剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
我要去找到犯下命案的那个混♥蛋♥
I'm going to get on with finding the bastard who did this.
长官
Sir.
我们都认识蒂姆·艾菲德
Look, we all knew Tim Ifield,
但我们绝不能被情绪所左右
but it's important we don't let our emotions get on top of us.
我们还是得照章办事
We still need to do everything by the book.
那小丫头给我玩了个峰回路转
That wee girl has just turned the corner with me.
绝不能让她负责 长官
No way can she run this, sir.
好了 回去工作吧
All right, back to work.
蒂姆·艾菲德是我们
Tim Ifield was our
为迈克尔·法姆洗清嫌疑的最佳助力
best asset in clearing Michael Farmer.
可现在他没了
We've just lost him.
黑斯廷斯警司
Superintendent Hastings.
你先回家休息吧
Look, why don't you take yourself off home. Yeah?
好样的 长官
Nice one, ma'am.
反腐12组夹着尾巴跑了
AC-12 leaving with their tail between their legs.
这是从工作台取的血迹
That's the swab of worktop blood spatter.
KRG-13号♥证物
Item reference KRG-13.
喂
'Yeah?'
蒂姆坚信
'Tim was convinced
有人在阴谋保护
there was a conspiracy to protect
迈克尔·法姆遭起诉的案子的真正嫌疑人
a suspect in the offences Michael Farmer's been charged with.
听上去像杀他的动机
Sounds like a motive to kill him.
其他嫌疑人并非唯一会受益的人
Or another suspect wouldn't be the only person to benefit.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
亨特利有没有可能知道
Is there any way Huntley could have known about
蒂姆来找我们
Tim coming to us?
据我所知没有
'Not that I know of.'
你也说她在询问时
And you said in her interview
屡次被蒂姆提供的证据打得措手不及
she was repeatedly caught out by evidence supplied by Tim.
我觉得她不知道蒂姆找过我们
'I don't think she had any idea Tim was talking to us.'
不能聊了 我在工作
'Can't talk now, I'm at work.'
-回见 -谢了 再见
- See you. - Cheers. See you.
-证据都从犯罪现场送回来了吗 -是的
- Is all the evidence back from the crime scene? - Yeah.
你能帮我个忙吗
Would you do me a huge favour
看看他们是否找到了笔记本电脑或手♥机♥
and see if they found a laptop or mobile phone?
好吧
Yeah, OK.
-小凯 -好呀 哥们
- Hey, Kev. - All right, mate.
别说你不需要锻炼锻炼
Yeah, but don't tell me you couldn't use the exercise.
臭不要脸
Cheeky bugger.
嘴巴硬 到处跑跑对你没坏处
You can talk, a bit of running around wouldn't do you any harm.
再见 伙计
Night, night, mate.
再见
Good night.
抱歉
Sorry.
没发现手♥机♥或笔记本
No mobile or laptop found.
好吧 还是谢了
Oh, well. Thanks, anyway.
-夜班辛苦 -没事
- Long night. - No worries.
晚安
Night, night.
我好像早听到你车的声音了
I thought I heard your car ages ago.
我马上又被叫出去了
I got called out again straightaway.
我不想吵醒你
I didn't want to wake you.
在蒂姆公♥寓♥中发现的指纹和DNA
Fingerprints and DNA detected at Tim's flat
全都是蒂姆·艾菲德自己的
all matched Tim Ifield,
很遗憾 没有别人
no-one else, unfortunately.
工作台上发现的血迹呢
What about the blood spatter found on the worktop?
KRG-13号♥ 抱歉 长官
KRG-13. Sorry, ma'am,
也是蒂姆·艾菲德的血
that matched to Tim Ifield's blood as well.
好吧
OK.
彻底搜索蒂姆·艾菲德的公♥寓♥后
A thorough search of the flat failed to recover
没能找到他的手♥机♥和笔记本电脑
Tim Ifield's mobile phone and laptop computer.
所以可以假定是凶手偷走了手♥机♥和笔记本
So we can assume that the killer stole the phone and the laptop.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥能追踪吗
Is there a track on the phone?
最后记录位置是在蒂姆的公♥寓♥
The last recorded position was Tim's flat,
所以拿走的人 聪明地关机了
so whoever took it was smart enough to switch it off.
太让人郁闷了
That's frustrating.
