剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
吉姆斯·雷克维尔拨出的电♥话♥
The call James Lakewell made
打给了另一部一次性手♥机♥
was received by another burner phone.
而这部一次性手♥机♥马上打给了
This second burner phone made a call immediately afterwards
第三部一次性手♥机♥
to a third burner phone.
请看一下这第三部一次性手♥机♥
Please, let's look at this third burner phone.
这部手♥机♥目前已停机
Said phone is no longer active,
但利用历史定位记录
but using historical triangulation data
便能查到这部手♥机♥的行踪
we were able to track the phone's movements.
电♥话♥在苔石南区被接听
The call was received in the Moss Heath area
手♥机♥定位显示 接听者直接去了
and the phone proceeded directly to the location
阿诺特警长几分钟后遇袭的地方
where DS Arnott was assaulted a few minutes later.
这部一次性手♥机♥的持有者绑♥架♥了哈娜
The third burner phone belonged to the man who abducted Hana,
在迈克尔·法姆家中栽赃了证据
who planted evidence in Michael Farmer's house
还袭击了阿诺特警长
and who assaulted DS Arnott.
他就是面罩男
Balaclava Man.
吉姆斯·雷克维尔曾是
James Lakewell defended
迈克尔·法姆第一次犯罪时的律师
Michael Farmer at his first offence.
我真的不知情 你们得相信我
I knew nothing about it, you've got to believe me.
是吉米选了迈克尔·法姆 让他被栽赃
It was Jimmy who served up Michael Farmer to be framed,
不是被我 而是被这次掩盖的真正幕后黑手
not by me, but by the people who are really behind this cover-up.
这就要说回第二部一次性手♥机♥
Which brings us to the second burner phone,
该手♥机♥在4月6日接到了吉米·雷克维尔电♥话♥
the one that received Jimmy Lakewell's call on the 6th of April
然后联♥系♥了面罩男
and contacted Balaclava Man.
RH-1号♥证物
Item reference RH-1.
这是金斯盖特酒店的一张餐巾纸
This is a napkin from the Kingsgate Hotel.
给我餐巾的男人
The man who gave it to me
我当时以为他专用这个号♥码
used the number for what I believed at the time
进行非法性活动
was limited to illicit sexual activity.
就是这个号♥码接到了吉姆斯·雷克维尔的来电
This is the number that got the call from James Lakewell
然后又传话给了面罩男
and passed the information to Balaclava Man.
它是助理警♥察♥局长德里克·希尔顿的
It belongs to Assistant Chief Constable Derek Hilton.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
吉姆斯·雷克维尔 你因
James Lakewell, you are under arrest
妨碍司法公正被捕了
for perverting the course of justice.
本次询问到此结束
This interview is now terminated.
史蒂夫 看住他 等我们安排拘留
Steve, hold him until we can arrange custody.
凯特 你跟我走
Kate, you're with me.
-守住出口 -是 长官
- Secure these exits. - Sir.
好 知道了 多谢
All right. OK, got it, thanks.
希尔顿一人在办公室里 门关着
Hilton is in his office alone. Door shut.
他的助理说如果他要走 她会拖住他
His PA says she'll hold him there if he tries to leave.
反腐12组 让开
Yeah. AC-12. Stand down.
是有一个阴谋
There was a conspiracy.
但我并未参与
I was never in on it.
我以为是我在耍他们
I thought I was playing them,
但其实被耍的是我
but I was the one being played.
那只是一半真♥相♥
That's half the story.
希尔顿就指望你把自己的事业看得比真♥相♥还重
Hilton counted on you putting your career ahead of the truth.
吉米和希尔顿一起设计陷害我
Jimmy set me up with Hilton.
他知道我当时多急着结案
He knew how desperate I was to close the case,
以及我多愿意承受压力
and how open I was to being pressurised.
这不用我说 谁都看得出
No-one needed me to point that out.
蒂姆·艾菲德死了
Tim Ifield dead,
迈克尔·法姆和哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦进了监狱
Michael Farmer and Hana Reznikova in prison.
在我看来
From where I'm sitting,
那些决定可都是你自己做的
it looked like you made those choices all by yourself.
我不是个坏人
I'm not a bad person.
如果换了是你
Maybe you would have done the same
你或许也会这么做
if you'd been in my situation.
