剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
我们不能排除迈克尔·法姆
We haven't been able to rule out Michael Farmer's involvement
跟东密德兰警局辖区内的几起
in a number of unsolved crimes within the jurisdiction of the
未结案件的联♥系♥
East Midlands Constabulary,
所以我们建立了双边专案组
so we're creating a bilateral task force.
我被暂时借调到您组了 长官
I've been placed on temporary secondment to your team, ma'am.
你从里面施压 我从外边施压
You push from the inside, I'll push from the outside.
她会崩溃的
She'll crack.
谢谢您能见我 长官
Thank you for seeing me, sir.
我的荣幸 谢谢 詹
My pleasure. Thanks, Jan.
我能帮你什么吗
How can I help?
我不知道您是否知道
I wonder if you have any idea
反腐12组为什么要调查暗门行动
why AC-12 are examining Operation Trapdoor?
我没有腐♥败♥ 长官
I'm not corrupt, sir.
我的组员也没有
Nor are my team.
我们遵守了一切规章
All procedures were followed.
证据达到了起诉标准 甚至超过了
Evidence met the threshold test, met and surpassed it.
我坚持用你
I stuck with you on this
是因为你的能力胜于你的记录
because you're better than your record.
你的职业中断了一阵
Your career break, I mean.
你当了多年的全职妈妈
All those years out being a full-time mum.
有些人担心这让你丧失了敏锐性
Some would worry that had cost you your edge.
但我有幸了解你的优秀
But I have the advantage of knowing first-hand how good you are.
非常感谢您 长官
Thank you very much, sir.
有很多证据 有利的 不利的
There's a lot of evidence, pro and con,
有很多事实
a lot of facts.
你知道怎么从这一切中找到答案
You've got what it takes to cut through all that.
事实是一回事
There's facts...
真♥相♥是一回事
and then there's the truth.
我知道你不会让我失望的
I know you won't let me down.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
简
Jane.
我能看一下这几件证物的
Can I take a look at the forensic reports
鉴证报告吗
on these particular items of evidence?
我找不到邮件了
I've lost track of the e-mails.
这是这些证据的编号♥
All the reference numbers are down there.
没问题 马上回来
No problem, coming right up.
-还好吗 蒂姆 -萝珊
- Everything all right, Tim? - Hi, Roz.
-你们先进去吧 -都挺好的
- Why don't you guys go in? - Yeah, yeah, all good.
那好 祝今天愉快
Right, then. Have a good day.
你也是
You too.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
你朋友已经来了几小时了
Your friend's been here a couple of hours already.
-朋友 -我把他安排在会议室了
- Friend? - I put him in the meeting room.
蒂姆
Tim.
宾德拉警员说我可以在这里等你
PC Bindra said I could wait till you arrived.
你也可以预约一下
Or you can make an appointment.
我不希望人们知道我要来
I'd rather people didn't know I was coming here.
你们目前发现什么了吗
So what have you discovered so far?
正在调查的案子是不能...
Well, the inquiry's ongoing so it would be inappropriate to...
所以你们开始调查了 很好
So you're investigating. Great.
这个能帮到你
Well, this'll help.
我之前只能协助
Now, I was only responsible for coordinating the
调查迈克尔·法姆家里的证物
forensic deployment in Michael Farmer's house.
但我想办法拿到了
But I've been able to access reports
从据称受害人哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦身上
into the evidence obtained from Hana Reznikova,
和迈克尔·法姆身上
the alleged victim,
获取的证物的报告
and Michael Farmer himself.
如果迈克尔·法姆真将
If Michael Farmer had
哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦捆了起来 塞进了他车里
bundled Hana Reznikova into his car
然后又将她拖进了自己家
and dragged her into his house,
那按说他的一些衣服纤维
you'd imagine that some of his clothes' fibres
应该会沾在她的衣服上吧
would have been detected on her clothing, wouldn't you?
对 当然
Yeah, of course.
哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦穿的衣服上
The clothing worn by Hana Reznikova
没有找到任何
shows no fibres detected
与迈克尔·法姆的衣服相符的纤维
that match the clothing worn by Michael Farmer,
只有黑色棉质涤纶混合纤维
only black fibres from a cotton and polyester blend,
可能来自于绑♥架♥她的人
that could have come from a black jacket
穿的那件黑色夹克
like her abductor was wearing.
