剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
有一件证据 长官 KRG-13号♥
There was an item of evidence, sir, KRG-13,
在蒂姆·艾菲德公♥寓♥内发现的一处单独血迹
the isolated blood spatter from Tim Ifield's flat.
对 它的标签被重写了 有点可疑
Yes, there was some question about the label being overwritten,
但史蒂夫和凯特觉得不是很重要
but Steve and Kate didn't think it was significant.
无意冒犯 长官 但那时我们不知道
Meaning no disrespect, sir, but that was before we knew
尼克·亨特利那天晚上就在附近
Nick Huntley was in the neighbourhood that night.
这让我们必须考虑 高级督察亨特利可能
That raises a distinct possibility DCI Huntley could've been
在有意引导调查 远离她丈夫
deliberately misleading the inquiry away from her husband.
我想调取原始样本
Look, I was thinking of sequestering the original sample
送去独♥立♥实验室重新检测
to be re-examined by an independent lab.
很好 这还差不多
Great. That's more like it, good.
长官 医院来电 史蒂夫醒了
Sir, hospital just called. Steve's regained consciousness.
谢谢 梅妮特 电梯那里见 杰姆斯
Thank you, Maneet. Meet me at the lift, James.
梅妮特 头儿让我查几样东西
Maneet, there's a couple of things the gaffer wants me to look into.
-好 没问题 -另外 你能想办法
- Yeah, no probs. - And could you please find a way
让他知道我不叫杰姆斯吗
of telling him my name's not James?
让邮轮调头都更容易
Easier to turn an oil tanker.
你们的儿子表现出了自己转醒的迹象
Your son showed signs of coming round of his own accord.
于是我们减少了镇定剂用量
We lightened the sedation,
他情况不错
he was appropriate,
我们就拔掉了史蒂文嗓子的插管
so we removed the tube from Steven's throat.
这是个好迹象
It's a good sign.
阿诺特先生和太太 我是黑斯廷斯警司
Mr and Mrs Arnott? Superintendent Hastings.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm very sorry,
你们一定很难过
this must be a very difficult time for you.
但我必须马上去和你们儿子谈谈
But I've got to crack on and talk to your son,
我们稍后再聊 好吗
but we'll speak later, all right?
你怎样 小史 感觉如何
How are you, son? How are you feeling?
很糟
Awful.
精神可嘉
That's the spirit.
-好吗 -好啊
- All right. - All right.
他们好好照顾你了吗
They looking after you,
需要我去敲打敲打谁吗
anybody needing shaking up?
我被照顾得很好 长官
I'm in good hands, sir.
好
Good.
如果你不介意 我们就直奔主题了
Now, if you don't mind, we'll just get straight to it?
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
好孩子
Good man.
你还记得多少当时发生的事
Do you remember much at all about what happened to you?
跟尼克·亨特利通电♥话♥
Talking on the phone to Nick Huntley,
坐电梯上行
going up in the lift...
有人突袭了我 打了我的头
someone jumped me, hit me over the head.
后面的就记不清了
After that, it's all hazy.
好 好
Right. OK.
我们有一张监控截图 想给你看看
Well, we have a CCTV image here that we'd like you to look at.
你觉得这会是袭击你的人吗
Now, do you think that could be your attacker?
很多都记不得了 长官
A lot of it's blank, sir.
我不确定是他袭击了我 还是
I'm not sure if he's the one attacked me or...
面罩男的样子混淆了我的记忆
or I'm getting mixed up with the images of Balaclava Man.
我记得他当时用了棒球棍 但这人手上没有
I thought there was a baseball bat, but he doesn't have one.
可能我是回忆起一桩旧案了
Maybe I'm remembering an old case.
这人有没有可能是尼克·亨特利
Is there any chance that this could be Nick Huntley?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的诚实值得赞许 小史
Well, full marks for honesty, son.
-长官 -有事吗
- Ma'am. - Something up?
我从鉴证组一个朋友那里听到了件事
I just heard something from a mate in Forensics.
反腐12组要检验蒂姆公♥寓♥里的证据
AC-12 are asking to examine evidence from Tim's flat.
什么证据
What evidence?
KRG-13号♥ 凯特之前打听的那个血迹
KRG-13, the blood spatter that Kate was interested in.
抱歉 我不确定我是不是该说...
I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if I should say anything...
