剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Just what?
简直什么?
This is madness.
简直疯了
I've got a nephew,
我有一个侄子
and he fell off a pier,
他从桥墩摔下去
and he couldn't remember the name of things.
他记不得东西的名字
Couldn't tell you what an apple was, or a pencil.
分辨不出苹果和铅笔
And you know what?
然后 你知道吗?
He stopped believing in them.
他不再相信它们
Then he got better.
然后他就感觉好多了
And everything seemed real again.
然后所有事物好像又都真实了起来
Follow the yellow brick road.
顺着黄砖路走
And what will you find?
你会发现什么?
Mist? A big cliff?
迷雾? 悬崖?
White door?
白的门?
I don't know.
我不知道
I used to come here!
我来过这里!
I bought my first...
我买♥♥了第一张…
Gary Numan. Cars.
Gary Numan的专辑"Cars"
I'm gonna call DCI Hunt.
我去叫Hunt总探长
What's he gonna do?
他能做什么?
Throw me down the stairs?
把我从楼上扔下去?
Say I walked into a door?
说我走进了一道门?
He don't want me around, and he doesn't need me.
他没叫我过去 他也不需要我
And I certainly don't need him.
我肯定也不需要他
Sam?
Sam?
What are you doing?
你要做什么?
He doesn't gag 'em.
凶手没堵被害人的嘴
He doesn't gag 'em 'cause he wants to kiss 'em, but if they shout out,
凶手没堵被害人的嘴是因为想吻她们 但如果被害人喊叫
he's gonna get caught, in't'e, so what's he gonna do?
他就会被抓 所以他会怎么做呢?
Strands of material underneath their nails...
在被害人指甲缝里
and on their skin.
和皮肤上发现的某种丝线
But it's not wool.
不是羊毛
It's rough. Synthetic.
很粗糙 合成材料
I know where the fibres come from.
我知道纤维物的来源了
Soundproofing!
阻音材料!
He's trying to muffle the room to hide the cries.
凶手用它们包住房♥间来隔绝叫喊声
Dora Keynes' coat was found on rough ground, what, an hour ago?
我们在地上发现了Dora Keynes的外套 是一个小时前吗?
Yes, guv.
没错 老爹
Sleeve was torn.
袖子被扯掉了
She was last seen shouting at some bloke loitering in the street, about 9.40pm.
最后一次看到她是在大约晚上9点40分 当时她冲街上的浪荡汉叫嚷
So, stuff the collators office, we need to get out on the street
档案室滚一边去吧 我们要到大街上去
because by your reckoning, we only have a day to find her.
由于你的判断 我们只有一天时间找到她
Anything happens to this motor
这辆车如果有任何闪失
and I come over your houses and stamp on all your toys, got it?
我就冲进你们家 把你们所有的玩具踩烂 懂吗?
Good kids.
乖孩子
Hello, love. CID.
你好 亲爱的 刑侦探员
We're looking for this woman, Dora Keynes.
我们正在寻找这位女士 Dora Keynes
Approximately 5'2'', curly brown hair, hazel eyes, fake topaz necklace.
身高大约5尺2寸(约1米57) 棕色卷发 淡褐色眼睛 戴假黄玉项链
We're looking for a short skinny bird, wears a big coat, lots of gob.
我们在寻找一只矮瘦穿 大衣 爱嚼舌头的鸡
Excellent work, ladies and gentlemen.
干得漂亮 女士们先生们
Hunt, what?
Hunt 什么事?
I need to speak... Tyler... told me to let him know... name from his list.
我要跟Tyler说话… 告诉他… 他名单上的名字
Chris, move about a bit.
Chris 换个位置说话
Tell DI Tyler we've found one of his names in the collators office.
告诉Tyler探长 我们在档案室找到了他列出的一个名字
We've found one!
我们找到了一个!
It's one of the names you asked me to find. Raimes.
这就是你要找的名字中的一个 Raimes
I only found the carbon.
我只找到了副本
It's a statement she made three months ago.
她三个月前的一份证词
Woman in her fifties. Mrs Raimes.
五十多岁的老女人 Raimes太太
Beryl Raimes.
Beryl Raimes
You gave the name Colin Raimes, so I thought there was a connection.
你给出的名字是Colin Raimes 所以我想可能有些联♥系♥
Yeah. she's his grandmother.
对 她是他的祖母
Oh, that's lovely. What nice boys you are.
真香 你们真是好孩子
Do you want a custard cream, Mrs Raimes?
想来点蛋糕奶酪吗 Raimes太太?
Ooh, ta. Mrs Raimes.
好啊 Raimes太太
You made a complaint to the police, about three months ago?
三个月前 你曾向警方投诉?
I saw a lady policeman. Nice girl.