我会早些收手
I'd have stopped sooner.
我就不会坐轮椅 你也还有两只手
I'd be able to walk and you'd have two hands.
继续坐着
Remain seated.
-4号♥ 上 -6号♥ 上
- Four, go. - 'Six, go.
面罩男是谁
So who's Balaclava Man?
面罩男不止一个
Balaclava Men, plural.
如果你不照他们说的做
If you don't do their bidding,
他们就从冷冻柜中取出一具
a body gets taken out of cold storage
沾了你DNA的尸体
with your DNA all over it.
你以为希尔顿是头儿
You think Hilton's top dog?
那怎么每次发现新尸体 他都吓得要死
How come he bricks it every time a new body's found?
告诉我们头儿是谁 我们就给你豁免权
Tell us who he is. We'll give you immunity.
对有些人来说 不存在豁免权
There are some people there's no immunity from.
多谢羁押他们 接下来交给我们
Thanks for holding them. We're taking it from here.
你要带他去哪
Taking him where?
保护性监禁 假名 秘密地点
Protective custody. Assumed name. Undisclosed location.
我需要跟我上司说下
I'll need to run that by the gaffer.
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
是 准备好了 你们楼下好了吗
Yeah, good to go up here. You set downstairs?
史蒂夫
Steve.
长官 跟您说下
Sir, just to let you know,
反腐9组要对雷克维尔进行保护性监禁
AC-9 are here to take Lakewell into protective custody.
有人给希尔顿报信了 别配合
Hilton's been tipped off. Do not comply.
好 谢谢 长官
Will do. Thanks, sir.
反腐12组 紧急封锁
AC-12. Urgent lockdown!
好 没问题
Yeah, all good.
好
Good.
是 我们这就下去
Yeah, we're on our way down.
请转过来
Turn around, please.
我到底是要去哪
Where am I going exactly?
我无权透露
I am not at liberty to disclose.
那我呢
What about me?
另外关押 会有另一队人来接你
A different custody location. Another team's coming for you.
你得拿录像带吧 我给你复♥制♥一份去
You'll want the DIR disk. I'll run off a copy.
不用了 伙计 不想多耽搁
No. No, you're all right, mate, I don't want to hang about.
等进一步指令吧
Standby for further instructions, yeah?
这玩意怎么了
What's wrong with this thing, man?
电梯晚上都这么慢
Slow this time of night.
你到底在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you trying to do?
听我说 杰米
Listen to me, Jamie,
我们知道有人给希尔顿报信了
we know someone tipped off Hilton.
他派你来的 是不是
He sent you, didn't he?
我只需要电梯好用
I just need this lift working, mate.
电梯被停了
The lifts have been disabled.
你得醒醒了
And you need to wake up, mate.
雷克维尔不是去收监的
Lakewell isn't going into custody.
希尔顿绝不会允许的
Hilton's never going to let that happen.
他肯定告诉了你走哪条路 对吧
I bet you he even told you what route to take, didn't he?
不用想就知道押送途中会发生什么
No prizes for guessing what's going to happen in transit.
而你不过是附带伤害
You'll just be collateral damage.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
走 我们走楼梯
Come on, we're taking the stairs.
你在胡说八道
And you're talking bollocks.
希尔顿会照顾我 他绝对会的
Right, Hilton's got my back, 110%.
他也是这么跟我说的
That's exactly what he said to me.
你从这里走出去 就必死无疑
You walk out of here, you're a dead man.
有人吗
Hello!
不对劲 长官
Something's not right, sir.
武装警♥察♥
Armed Police!
-来 过来 -不
- Come on! Come on! - No, no.
拦住他
Stop him! Stop him! Stop him!
别这么做 杰米
Don't do this, Jamie!
杰米 不要
Jamie, don't...
杰米 你还有退路
Jamie, there's still a way out for you.
别信错人 别和我犯一样的错
Don't trust the wrong man. Don't make the same mistake I did.
后退
Back!
退开
Back off!
配合我们对希尔顿的调查 你就没事了
Cooperate with our inquiry into Hilton and you're in the clear,
但前提是没人受伤
but that's only if no-one gets hurt!
-没有出路了 放下枪 -后退
- There's no way out! Drop the gun! - Back off!
放下枪
Drop it!
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表