剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Come on, you kidding? You've been a star.
如果你又想起了什么
Look, anything else jogs your memory,
就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
you give me a call, OK?
-随时都行 -好
- Any time. - Sure.
我带你出去
I'll show you out.
就在那边
Just down there.
或许我会在马里布碰见你
Maybe I'll see you in Malibu.
如果这是条好线索 我请你喝酒
If this lead pans out, I'll buy you a drink.
谢了 嘉玛
Cheers, Gemma.
你有空吗
Do you have a second?
有
Yeah.
出租司机是个白人 我就能看出这么多
The cab driver, he was white. That's all I could tell.
我不想在杰米面前说这个 以免
I just didn't want to say it in front of Jamie just in case
让他觉得我以为的哥都该是黑人
it sounded like I thought all cabbies had to be black.
没事 谢谢你
That's fine. Thank you.
亨特利的小组真不像话
It's a bit crap Huntley's team
居然没二次询问过嘉玛
never re-interviewed Gemma.
亨特利在故意将调查
Huntley's deliberately leading the inquiry
引向错误方向
in the wrong direction.
如果蒂姆·艾菲德不是面罩男
If Tim Ifield isn't Balaclava Man,
就另有嫌疑人 而他还逍遥法外
there's another suspect, and he's still out there.
那我们就来抓住他吧
So let's be the ones to find him.
好
Good.
嘉玛说司机是白人
Gemma said the driver was white.
我叫梅妮特去查下出租公♥司♥
I'll get Maneet to run cab companies
那个时段内的叫车
for bookings round that time
并排除不像白人的名字
and rule out any ME-sounding names.
希望你会欠她杯酒
Here's hoping you'll owe her a drink.
那不过是询问技巧
That's an interview technique.
我绝不会和证人乱搞的
I'd never mess about with a witness.
我知道有些人会 但那也太...
I know some of the blokes do, but it's a bit
饥不择食了吧
desperate, do you know what I mean?
谢了 警长
Cheers, Sarge.
我惹麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
谢谢你再次来和我们谈 哈娜
'Thank you for coming in to talk to us again, Hana.
这是一次自愿询问
'This is a voluntary interview,
你随时可以离开
you're free to leave at any time.'
但我已经跟你们说了我知道的一切
But I've told you everything I know.
上次询问过你之后
'Since your previous interview,
我们又发现了一些新线索 想给你看看
'we've uncovered some new evidence we'd like to put to you.'
录像补充
For the DIR,
我给莱兹尼科瓦小姐展示了JHF-9号♥证物
I'm showing Ms Reznikova item reference JHF-9,
上面是DIY家装超♥市♥停车场 和一个头戴面罩的人
showing a DIY store car park and a figure wearing a balaclava.
对 他看着像攻击我的人
Yes. He looks like the man who attacked me.
根据你的证词
According to your witness statement,
你在3月9日晚
on the evening of the 9th of March,
被一个头戴面罩的男人袭击
you were set upon by a man wearing a balaclava
他强行将你拽上车
who forced you into his vehicle
然后将你送去了巴洛格夫小区的
and transported you to an address on the Borogrove Estate
迈克尔·法姆家中
belonging to Michael Farmer.
对 迈克尔·法姆
Yes, Michael Farmer.
我们知道这不可能是迈克尔·法姆
'We know this can't be Michael Farmer.'
他当时被关押着
He was in custody at the time.
我们认为这一定是蒂姆西·艾菲德
We believe this must be Timothy Ifield.
录像补充 我给莱兹尼科瓦小姐展示了
For the DIR, I'm showing Ms Reznikova
JHF-10号♥证物
item reference JHF-10,
上面是同一男子在买♥♥多件电动工具
showing the same man purchasing a number of power tools.
不 这些我完全不知情
No, I don't know anything about this at all.
哈娜 我们想问你是否知道
Hana, we wonder if you have any idea at all
蒂姆西·艾菲德为什么
why Timothy Ifield would be dressed
会打扮成你描述的
exactly as you've described
五天前绑♥架♥你的男人的样子
the man who abducted you five nights earlier?
我不知道
I don't know.
蒂姆·艾菲德是名警方鉴证协调员
'Tim Ifield was the Police Forensic Coordinator
你被从迈克尔·法姆家中救出时
present on the scene' when you were rescued from
他也在现场
Michael Farmer's house.
