剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Okay, what's it all about, Reg?
好吧 这一切都是为了什么 Reg?
Tell me about the article.
给我讲述一下这篇文章
Injustice.
不公正
Someone, please. I think we should move her, guv.
谁来帮帮忙 拜托 我认为我们必须得把她搬其他地方去 老爹
What did you say?
你刚才说什么?
Nothing. She needs proper...
没什么 她需要适当的...
What did you say?!
你刚才说了什么?!
I'm a trained nurse!
我是个受过培训的护士!
Doris is ill. Let her go.
Doris病了 放她走吧
That would be the honourable thing to do.
那样做可真是高尚
Not like dressing a policewoman up in a nurse's uniform
完全跟让一个女警假扮护士
and sneaking her in,
再让她偷偷溜进来不同
despite the fact that you gave me your word!
更何况你还向我保证过!
Oh, come on, Reg, you're a criminal!
哦 算了吧 Reg 你是个罪犯!
You do what you do, I'm a copper, I do what I do.
罪犯做罪犯做的事 我是个警♥察♥ 要尽我应尽的职责
Cats eat kippers, dogs eat bones.
各司其职
All I want is to tell the world what's in my head.
我想要的不过是告诉世界 我头脑中的想法
And just for once have them listen.
哪怕他们听一次
I was going to release them,
我都会放了他们
then I would do what I had to do,
然后去做我该做的事
and the world would be left with my epitaph in the paper.
告别这个世界和我这篇在报纸上的墓志铭
Not now. You've dishonoured yourself.
而现在不同了 你使自己蒙羞
And the price you pay is death.
你们所要付出的代价是死亡
Two o'clock.
2点钟
On the dot.
准时
Who's gonna die? All of us?
谁会被杀死? 我们所有人?
Look, I could go out there and plead your case.
听着 放我出去 我可以为你辩护
You've got grievances. I can put them to the appropriate authorities.
你的那些不满 我可以转达给适当的管理机构
What about us, George? Jackie, I am this newspaper.
我们怎么办 George? Jackie 我代表这这家报社
God, I'm sweating pints!
天啊 我真是汗流浃背!
Fear turns us all into heroes or cowards.
恐惧使人们成为英雄 也可以使人变成懦夫
Thing is, we don't know which, til the moment comes.
问题在于 直到事情发生的那一刻 才会知道我们属于哪一种
I need a drink.
我需要喝点水
The runners need greasing.
机器需要加润滑油了
Here.
这里有
That is a single malt!
那可是单麦威士忌!
What kind of a monster are you?!
你到底是个怎样的恶魔啊?!
You have your place in society.
你在社会上占有一席之地
Even he has. Oh, I get it.
连他都有 哦 我明白了
Old soldier with a grudge.
心怀怨恨的老兵
Wants folk to salute him as he's walking down the street.
想要人们在他走在街上时向他致敬
You're annoying me.
你在激怒我
You should hang your head in shame, pal.
你该觉得羞愧 伙计
Those guns should be used against the enemy, not against your own people.
枪是用来指向敌人 而不是指向你自己的人♥民♥的
What do you know about this gun? What should we know, Reg?
你对这把枪又知道些什么? 我们应该知道些什么 Reg?
Some people are the living dead, and don't even know it.
有些人虽然活着却如行尸走肉 而他们自己一无所知
I woke up one morning...
某天早上我起床...
and I realised it.
意识到了这点
Well, that was a hell of a piece of negotiation, Sammy-boy.
这也是谈判的一部分 Sammy小乖乖
Maybe you could talk him into shooting us both up the jacksie.
或许你可以跟他商量一下 让他给我们两个的屁屁上各来一枪
He's very clever and he's very lonely.
他很聪明 也很孤单
There's something else.
还有些其他的
Yeah, very armed. We need to overpower him.
没错 持有武器 我们需要制伏他
He said fear turns us into heroes or cowards.
他说过 恐惧使人们成为英雄 也可以使人变成懦夫
Something he's seen or done,
这或许是他在战场上
in the war perhaps.
做过 或者经历过的事
The way he reacted when you mentioned the gun.
当你提到枪时他的反应
We've got to find the key to Reg Cole.
我们找到了解决Reg Cole的关键
Right now, there's another key I'd like to get hold of first.
此时此地 我更想要另外一把钥匙
Hatching another impressive plan, Gene?
在策划另外一个了不起的计划么 Gene?
You done something to your hair, Jackie?
你去做新发型了么 Jackie?
