剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
我的证词是假的
My witness testimony was false
我现在收回
and I withdraw it.
我丈夫衣服上发现的蒂姆的DNA
Tim's DNA found on my husband's clothes
是我栽赃的
was planted by me
就在我丈夫被捕几分钟后
a few minutes after my husband's arrest
是用蒂姆·艾菲德死后的第二天早上
using a hair brush that I stole from Tim Ifield's flat
从他公♥寓♥偷走的梳子干的
the morning after his death.
所有针对尼克·亨特利的起诉都应停止
All proceedings against Nick Huntley should be stopped.
所以蒂姆·艾菲德揭发了你
So Tim Ifield blew the whistle on you,
可你那晚掩盖了自己的行踪
but you concealed your movements that night.
你是有预谋要伤害蒂姆西·艾菲德吗
Was it your pre-meditated intention to harm Timothy Ifield?
我仅仅是去蒂姆家找他对质
I went to Tim's flat to challenge him, that's all.
我掩盖踪迹
I covered my tracks
完全是为了防止他正式提出投诉
purely in case he decided to raise an official complaint.
事态升级
Things became heated.
我们发生了打斗
There was a struggle.
我磕到了头 昏了过去
I hit my head. Blacked out.
等我醒来时 他穿着鉴证连体衣
And when I came round, he was in his forensic oversuit.
我被摆在一张塑料布上
I was laid out on plastic sheeting...
他手上拿着工具 想肢解我
and he had tools to dismember my body.
你是说 我们最有经验的鉴证调查员之一
Are you telling me that one of our most experienced FIs
没发现你当时没死
didn't know that you weren't dead?
他肯定摸过脉搏
He must have tried to find a pulse
但没摸到
and, when he failed,
就误以为我已经死了
he jumped to the conclusion that it wasn't there.
看到我醒来 他就慌了
And when I came round, he panicked,
我开始反抗时 他就更慌了
and when I tried to fight back, he panicked even more.
他知道我能指控他谋杀未遂
He knew I'd be able to accuse him of attempted murder.
我们抢夺那把锯
And we struggled over the saw.
真是个意外
It was an accident.
我当时只是想挣脱
I was trying to wrestle it free...
锯划开了他的脖子
when it nicked his neck.
就像慢动作一样
It was like slow-motion.
血先是细流 然后喷涌
That first trickle of blood and then a surge.
他流了一身的血 也溅了我一身
He bled out all over himself, all over me.
他抓了我的手 然后就死了
He clawed at my hand and then he was dead.
作为一名警官
As a police officer,
你有义务上报这起命案
it was your lawful duty to report that death.
我真想过打电♥话♥上报
I honestly did think about calling it in
说出真♥相♥
and telling the truth.
但我了解法律
But I know the law.
我知道证明自卫有多难
How hard it is to prove self-defence.
我见过上千个犯罪现场 没人...
I've seen a thousand crime scenes and no-one,
没人的人生能不受到伤害
no-one leaves that with their life intact.
蒂姆死了
Tim was gone.
我救不了他 但我至少可以试着救自己
I couldn't save his life, but I could try to save mine.
所以你清理了犯罪现场
So you cleaned up the crime scene?
对
Yes.
但第二天早上 你被哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦打断了
But you were disturbed the next morning by Hana Reznikova?
我在蒂姆的电脑上看见了她
I saw her on Tim's computer.
他自己有套破监控系统
He had that stupid surveillance system of his.
你怎么打开他电脑的
How could you access the computer?
那是个自动信♥号♥♥ 画面自己跳出来了
It was just an automatic feed. The image, it came up.
所以你用他的手指
So you used his finger
解锁了他手♥机♥上的指纹识别
to activate the fingerprint ID on his phone?
用其中一根截下的手指
One of the amputated fingers.
我因此能给哈娜发短♥信♥
That enabled me to text Hana.
让她走
Tell her to go away.
我在他手♥机♥里找到一个文档
I found a notes file on his phone,
记录着各种密♥码♥
with passwords,
因此我可以用它们
and that meant that I could use those
操控他的手♥机♥和电脑
to take control of his phone and computer.
你等了一阵 才扔掉证据
You waited before disposing of the evidence?
