剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
None.
都不是
What?
什么?
Leonard! It's none of 'em. Leonard!
都不是
Special glass?
特殊玻璃?
If you give me a bit of time with him,
如果你给我多些时间跟他相处
I think I can gain his trust. Gain his trust?
我想我可以取得他的信任 取得他的信任
What does he think he is?
他以为他是谁?
No, I'm gonna throw the book at the little gobshite.
不 我要对付臭这小子
See how he likes being banged up for obstructing the course of justice.
看他是否喜欢因为妨碍司法程序而被揍
What's the point in terrifying him? He needs to feel secure.
吓坏他有什么用 他需要的是安全感
It's okay, Leonard. Never trust a copper!
没事 Leonard 永远不要相信警♥察♥
What you on about?
怎么了?
"I'm gonna throw the book at the little gobshite"!?
"我要对付臭这小子"!?
You can lipread.
你会读唇语
Sorry you had to hear that. He didn't. He saw it.
对不起让你听到了 他听不见 他用看的
Nice one, guv.
干得好 guv
So he wants to feel all nice and safe, well, tough!
他想感觉安全又舒服 那好 忍♥着
He's witness to a robbery.
他目击了抢劫
What if we offer him immunity? From what, measles, mumps, what?
我们给他免疫如何 免什么?麻疹还是腮腺炎
Witness protection.
证人保护
Right now, the only person he needs protecting from is me.
现下他唯一要提防的人 就是我
I need to know what you saw.
我只想知道你看到了什么
Now, you're gonna have to trust me, okay?
现在你只需要相信我 好吗?
I'm not like the rest of them.
我跟其他人不一样
I wanna go home.
我要回家
Let me show you something.
我给你看些东西
Take a good look.
好好看看
This is what he did to her. She's still critical.
他干的 她还在危险期
Now, if you can formally identify Kim Trent as the man in that car,
现在如果你能指证 Kim Trent就是在车里的人
we can arrest him, and his accomplices,
我们便可逮捕他和他的同伙
and then that's it. They'll be inside.
一切就结束了 他们会全部入狱
I can guarantee you total protection.
我会保证贴身保护你
Now, will you help me?
现在 你能帮助我吗?
Good man.
好人
Now, I need you to take a ride with me
现在我要你跟我一起
and see if we can find Trent and identify him.
看我们能否抓到并指认出Trent
No! Relax, relax.
不 别急 别急
I'm talking about travelling incognito.
我说的是秘密活动
I just point?
我只指一下?
You don't even have to point.
你甚至不用指
If you see Trent, just tap the side of the van.
如果你看到Trent 只用拍一下车边
That's a formal identification.
这是正式的指认
Can I have an ice cream? And me!
我要一个冰激凌 我也要
Annie!
Annie!
Leonard is our star witness in the Bitman Road robbery.
Leonard 是比特曼街抢案的最关键证人
He needs looking after tonight.
他今天晚上需要照顾
Oh, aye? Don't like the sound of that.
哦 不知说的这些吧
Just look after him til morning.
只用照顾他到明早
I'll stick a CID car outside as well. It'll only be a few hours.
我再派一辆刑侦部的车在外面盯着 只需几小时
Then, first light, bring him into the station.
天一亮就把他送回警♥察♥局
Double bubble?
双份?
Double time, yeah.
是 双份工资
Why me?
为什么选我?
I need somebody in the house I can trust.
我需要信得过的人
Annie's gonna sit with him tonight.
Annie's今晚跟他一起
Eh, Leonard! Fanny in the flat. Nice work.
Leonard! 有女人陪你了 不错
Thanks, Annie.
谢谢你 Annie
He may be a laughing stock to you, but he's all we've got.
他也许是你的笑柄 但他是我们唯一的希望
Now, we'll try again tomorrow.
我们明天再试一次
You're betting on a handicapped who'll bolt before he gets to court.
你指望一个上法庭之前就会逃掉的残废
I told him we'd stick a car outside.
我告诉你了 我们会派辆车在外面盯着
You're taking the mick. I mean, Witness Protection?
你在开玩笑 证人保护?
That's only used by blokes who testify against the Mafia.
只用在指控黑♥手♥党♥上的
He needs to know that we're true to our word.
他需要知道我们会履行诺言
What about Chris and Ray?
Chris和 Ray怎么办样?
Load of cars we've got, at least stick 'em outside. Guv?