法姆被捕时身上穿的衣服完全不一样
Well, Farmer was wearing different clothing when he was arrested.
他可能把黑色夹克扔了
He could have disposed of the black jacket.
迈克尔·法姆家中
No black fibres were found
和衣服上均未发现任何黑色纤维
on Michael Farmer's clothing or in his house.
他的头发里也没有面罩的纤维
No fibres from a balaclava were found in his hair.
萝珊·亨特利那么聪明
Now, Roz Huntley is too clever
不可能把这些都漏掉了
for all this to have been missed.
我觉得我是孤身一人
I feel like I'm alone.
似乎波克大道就没有别人能看清状况
Like no-one else at Polk Avenue realises what's really going on.
而你是最了解这种感受的了
I mean, of all people, you know what that feels like.
-什么 -你曾是揭发人
- Sorry? - You were a whistle-blower.
你拒绝为
You know, you refused to go along
枪击卡里姆·阿里的事打掩护
with the cover-up into the shooting of Karim Ali
你在审讯中指证了你的同事
and you testified against your colleagues at the inquest.
这也是为什么我坚持只见你
That is why I insisted on meeting only you.
因为你会懂
Because you'd understand.
你理解我的想法
You understand what I'm thinking.
要么是萝珊·亨特利
Now, either the forensic investigators
封了鉴证调查组的口
were silenced by Roz Huntley...
要么他们也参与了这个阴谋
Or they're in on the conspiracy too.
阴谋
"Conspiracy"?
什么阴谋
To do what?
忽略指向其他嫌疑人的证据
To ignore evidence pointing at another suspect.
你看过面罩男的照片了吧
I mean, you've seen the balaclava photo?
当然 那张照片向媒体公开了
Of course. It's been released to the press,
公众都可以看到
so it's in the public domain.
这是监控拍到的
Right, well, this is the CCTV image of
一个头戴面罩 身穿黑色夹克的可疑人物
a suspicious figure wearing a balaclava and black jacket
曾在第二个受害人失踪地附近出现
seen in the vicinity of the disappearance of the second victim.
莉欧妮·考勒斯戴
Leonie Collersdale.
最后被看到是1月25日
Last seen 25th of January.
我有可以分♥析♥他的生物特征的软件
Now, I've got some software that can analyse his biometrics.
这些办法都试过了
This has all been tried.
因为拍摄角度过高
Because of the high angle,
对嫌疑人身高的估算
the figure's height can't be estimated
会有很大偏差
without a wide margin of error.
是的 垂直尺寸估测是不可靠
Correct. Now, vertical measurements are highly unreliable.
但水平的没问题
Horizontal ones aren't.
比如鞋的大小
Such as foot size.
这是27.5厘米
This is 27.5cm,
相当于英国鞋的10号♥
the equivalent to a UK size ten.
在迈克尔·法姆家找到的
Now, the footwear seized from Michael Farmer's home
他的鞋 全是英国8号♥
and belonging to him was all a UK size eight.
你觉得这不可能是迈克尔·法姆
You believe this can't be Michael Farmer?
对 不仅如此
No. Not only that.
在迈克尔·法姆家厨房♥地上
The boot print captured from the kitchen floor
发现的靴印 也是英国10号♥
of Michael Farmer's home was also a UK size ten.
我坚信是这个男人
This is the man I'm convinced
杀了芭丝温德·考尔和莉欧妮·考勒斯戴
killed Baswinder Kaur, Leonie Collersdale,
绑♥架♥了哈娜·莱兹尼科瓦
and abducted Hana Reznikova,
并将一切嫁祸给了迈克尔·法姆
and framed Michael Farmer for everything,
而萝珊·亨特利阻止了所有人继续找他
and Roz Huntley has stopped everyone looking for him.
乔蒂
Jodie?
需要我做什么吗 长官
Anything I can do, ma'am?
是的 迈克尔·法姆案的一些证据
Yes. Some of the forensics in the Michael Farmer case,
我想再检查一遍
I'd like them reprocessed.
好
Sure.
我会发邮件告诉你是哪些
I'll e-mail a list of which ones.
好 没问题
OK, no problem.
你好
Hello.
您要点早餐菜单里的什么吗
Would you like to order from the breakfast menu?
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表