头几小时里的冲动之举
Rash actions in the first few hours
是多数罪犯的致命错误
are the downfall of most offenders.
我以为我什么都能想到
I thought I could think of everything.
你想到的是
What you did think of was
把罪行推到自己以外的所有人身上
blaming everybody else, but yourself,
包括你自己的丈夫
including your own husband.
你试图诬陷迈克尔·法姆
You've tried to frame Michael Farmer,
一位无辜脆弱的嫌疑人
an innocent, vulnerable suspect,
更别提哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦了
not to mention Hana Reznikova.
而且你还无故中伤了
And you've cast unwarranted aspersions
反腐12组的廉正 我的廉正
on the integrity of AC-12, and myself.
你脑子里真是完全没有正义
Justice could not have been further from your thoughts.
现在正义来了
Well, here's justice...
萝珊·亨特利
Roseanne Huntley...
我将向皇家检察官申请
I shall now be seeking the authority of the Crown Prosecutor
以这些罪名起诉你
to charge you with these offences
谋杀蒂姆西·艾菲德
the murder of Timothy Ifield
以及妨碍司法公正 你明白了吗
and perverting the course of justice. Do you understand?
是 长官 我明白
Yes, sir, I do.
现在 我想强调
At this point, I'd like to stress
蒂姆西·艾菲德被杀那晚
that on the night of Timothy Ifield's death,
亨特利太太处于震惊和惊恐的状态
Mrs Huntley was in a state of shock and fear
因此暂时失控了
and experienced a momentary loss of control.
根据这些理由 我会提议
I'll be recommending a plea of manslaughter
进行过失杀人辩护
based on those grounds.
-相信我 萝珊 -我信
- Trust me, Roz. - I do...
尼克也信你
and so did Nick.
事实上 当阿诺特警长通知尼克
In fact, when DS Arnott informed Nick
他要为蒂姆被杀一案
that he was going to interview him
询问他时
in connection with Tim's death,
尼克第一个电♥话♥打给了谁
who was the first person that Nick called?
不是我
Not me.
我现在还是警♥察♥吗
Am I still a police officer?
是的 暂时还是
Yes, for the moment.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
吉姆斯·雷克维尔 你有权保持沉默
James Lakewell, you do not have to say anything,
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒
but it may harm your defence if you fail to mention
可能会对你的庭审辩护不利
when questioned something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be used in evidence.
等一下
Now... Wait a minute...
我的同事 泰勒警员
My colleague, DC Taylor,
查了4月6日的通讯记录
sourced telecommunications records from the 6th of April.
即阿诺特警长
The day that DS Arnott
在我丈夫的办公楼内遭袭击的那天
was assaulted at my husband's office building.
尼克收到了一通
Nick received an incoming call
阿诺特警长打给他手♥机♥的电♥话♥
to his registered mobile from DS Arnott.
他之后马上
Immediately afterwards
给雷克维尔先生的注册手♥机♥打了电♥话♥
he made a call to Mr Lakewell's registered phone.
这通电♥话♥持续了大约五分钟
This call lasted approximately five minutes.
尼克当时在向我寻求法律建议
Nick was seeking my legal advice.
我让泰勒警员查了
I asked DC Taylor to look into
未注册手♥机♥之间的通话记录
calls made between unregistered mobiles --
就是常用于非法活动的一次性手♥机♥
burner phones of the type used for illicit activity
范围是你办公楼附近
in the vicinity of your office.
她发现了这通电♥话♥
She identified the following call
由这部未注册手♥机♥拨出
made from this unregistered mobile,
就在你和尼克的通话结束后几分钟
just a few minutes after the call between you and Nick.
抱歉 我没看出有什么关联
I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't see the relevance.
你会看出来的
I'm sure you will
只要反腐12组分♥析♥了
once AC-12 have had a chance to analyse
你办公楼里的那部一次性手♥机♥的
the calls and movements made by the burner phone
通话记录和定位
detected at your office.
就会发现与你的已知行踪相符
It's going to match your known movements and activities.
我觉得我该走了
I think I should leave.
我觉得你该坐下 伙计
I think you should sit down, fella,
不然我就把你铐在桌上
or I'll handcuff you to that desk.
坐下
Sit down.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表