我们有那么多车 至少找一辆啊 Guv
Wish I were bloody deaf!
真希望我也聋了!
Alright then. But they won't like it.
好吧 但是他们不会喜欢的
Delta Four. Are you there, Ray?
德耳塔4号♥ 你在吗 Ray?
Yeah. Parked up outside his flat now, boss.
在 刚停在公♥寓♥前 头儿
Happy? Cockahoop.
高兴吗? 扬扬得意啊
Just make sure you're visible at all times.
注意你要坚守岗位
You off? Pub.
你要走 酒吧
'Course. Silly me.
当然 看我傻得
Big darts match tonight against C Division.
今晚我们跟C区飞镖比赛
Chris and Ray are outside Leonard's.
Chris 和 Ray在Leonard家外
Right, fine.
嗯 不错
Annie Cartwright's inside the flat with him.
Annie Cartwright在里面陪他
Isn't he a well-protected bunny.
他是一个需要好好保护的兔宝宝
It's worth it. Nah, 'course it is.
这很值得的 当然
So, big match?
大♥比♥赛?
It's not your bag. Probably not.
你不喜欢吧 大概不
Fine.
好.
Super-duper.
非常好
920 to Alpha One.
920呼叫阿尔法1号♥
It's probably nothing, but there was a noise round the back of the flat.
可能没什么事 不过公♥寓♥后面有动静
Can't see anything, but stuff's been kicked over out here.
看不见人 但是有东西被踢倒了
Tell her to go round the front.
叫她去前面看看
920, check the street, over.
920 查看一下大街 完毕
Going round there now.
再巡视下
Call Ray and Chris.
打给Ray 和 Chris
Alpha One to 867, come in.
阿尔法1号♥呼叫867 回答
Nothing.
什么都没有
Alpha One, I'm in the street and there's nothing out here.
阿尔法1号♥ 我到大街上了 可这里没人
Annie?
Annie?
You again, eh?
又是你?
Checking up on us, sir?
监督我们吗 长官?
Where's DS Carling parked?
监视车停在什么地方?
Ray? I don't know.
Ray? 不知道
They're in a car right outside. They should be right near you now.
他们就在公♥寓♥外的车里 他们现在应该就在你旁边
No cars out here at all.
外面根本没有车啊
Are you sure?
你肯定?
Hasn't been a car out here for the last hour.
最近一小时外面根本没有车
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
If you give him babysitting jobs, don't expect him to hang around.
如果你叫他照顾小孩 就别指望他出现
This is bloody Hunt!
该死的 Hunt!
I'm going back inside. Leonard's a bit rattled.
我要进去了 Leonard有些慌乱了
Leonard?
Leonard?
Annie!? 920. Annie, love?
Annie!? 920 Annie 还好吗?
Urgent assistance required! Back-up... I need back-up!
需要紧急援助 支援 我需要支援
Leonard, wait!
Leonard 等等!
Alpha One to 920. Annie, what's happened, love?
阿尔法1号♥呼叫920 Annie 发生了什么?
I need all units. Do it!
我需要整队 快点!
This is a call to all units. Officer in urgent need of assistance.
呼叫所有单位注意 警官需要紧急支援
56 Diduick Road on the Charter Estate.
查特区的迪德威街56号♥
All units respond immediately!
所有单位立即回答
I need officers mobilised to key positions.
我要警员在重要位置集♥合♥
Boss?
长官?
Don't know where the key positions are. I can't read this, it's all changed!
我不知道关键位置在哪里 我看不懂这个 全都变了
You need the guv. He knows these streets like the back of his hand.
你需要Guv 他对这一区了如指掌
You were supposed to be protecting Leonard.
你应该在保护Leonard
Oops. Fair cop.
哦 正义的警♥察♥
They've got him. And Annie's there.
他们抓了他 Annie在那里
On her own.
一个人
I've sent Ray and Chris straight there.
我把 Ray和 Chris直接送到了那里
Where are you now, love?
你现在在什么地方?
Phyllis, you're not on the phone to your sister in Blackburn.
Phyllis 你不是在和 布莱克本的妹妹聊天吧
920, state your location. I can't raise her, sir.
920 报告你的位置 我找不到她 长官
We're gonna lose her in that estate. It's too big.
我们在那区丢失她了 那里太大了
She's gonna go east. That's the quickest way out of the estate.
她会向东走 那是出该区的最快的路
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表