剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
It was like bloody Star Trek compared to this.
比你现在 就像该死的星球旅行
Can I change it?
我能换个时间吗?
I'll have 1988 please, quick as you like!
我要去1988年 谢谢 越快越好
I don't mind staying, if that's how it's gotta be,
如果一定要呆着这个年代 我不介意
but please can I have a year that's AD, as opposed to BC!
但是请让我去公元后 而不是公元前
Game on.
结束了?
These cuts are getting worse, you know, man.
这些电路越来越坏了你知道吧
Mr Heath had better sort himself out.
Heath 先生应该解决一下
Gimme a Scotch. Double, massive.
给我威士忌 大杯双份
Half a bottle.
半瓶
Sam, you can't stay here.
Sam 你不能待在这里
Great. No worries. Send me back.
好的 别担心 送我回去
They're coming down here to get bladdered.
他们正过来找麻烦
Gene finds you, mood he's in, he'll...
如果Gene找到你 他正在气头上 他会...
What's he gonna do, put me in a coma?
他会干什么 打昏我?
Perhaps it's best you went.
也许你最好走
You've got to make the best of things, my friend.
你应该随遇而安 我的朋友
I've made the best of things.
我已经随遇而安了
Give us a bottle of house red, take away.
给我一瓶红酒 带走
They're coming. Best go the back way.
他们来了 最后走后门
Sam!
Sam!
Nelson, deck of cards and a bottle of blended.
Nelson 一副纸牌和一瓶混合酒
Coming up.
来了
Are you upset?
你难过吗?
I'm more than upset. I'm comatose.
比难过更糟 我昏迷了
I think you should go home.
我觉得你应该回家
Love to.
我也想
Can't. Give over!
我不能 算了吧
If we're back to that again, then prove to me that this is all rubbish.
如果我们重来一次 那时候向我证明这一切都是垃圾
That I'm rubbish. Nothing but a stupid fantasy.
我是垃圾 所有事情都是愚蠢的幻想
Go on, throw yourself under a bus.
继续 把你自己扔到车轮子的下去
Don't!
不要
Well, thought about it.
不错 我也想过
What about what just happened? June...
刚才发生的怎么说? June
That fake?
那是假的?
She not real?
她是虚幻的?
Suppose right now, that'd suit you...
现在想象一下对你好
Shut up.
别说了
Let me take you home, Sam.
让我带你回家吧 Sam
Back to your... fake flat.
回到你 虚幻的公♥寓♥
You know what I was thinking?
你知道我在想什么?
I was thinking about what I'd do if I went back in time.
我在想如果我回到过去我会干什么
Oh, great.
哦 不错
You could put bets on things, couldn't you?
你可以拿东西赌博 你会吗?
Annie, I was four. I was still playing with Tonka toys.
Annie 我才四岁 我还在玩玩具
I know you're trying to sort things out,
我知道你想让事情变好
but hiding in here, drinking wine, isn't gonna do it.
但是躲在这里喝酒是办不到的
You have to go back to work.
你必须去工作
Give it a day or two, talk to DCI Hunt.
用一两天尝试着跟Hunt谈谈
I've got nothing to say to him. You went against him.
我和他没什么好说的 你总是和他对着干
I mean, if he had his way,
我的意思是如果他有他的方法
from what I hear... What?
就像我听到的 什么?
I'm not blaming you. You made a decision.
我并不是责怪你 你做出了你的选择
And June's lying in an 'ospital bed because I didn't listen to Gene Hunt,
可June现在躺在医院病床 是因为我没听从Gene Hunt
is that what you're trying to say?
你就是这个意思吗 ?
I know people here are tight with each other, but...
我知道这里的人关系都很铁 但是
they have to be.
他们必须这样
You have to believe in the people around you.
你必须相信身边的人
That would be nice.
听上去不错
Goodnight.
晚安
What are you smirking at, Mona Lisa?
你冲谁傻笑呢 蒙娜丽莎?
I'm sorry you're lonely, Sam.
我很抱歉你很孤单 Sam
Are you really lonely here?
你在这里真的很孤单吗?
No no no, I'm not listening.
不 不 不 我什么都没听到
Don't you think it can be lonely out there too?
你不觉得即使出去了 你还是会孤独吗?
In the white room that's too warm?
在白色的房♥子里太温暖?