你告诉我们 他去了你工作的咖啡厅
You told us he came into the cafe where you worked
并请你当他的清洁工
and asked you to become his cleaner.
你确定你当时没认出他
Are you certain you didn't recognise him?
我从没见过他
I had never seen him before.
他见过你
He'd seen you.
他很清楚你是谁
He knew exactly who you were.
你没觉得不对劲吗
No alarm bells rang?
-没觉得 -"没觉得"
- No. - "No."
加油
Come on.
你来到公♥寓♥后
'When you do go into the flat,'
却收到条奇怪的短♥信♥ 叫你不要进去
you get a weird text telling you not to come in.
你还不觉得有什么不对劲的吗
Still you don't think there's something funny going on?
-不觉得 -"不觉得"
- No. - "No."
我说的是实话
I am telling the truth.
你要休息一下吗 哈娜
'Would you like to take a break, Hana?'
不 我不是罪犯
No, I'm not a criminal.
没人说你是 哈娜
'No-one's saying you are, Hana.'
服务生的薪水不高 清洁工也是
'A waitress doesn't earn very much. Neither does a cleaner.
你需要这份工作
'You needed the job,
或许你起了疑 但有意没多想
so maybe you set your suspicions aside?'
不是的
No.
-但你需要这份工作 -是的
- But you needed the job? - Yes.
哈娜 根据我们的调查 你完全没追问过他
Hana, our inquiries say you didn't chase him up at all.
18日后 你没给蒂姆西·艾菲德的手♥机♥
Not one call or text from you to Timothy Ifield's
打过任何电♥话♥或发过短♥信♥
registered mobile phone after the 18th.
你怎么会这么甘愿失去这单生意
Why were you so happy to lose his business?
我只是不知如何是好 好吗
I just didn't know what to do, OK?
我又不知道是怎么回事
I didn't know what was happening.
你是我们知道的最后一个
Now, you were the last person we know of
去过蒂姆公♥寓♥的人
to visit Tim's flat.
或许你在那时认出了他
'Maybe that's when you recognised him?'
没有
No.
哈娜 你确定你不想休息会儿吗
'Hana, are you sure you wouldn't prefer to take a break?
我们不介意的
'We don't mind.'
我们只是很疑惑
We're just confused.
录像补充 亨特利高级督察进入了房♥间
For the DIR, DCI Huntley has entered the room.
-法丽达 -是 长官
- Farida. - Ma'am.
录像补充 亨特利高级督察
For the DIR, DCI Huntley,
坐了嘉崔警员的座位
I've taken PC Jatri's seat.
接受询问者似乎并没因我的到来而感到不安
The interviewee does not appear oppressed by my arrival.
-哈娜 -我没事
- Hana? - Yes, I'm fine.
谢谢 哈娜
Thank you, Hana.
我解释一下
Let me explain.
我们第一次询问你后
Since we first interviewed you,
我们对蒂姆西·艾菲德具体的死亡过程
certain things have become part of our working hypothesis regarding
有了些推论
how Timothy Ifield met his death.
证据强烈表明他死时
Forensic evidence very strongly suggests he was wearing
穿了一件白色鉴证连体衣
a white forensic oversuit at the time of his death.
他头发和鼻子里的纤维表明
Fibres in his hair and nose suggest
他戴过面罩
he'd been wearing a balaclava.
他不仅拥有很多电动工具
He was in possession of not only a number of power tools,
还有一套菜刀
but also a set of kitchen knives.
作为女性 我能想象如果我面临这种情况
As a woman, I can well imagine the level of terror
会多么恐慌
if I were to encounter that situation.
或许是有名女子进入了蒂姆的公♥寓♥
I wonder if a woman went to Tim's flat...
她进去后
She entered...
看到蒂姆是我描述的那副样子
Tim appeared as I've described.
这名女子完全有道理担心自己有生命危险
This woman would quite rightly be in fear for her life.
这名男子显然打算袭击她
This man clearly intended to assault her,
杀害她
kill her,
肢解她
dismember her body.
如果她拼命反抗了 也不算犯罪
If she put up a fight, she would not have committed a crime.
这名女子本就被最近的绑♥架♥吓坏了
This woman was already traumatised by a recent abduction.
那是自卫
It was self-defence.
我没做你说的这些
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表