯戴尸骸的地方
Although no more biological material was found at the site
没有发现更多生物样本
of Leonie Collersdale's body parts,
但现在确有重要的新发现
there has been a significant new finding...
-什么 -我或许不该公开说
- Yes? - I'm not sure I should say it in front of everyone.
是高级督察亨特利要求的
This was from further tests
进一步检测取得的发现
ordered by DCI Huntley.
你为什么插手我的行动
What are you doing interfering with my operation?
我没有
I'm not.
这个重要新发现是什么
So what is this significant new finding?
大家都得来听听 来
Everyone needs to be across this. Come on.
说吧 卢珀
Go ahead, Rupal.
在莉欧妮·考勒斯戴的
A trace of foreign DNA was found
躯干残骸上 发现了外来DNA
on Leonie Collersdale's partial torso.
确认身份了吗
ID?
是的
Yes.
和蒂姆·艾菲德匹配
It matches to Tim Ifield.
我们刚才听到的绝不能传出去
What we just heard does not leave this room.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
停
Stop.
走
Move.
禽兽把自己的囚室弄得好脏
Beast's made a right mess for himself.
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
一定是别人
Someone else must have.
禽兽弄脏了囚室
Beast makes a mess,
禽兽就要住脏囚室
Beast gets to live in it.
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
不是我
I didn't do it.
我们都很震惊
We're all in shock.
所以我想来告诉您 长官
That's why I wanted to include you, sir,
以免有人鲁莽行事
before someone makes a rash move.
谢谢 萝珊
Thank you, Roz.
你们现在有什么推论吗
Do you have a hypothesis yet?
不用说 我们得开始审视
Naturally, we're asking ourselves questions
蒂姆·艾菲德的私生活
about Tim Ifield's private life but,
但说实话 长官
frankly, sir,
我自己都很想不通
I'm struggling to make sense of it all myself.
完全理解
Understood. Absolutely.
-没节外生枝 你做得对 -是 长官
- Well done for keeping a lid on this. - Sir.
-谢谢 萝珊 -可以再说一句吗 长官
- Thank you, Roz. - If I may, sir?
还有一个问题
There's also the question of
是谁向反腐12组举报了我
who was the source of AC-12's case against me.
我接受询问时 他们说这是机密
In my interview, they said it was confidential
但我们在蒂姆公♥寓♥中发现了各种阴谋论
but we found Tim's flat full of conspiracy theories
这让我想到
and it occurs to me
最可能的告密者就是蒂姆·艾菲德
the most likely informant was Tim Ifield.
那样的话 他可完全丧失可信度了
In which case, his credibility is completely undermined.
我担心蒂姆·艾菲德
I'm worried Tim Ifield
是在故意扰乱调查
was deliberately confounding the investigation
以掩护自己
to cover his tracks.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表