Why? Suits you, that's all.
怎么了? 很适合你 仅此而已
Give us a fag.
给我们支烟
Get back in here!
回到这儿来!
What is it with you and that Jackie?
你和Jackie之间究竟是怎么回事?
She's a harpy, end of story.
她是个悍妇 全剧终
Do you make friends everywhere you go?
你是不是交友广阔?
She wants me.
她需要我
Poor bitch.
可怜的荡♥妇♥
Where did you get that extra water?
你从哪里找来这些水的?
Full vase of flowers.
满满一花瓶呢
He's testing himself.
他是在考验他自己
And us.
同时考验我们
"Mr Cole was infuriated beyond reason
"Cole先生被这个虚伪世界的不公平
with the injustices of a cheap world,
和廉价的荣誉
obsessed with easy glory.
所激怒
A world that honours the profane,
一个以亵渎神灵作为荣耀
and delights in the sanctity of the self.
却崇尚自我的一个世界
It is far too florid, Reg.
辞藻过分华丽了 Reg
Our readers would've skipped down to the bit about you shooting everyone.
读者们会直接跳过去读你枪击众人的部分
"This frightening day ended in a nuclear explosion
"这令人恐惧的一天 以一场令人 绝望的屠♥杀♥的爆发而告终
of desperate bloodshed, as Cole, 59- - 55!
Cole 59岁 是55岁!
...finally unleashed his pent-up fury."
...最终释放了他极度的愤怒"
I'll get the Carnegie award for this.
我会因此而获得卡♥耐♥基♥奖的
Posthumously, of course.
当然 是在死后出版
How many'd you kill during the war, Reg?
战争期间你杀过若少人 Reg?
Not enough? None at all?
还不够么? 还远远不够么?
Feeling unappreciated?
觉得自己不受赏识?
"Mr Cole...
"Cole先生...
was a man of unique intelligence,
是个具有独特天赋
who never felt appreciated.
但却从来没有得到赏识的人
He saw poetry and prose as a celebration of life.
他认为诗歌♥和散文是对于生活的歌♥颂
He saw in literature all the good things.
他在文学中找到了生活中的全部美好
Courage...
勇气...
fortitude, sacrifice.
坚忍♥ 奉献
But in his daily life, he saw...
但是在他的日常生活中 他看到的是...
cowardice, selfishness,
懦弱 利己主义
a desire for cheap glory.
对于廉价荣誉的渴望
And so he felt alone.
于是他感到孤单
You're in the wrong institution, Inspector Tyler.
你身处在错误的制度里 Tyler探长
You don't know the half of it.
你不会明白的
I'm not lonely. No, but you feel...
我并不孤单 是的 但你觉得...
isolated.
被孤立
Like the Connecticut Yankee in the court of King Arthur.
就像一个身处亚瑟王时代的美国大兵
A man out of time.
一个不合时宜的人
Stranded in a heathen world.
在异教♥徒♥的世界里无依无靠
Which is why you have to prove yourself.
这正是你想要证明自己的原因
You know, none of this would've happened,
要知道 如果你安排得好
if you'd managed to get yourself laid once in a while.
这些全都不会发生
Shut up, Hunt.
闭嘴 Hunt
'least I have the guts to tell it to his face.
至少我有勇气当面向他说出来
I don't hide behind tomorrow's chip paper.
我可不会在明天的破报纸后面躲躲藏藏
Oh my God. Help!
哦 天啊 救命!
She needs help!
她需要帮助!
I need a mirror, has anyone got-
我需要一面镜子 有谁有...
Think she had a heart attack.
她好像心脏病发作了
I can do mouth-to-mouth but I need someone who can perform CPR.
我可以做人工呼吸 但我需要有人来做心脏复苏法
Can you help her? Yes.
你能帮她么? 能
You can do it, Doris, come back to us.
你可以做到的Doris 回到我们身边吧
Come on, you're missing all the fun.
加油 你错过了所有的乐趣
She's gone.
她已经离开了
You can do it, fight!
你能行的 战斗!
Fight! Fight!
战斗! 战斗!
Good girl!
好姑娘!
I had never seen that technique before.
我以前从未见过这样的技术
Why don't you let her leave?
你何不让她离开呢?
Or any of them? What have they done to you, Reg?
或是他们中的任何一个? 他们对你做过什么 Reg?
Thank you, Reg.
谢谢你 Reg
George...
George...
I could write your biography, Reg.
我可以为你立传 Reg
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表