或许蒂姆跟凶手有电♥话♥联络
Maybe Tim had been in communication with the killer?
-我联络了他的手♥机♥运营商 -然后呢
- I've been in touch with his service providers... - Yes?
他的联♥系♥人里有个值得注意的人
Someone's come up in his contacts.
谁
Who?
谁
Who?
我们要录像 哈娜 可以吗
'We're going to record this, Hana. Is that OK?
-当然 -谢谢
- 'Yes, of course. - Thank you.
你想喝茶或咖啡吗
'Would you like a tea or a coffee?
不了 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
哈娜 我是乔蒂·泰勒警员
'OK, Hana. I'm DC Jodie Taylor.'
你借调的限制已经说好了
The limitations of your secondment have been agreed.
蒂姆西·艾菲德的案子和你无关
Timothy Ifield's murder is nothing to do with you.
无意冒犯 长官
With respect, ma'am,
哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦本会是第三个受害者
Hana Reznikova was supposedly the intended third victim.
这绝对跟我的案子有关
If anything's a link to my case, this is.
我们要问你几个问题
'We'd like to ask you some questions
关于一位蒂姆西·艾菲德
about a man named Timothy Ifield.
你知道这个名字吗
'Do you know the name?'
知道
Yes.
你怎么知道他的
'How do you know him?'
他是我工作的咖啡厅的客人
He was a customer at the cafe where I work.
我摆出了我做清洁工的名片
And I leave out business cards for my cleaning work
他跟我说他想雇个清洁工
and he told me he needed a cleaner.
你去过他公♥寓♥几次
And how many times did you go to his flat?
就一次
Only once.
他叫我在他在家时去一趟
He told me to come when he was home
他好向我说明要我做的工作
so he could explain to me what work he needed me to do
我们也能谈谈价格
and we could agree the price.
你那天见到蒂姆西·艾菲德了吗
And did you see Timothy Ifield that day?
没有
No.
为什么没有
Why not?
他给我发了短♥信♥
He texted me.
我们掌握了一条蒂姆手♥机♥发给你的短♥信♥
'We have a text message from Tim's phone to yours.
"我生病了 别进来"
"Ill. Don't come in." '
是的
Yes.
几秒钟后又有第二条短♥信♥
'A few seconds later there was a second message.
"抱歉 我会打电♥话♥再约时间"
"Sorry! Will call later to fix new appointment."
是的
'Yes.
-那他再打电♥话♥了吗 -没
- 'And did he call? - No.
我想他可能又不想雇清洁工了
'I suppose I thought he'd changed his mind about the cleaning.'
你对蒂姆·艾菲德有其他了解吗
Did you know Tim Ifield in any other way?
你知道他是做什么工作的吗
Did you know what work he did?
他参与过什么
Anything else he was involved in?
不知道
No.
你被从迈克尔·法姆家救出那晚
'Tim was on site the night you were rescued
蒂姆也在现场
from Michael Farmer's house.'
你还记得他吗 哈娜
Do you remember him at all, Hana?
不记得
No.
不管哈娜知不知道 蒂姆绝对知道哈娜是谁
Whatever Hana knew, Tim definitely knew who Hana was.
是啊
Yes.
他这是干什么 叫她去他公♥寓♥
What was he doing, getting her round his flat?
这让我们都很震惊
This comes as a shock for all of us.
谢谢你让我了解情况 长官
Thanks for letting me in on this, ma'am.
我知道我们有些分歧
Look, I know we've had our differences,
但我想说
but for what it's worth
如果你是个男的
I don't think they'd have
他们八成就不会另找高级调查员换掉你了
replaced you as SIO if you were a bloke.
...锁被撬过吗
'..locks had been tampered with?
我觉得没有
'No, I don't think so.
你之后收到过任何奇怪的电♥话♥或邮件吗
'Have you received any unusual calls or e-mails since then?
没有
'No.'
我觉得亨特利的态度软化了些
Huntley's relented a bit as far as I'm concerned
我还设法看了蒂姆的通讯记录
and I've managed to get eyes on Tim's communication history.
幸好 没跟我们关联起来
Fortunately, nothing connecting him to us.
看来蒂姆是个非常注重隐私的人
Turns out that Tim was a bit of a security nut,
他的网络服务供应商表示
so there was nothing backed up online either,
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表