Stop it. Life goes on.
住口 生活在继续
But does it really go on for the sleeping man?
但是对一个沉睡的男人来说 它还会继续吗
I'm not sleeping, I'm here! And isn't it better here,
我没有沉睡 我在这里 这里不是更好吗
where you can be busy?
在这里有的你忙的
Look, just.. just get out!
给我..给我出去
Do you not like me with my clown? I can see I make you frown...
你不喜欢我和我的小丑 看来我令你弄得你眉头紧锁...
When on earth will all this end?
到底这一切将如何结束?
I'm your friend, your only friend.
我是你的朋友 你唯一的朋友
Get out!
出去!
It is a bit big, innit?
这个有点大了 是不是?
If you've come to interview her, guv, she...
如果你是来审问她 guv 她
Oh, that feels better.
哦 我感觉好多了
What on earth is going on?
这到底是怎么回事?
Police officers.
警♥察♥
Oh, you are joking me.
哦 你在跟我开玩笑吧
I love this city.
我爱这座城市
Its mess. Its noise.
他的脏乱 他的杂吵
Prozzies. Drunks.
妓♥女♥ 饮料
Stray dogs, little old men.
流浪的狗 矮小的老人
Buttered crumpets for tea.
配茶的牛油圆饼
You're a right smart Alec and all, not squeaky clean, nor's this place.
你是个自作聪明的人 在这不合适
Rest of this country couldn't give a threepenny bit about this town.
这个国家的其他城市根本望尘莫及
The orphans take whoever they can get to look after them.
孤儿找到所有能找到的人来照顾他们
That's me.
那就是我
So you want me out now.
所以你想我离开
Are you joking? You got to put this right.
你在开玩笑吧? 你必须解决这个案子
I only know one way to police. So do I.
我只知道警♥察♥的一贯做法 我也是
She's not giving up and nor should you.
她没有放弃 你也不应放弃
Come on, gentlemen. On your way now.
先生们 你们该走了
Right you are, Matron.
这就走了 护士长
Come back when she's stronger. Yes...
等她好些了我们再来 好...
When her mum and dad come to visit,
她父母来的时候
tell them not to stop talking to her, okay?
告诉他们不要停止跟她说话 好吗?
Come on.
走了
I don't believe this.
简直不敢相信
Right,
好了
let's pull in anyone who was in Bitman Road around 1 o'clock yesterday!
拘捕所有昨夜1点在比特曼街出现的人
We have no ID on the getaway car,
我们没有逃逸车的资料
but I want you checking out wasteground, breaker's yards, landfill sites,
我要大家调查废品站 废车处理厂 垃圾填埋厂
looking for a vehicle that's very recently been dumped.
查找一辆最近才废弃的车
Come on then, what are you waiting for?
开工啊 还在等什么?
Shake this out!
把它查出来
Thank you for your help sir.
谢谢你的协助 先生
I won't be keeping you, I know you wanna get back to your shop,
我们不是拘留你 我知道你赶着回店里
a lot of clearing up to do. I have rather. Thanks very much.
一大队清扫工作要做 是有很多 谢谢
Talked to everybody on the street, but it's like Whitby fish market out there.
街上的所有人都问过了 可是那里好像有一个鱼市
What? Lot of clams.
什么? 都是蛤
Who's that?
那是谁?
Tits in a jumper.
波霸
May be a result.
也许是结果
Guv, this lady has got an office overlooking the shop.
Guv 这位女士的办公室能眺望到商店
Hiya, love.
你好 女生
Now, I don't want you to be scared, but...
我不想令你受惊 但是...
get it off your chest.
给我诚实点
I told you, I saw nothing.
我告诉你们了 我什么都没看见
I can't see what good I'm doing here?
我不知道我在这里能干什么?
Listen, love, I'm the policeman, I'll decide if you're a help or not, ok?
听着 我才是警♥察♥ 是我决定你是否对我们有帮助
And we need witnesses.
我们需要证人
How else are we gonna get... abreast of the case?
我们还能得到什么? 案子的线索?
Well, as they were running out, the first one tripped.
他们跑出来的时候 第一个人跌倒了
That's all I saw.
我只看到这些
Was he the one holding the bag?
是那个拿着包的人吗?
I think it was, yeah. Can you remember which hand?
我想是的 你记得是哪只手吗?
Right.
右手
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表