晚安 乔蒂
Night, Jodie.
好
OK.
我知道你不单是来找我聊天的
I realise this wasn't purely a social invitation.
我清楚正式投诉可能遭遇的麻烦
I'm aware of the pitfalls of making an official complaint.
但你应该知道反腐12组的盘算
But you ought to know what AC-12 are up to.
他们想让我的调查失信
They're trying to discredit my inquiry.
这会让本警队非常下不来台
I cannot imagine a more damaging climb-down for this force.
有一个办法
There is a solution.
有吗
There is?
了结迈克尔·法姆的案子
Closing the case against Michael Farmer,
让他为所犯的可怕罪行被定罪
securing a conviction for his awful crimes
内部处理蒂姆西·艾菲德的罪行
and keeping Timothy Ifield's offences an internal matter.
他死了 不会进行审判了
He's dead, there won't be a trial,
只会进行死因裁判官调查
only a coroner's inquest.
为什么要让反腐12组破坏公信力
Why give AC-12 reign to destroy public trust?
我只需要您的支持 长官
All I need is your backing, sir.
反腐12组经常使阴招
AC-12 have a habit of using underhand tactics.
这本来就不公平
It's never a fair fight.
我可以告诉你一两件事
There are one or two things I could tell you
让局面公平些
that would even things up.
非常感谢 长官
Thank you very much, sir.
现在下班了 没必要叫我长官
We're off duty. There's no need for "sir".
这地方不错
This is a nice place.
你常来吗 长官
Are you a regular, sir?
你常来吗
Are you a regular?
这是个方便的落脚点
It's a convenient pit stop.
我住在城外
I live out of town.
如果下班晚了 这里的房♥间起码不会太差
When it's a late finish, the rooms aren't too shabby.
我今晚就订了一间房♥
I'm booked in for tonight.
你耽搁你别的安排了吗
Am I keeping you from something?
没有
No.
没有 我值班的时候 孩子们放学后
No. The kids help themselves to a ready meal on a school night,
会自己热做好的饭菜
when I'm on duty. And...
尼克也经常晚回家 我丈夫尼克
Nick's often late, too. My husband, Nick.
是啊
Yes.
幸运的尼克
Lucky Nick.
-还要再来一杯吗 -我不该喝了
- Would you like another drink? - No, I shouldn't.
我们不过是两个老朋友一起喝一杯
We're just two old friends having a drink.
今晚真的很不便
Tonight's just too difficult.
就是些家里的破事
It's boring domestic reasons.
但我们...
But we...
我们可以改天晚上继续
We could pick this up another evening.
我会看看我的日程表
I'll look at my diary.
我另给你一个号♥码 保险起见
Let me give you a different phone number. Just to be discreet.
反腐12组想从鉴证组调走的证物是...
This piece of evidence that AC-12 want to pull from forensics...
KRG-13号♥
KRG-13.
那是哪位鉴证调查员的名字缩写
which FI's initials are those?
凯文·R·吉尔
Kevin R Gill.
谢了
Ta.
我知道外边有些冷
I know it's a bit parky out here.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
在办公室外谈更方便
It's easier to talk outside the office.
反腐12组在调查
Listen, AC-12 have been poking their noses in
你经手的一件证物样本
about one of your forensic samples.
标签被重写了
The label was overwritten.
似乎你写了KRG-30
It looks like you wrote KRG-30
然后又改成了KRG-13
and then corrected it to KRG-13.
凯文 我是最不想指责谁的人
Look, Kevin, I'm the last person to point the finger.
但反腐12组 他们就不一样了
But AC-12, they're a different story.
我不能说我百分之百确定
Look, I'm not saying I'm 100% sure, but
但我不记得重写过标签
I don't remember overwriting any label.
有个大概可能性也好 你多确定
Well, percentages help. What would you say?
75% 50%
75 50...?
80% 90%
80. 90.
那它怎么会被重写
Then, how was it overwritten?
-我没别的目的 小凯 -叫我凯文
- Look, I've got no angle here, Kev. - Kevin.
我是高级调查员 凯文
I'm the SIO, Kevin,
我想抓住杀害蒂姆西·艾菲德的混♥蛋♥
and I want to catch the bastard who killed Timothy Ifield.
如果一件重要证据
If there's a question mark hanging over
存在疑点
a crucial piece of forensic evidence,
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表