剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
The X-rays showed that we've done a good job
是非常成功的
with your legs and pelvis,
但核磁共振显示
but your MRI showed that
你脊椎断裂处
there's still significant swelling
仍有明显的肿胀
at the site of your vertebral fracture.
但我以后还能走路吧
I'll be walking, though?
目前不能完全排除
At this stage it's not possible to rule out
长♥期♥行动困难的可能
long-term mobility problems.
我也希望能给出更好的回答
I wish we could be more positive.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿诺特警长的袭击者
DS Arnott's attacker.
问题是 头儿
The thing is, boss,
实验室用软件分♥析♥了照片
the lab's put the images through the software
阿诺特警长的袭击者很可能
and there's a decent chance Arnott's attacker
跟当初莉欧妮·考勒斯戴失踪那晚
is the same person captured in the original sighting,
被监控拍到的是同一人
the night of Leonie Collisdale's disappearance.
谢谢 尼尔
Thanks, Neil.
有可能 确实有可能
Well, it's possible. Of course it is.
但这就让迈克尔·法姆是否有罪存疑了
But it calls into question Michael Farmer's guilt.
而我们现在听说
And what we're hearing
法姆正要把抗辩改为有罪
is that Farmer's on the verge of changing his plea to guilty.
至于蒂姆西·艾菲德被杀一案
And regarding Timothy Ifield's murder,
我们目前唯一能确定去过蒂姆被杀现场的人
still the only person we can actually place at Tim's murder
就是哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦
is Hana Reznikova.
谢谢各位
Thank you, everyone.
警长
Sarge?
头儿太想把哈娜定为杀害蒂姆的凶手了
The boss is so keen to pin Tim's murder on Hana,
而面罩男还逍遥法外
whilst Balaclava Man's still out there.
你知道反腐12组为阿诺特的坠楼
You know AC-12 interviewed her husband
询问了她丈夫吗
over Arnott's fall.
而当时附近出现了谁呢
And who's seen in the vicinity?
面罩男
Balaclava Man.
长官
Sir.
保持立正
Remain at attention.
弗莱明警长的卧底身份被人曝光了
DS Fleming here, someone blew her cover.
就因为那人
Thanks to whoever that was,
亨特利给我下了套 以诋毁调查
Huntley's entrapped me into discrediting the investigation.
我跟你说过 伙计
Yeah. Now I told you, fella,
如果有人泄密 我们就会知道是你
if ever there was a leak, we'd know it was you.
你们有证据吗
Do you have any evidence?
你好大胆子
You've got a bloody nerve.
卧底警官是有寿命期限的
See, undercover officers have a life span.
总有一天 他们卧底的次数太多了
There comes a time when they've been deployed once too often,
就会被认出来 或是自己露馅了
they get recognised, or they lose their touch.
她知道我私生活的事 是有人告诉她的
She knew stuff about my personal life. She got that from someone.
我怎么会知道你私生活的事
How the hell would I know anything about your personal life?
不是我 长官
Wasn't me, sir.
出去 给我滚出去 出去
Get out! Get out of my sight! Go on!
你们把所有人当傻瓜
You lot treat everyone like mugs.
-现在是谁傻了 -滚出去
- Who's the mug now? - Get out!
情况比我想的还糟 长官
It's worse than I thought, sir.
怎么说
How?
他们不再怕我们了
They're not scared of us any more.
而且 巴克斯说的没错
Not only that, Buckells is right.
他不太可能了解我的私生活
Fat chance he knew anything about my personal life.
怎么
What?
这里的谁吗
Somebody in here?
不 不可能
No. Never.
波克大道 重案组 嘉崔警员
Polk Avenue, Major Violent Crime Unit, PC Jatri.
你能等一下吗
Could you hold the line please?
怎么了
What is it?
发现了一具女性残骸
A woman's remains have been found.
高级督察亨特利
DCI Huntley.
萝珊
Hi, Roz.
目前是什么情况
So what have we got so far?
尸块 用塑料垃圾袋裹着
Body parts wrapped in plastic bin-liners.
离这里仅四分之一英里处
We're only a quarter of a mile away from
就是发现莉欧妮·考勒斯戴尸块的地方
where the body parts of Leonie Collisdale were found.