我见到一位女警官 好姑娘
No life for them, is it?
她们很辛苦啊 是吧?
You came to complain about a neighbour.
你投诉你的邻居
That's why we have a statement from you on file.
所以我们的档案里才有你的记录
The only trouble is, we don't know who it was,
问题是 我们不知道他是谁
or what it was about because our copy got smudged.
还有事情的经过 因为记录被弄脏了
Have you got Garibaldis? Chris, Garibaldis!
你们有果酱饼干吗? Chris 拿果酱饼干来!
It's only three months ago, Mrs Raimes. Think back. Please. Think hard.
只不过是3个月前的事 Raimes太太 请你仔细回想一下
I forget stuff.
我记性不好
Mrs Raimes, it's very important. It could be vital that you remember
Raimes太太 这非常重要 这可是人命关天
exactly why you came to see us three months ago.
你能否准确回忆起3个月前 为何来警方投诉
Was it a next-door neighbour who you were worried about,
是否你的隔壁邻居令你感到担心
or somebody in your street, somebody visiting,
或者你那条街上的某人 某个访客
someone upset you. They did something bad,
某人令你烦恼 他们做了什么坏事
or selfish, or dangerous.
或自私或危险的举动
Please, come on, think.
请仔细回想一下
Pink wafers.
粉色华夫饼干
I love pink wafers.
我喜欢粉色华夫饼干
You know, all of those packets of wafers you get at Christmas.
那些过圣诞节时华夫饼干的包装
Ooh, they are lovely.
它们可漂亮啦
Expensive, mind. They are, aren't they?
也够贵的 谁说不是呢?
I sometimes get them in for my grandson.
我偶尔买♥♥给小孙子吃
I bet that takes a bite out the housekeeping, eh?
我打赌一口就抵过家政工的收入吧?
Chris, run down the canteen, see if we've got any pink wafers.
Chris 去小卖♥♥部 看我们有没有粉色的华夫饼干
Now, guv?
现在吗 老爹?
Hang on. Sorry, is this helping?
等一下 抱歉 说这个有用吗?
Do you want another cuppa? Grand.
再来杯茶吗? 好极了
Don't you go worrying yourself about this neighbour business.
别担心邻居的问题
It's not important at all. Sugar, love?
一点不重要 放糖吗亲爱的?
The lad next door. Number twenty.
隔壁的小伙子 20号♥门的
Oh yeah? What about him, my love?
是吗? 他怎么了?
Oh, he's playing his record player all night.
整宿的放电唱机 乒乒乓乓的!
Bash! Crash! Bam! And he's not even local.
他都不是本地人
So that's why you came to see us.
所以你才来警方投诉
To complain about the noise from his stereo.
他音响发出的噪音
It did the trick, pet. He still lives there,
很管用 他还住在那里
but you can't hear a thing now.
可现在一点声音也听不到了
Back-up to 20 Kemmel Road, now!
立刻向Kemmel大街20号♥派后援!
The suspect is an Edward Kramer.
嫌犯名叫Edward Kramer
We may need uniformed back-up, have you got that?!
我们还需要警员支援 收到没有?!
You will tread carefully.
谨慎些
We don't even have a warrant yet.
我们连搜查令都没有
Pipe lagging.
管道保温层
Kramer! Police! Whoa, what you doing?
Kramer! 警♥察♥! 你干什么呢?
Dora? Dora?
Dora? Dora?
Dora, it's alright, it's police,
Dora 没事了 我们是警♥察♥
we're the police, it's okay, love, we've got you.
我们是警♥察♥ 没事了 我们来救你了
Kramer, come here!
Kramer 给我过来!
Get inside, Colin.
回屋去 Colin
That's Raimes' house.
这是Raimes家
Maya was right, he knew the killer.
Maya是对的 他认识凶手
We were one house away.
我们仅一屋之隔
Kramer'll never go to trial, you know that, don't you?
Kramer永远不会上审判席 你知道的是吧?
He's certifiable. Nah.
他精神失常 不
Jury'll send that creature down forever.
陪审团会永远送走那妖怪
This is a doctor's report. We found it in the house.
这是医生的检定报告 在他家里发现的
It says he is "seriously disturbed".
上面说他"严重心理失常"
He's going to a high-security hospital.
他会被送往高级安全医院
What, and be mollycoddled, indulged, be a good boy,
在里面娇生惯养纵容无度 做个乖乖孩
he'll be out in twenty years. He'll still only be forty odd.
20年后他就能出来 到时还只有40出头
You know as well as I do, he'll kill again.
你我都很清楚 他还会犯案
Hang on.
等等
Oh my God.
我的天啊
That's why he doesn't kill for so long.
所以他才那么长时间没杀人
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表