所以这一定是她剩下的尸块了吧
So this must be the rest of her, right?
但这些尸骸的腐烂程度远不及之前的尸块
Except these remains are nowhere near as decomposed as Leonie's.
用垃圾袋包裹这点也和之前完全不同
The wrapping in bin-liners is also a contrasting feature.
这更可能是别人
Most likely this is someone else.
目前我们似乎找到了一条被截成两段的腿
So far we appear to have a leg split in two sections, an
一只同样被截断的胳膊
arm similarly disarticulated,
随着我们继续挖掘 可能会发现更多
possibly more to come as we extend the dig.
首要任务是查清身份
First priority is to get an ID.
好
Sure.
腐烂程度更轻 抛尸时间更近
Less decomposition, more recent.
迈克尔·法姆被关押多久了
And how long's Michael Farmer been in custody?
长官 有人找您
Sir. Someone to see you,
跟凯特在您办公室 没关系吧
in your office with Kate, if that's OK?
好 谁呀
Yeah. Who?
-他想自己跟您说 -好吧
- He wanted to introduce himself, sir. - Oh, right.
史蒂夫
Steve!
希望您能原谅我不站起来 长官
I hope you'll forgive me if I don't get up, sir.
很高兴见到你 但
It's great to see you, but,
你真不该这么累着自己
you know, you really shouldn't have put yourself out like this.
我不是来拜访的 长官
This isn't a social call, sir.
我是回来工作的
I'm returning to work.
我跟他说过这太急了 长官
I've tried to tell him it's too soon, sir.
我已经做了职业健康评估
Look, I've had an assessment with occupational health
他们允许我
and they've given me the all-clear
回来做部分工作
to return to restricted duties.
轮椅只是预防措施 长官
This is just a precaution, sir.
医生说我能痊愈
The doctors have said I'll make a full recovery.
很好
Great.
我得承认见到你我很高兴
Well, I can't say that I'm not glad to see you.
你离开的这段时间 有了些新进展
There's been a few developments since you've been away.
我已经跟他说了 长官
Yeah. I've brought him up to speed, sir.
不能让萝珊·亨特利继续误导调查
Roz Huntley can't be allowed to mislead the investigation.
助理警♥察♥局长希尔顿也没说
And ACC Hilton never said anything about
不能调查蒂姆·艾菲德被杀一案
not investigating Tim Ifield's murder
或尼克·亨特利那晚的行踪
or Nick Huntley's movements that night.
如果尼克·亨特利涉案了 就让我们来抓到他
If Nick Huntley's involved, we'll be the ones to catch him.
如果他涉案了 萝珊·亨特利肯定也脱不了干系
And if he's involved, you can bet Roz Huntley is too.
那你们还等什么 19路公交吗
Well, what are yous waiting on then, the number 19 bus?
是 长官
Sir.
慢慢想 尼克
Take your time, Nick.
25日
The 25th.
是的
Yes.
我那晚在北安普顿参加工作聚会
I was at a work function in Northampton that evening.
是的
Yeah.
而且应该有很多目击证人能作证
And I bet there are loads of witnesses to corroborate that?
-是的 -很好 谢谢
- Yes. - Great, thanks.
希望没问题了
I hope that's covered.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
你们可在我委托人身上发现了
Do you have any of your officer's DNA
-你们警官的DNA -你还好吗
- on my client? - You all right?
要咖啡或茶吗
Do you want a tea or coffee?
不用 谢了 谢谢来问我
No, I'm fine. Thanks for asking.
好 如果你需要什么
All right, well, if you need anything,
打电♥话♥叫我
just call me on the mobile,
你就不用...
save you having to...you know.
凯特 尼克·亨特利的不在场证明
Kate. Nick Huntley's alibi -
有人去查了吗
has someone actually checked that out?
没有 你不在的时候
No, while you was away
我们连基本警务工作都做不了了
we stopped being capable of basic police work.
抱歉
Sorry.
实际上 因为文件被召回
Actually, with all the files being recalled,
确实可能遗漏了 我去确认一下
it could've fallen through the cracks. I'll double check.
谢了 多谢
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表