剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
C'mon, guv.
行了 老大
You will only participate in other investigations at my discretion.
只有经过我同意 才能参与案件调查
Half your wages for the next twelve months, including any overtime,
今后12个月的工资 包括加班费 将减半
will be deducted by me and given directly to the Police Benevolent Fund.
并直接捐给警方慈善基金
You are also barred from the Railway Arms until I decide otherwise.
除非征得我同意 否则也不许进Railway Arms酒吧
You so much as belch out of line,
你这次太出格了
and I'll have your scrotum on a barbed-wire plate.
再有下次就把你废了
You wanna say anything?
有什么话要说吗
Pardon?
什么
I let you down.
让你失望了
I got it wrong.
我搞砸了
I'm sorry, guv.
对不起 老大
This has been shaming.
这次真是太丢人了
We never talk of this again.
以后不许再提
It had to be public.
必须公之于众
Sam It's over.
结束了
It's not over.
没有结束
Yes, well, I understand your position, of course,
是的 我理解你的处境
but that will depend on the issues involved.
但得视情况而定
I can't give you a straight answer now...
我现在无法给你明确答复
I'll telephone you back.
我等会打给你
I don't much care for popular music.
我对流行音乐没什么感觉
You'll like that even less.
这个你更不会有感觉
It demonstrates the manslaughter of a prisoner by one of your officers.
这盒磁带记录了一名犯人 被警员误杀的全过程
William Kemble?
William Kemble?
And what do you expect me to do with this?
你想让我怎么办?
Listen to it. Act upon it.
仔细听磁带 妥善处理
My understanding is it's been dealt with internally.
我认为此事已经内部处理完毕了
What, a demotion?
什么 就降职处理?
On that tape...
磁带上…
Anyone could have made that.
任何人都可能伪造这种磁带
No officer worth his salt would fall for such a simple hoax.
一个称职的警♥察♥不会被这种恶作剧骗倒
That tape was the truth.
磁带是真的
What were you expecting, Tyler?
你以为会怎么样 Tyler?
The whole world to come crashing down?
世界崩塌?
Me again. Sorry about that.
又是我 刚刚真是对不起
He didn't do anything, did he?
他什么也没做 对吗
It's the way of the world.
世界就是这样
A world which creates coppers like Ray.
这个世界创造了Ray这样的警♥察♥
Awash with institutionalised corruption.
充斥着体制化腐♥败♥
People like Rathbone need to be surgically removed from the force.
像Rathbone这种人应该彻底从警队中开除
We can't change this world, Sam.
我们无法改变世界 Sam
Only learn how to survive in it.
只能学着适应
I don't give up that easily.
我不会这么轻易放弃的
Good.
很好
I had to do it.
我必须这么做
So I do mean that little to you.
这么说我对你的确微不足道
You're the only one who understands.
你是唯一理解我的人
But you could have destroyed me.
但你差点毁了我
All of us.
毁了所有人
Why am I still here?
我还在这里干什么?
Nothing I do makes any difference.
做什么都影响不了这个世界
Is that what you really think?
你真这么想?
Don't... abandon me, Annie.
别抛弃我 Annie
Please.
拜托
How would I do that?
怎么会呢
We're stuck here together
我们被牢牢绑在这里了
Back to work then, is it?
回去工作吗
Do I have a choice?
我有选择吗
Park? Pictures?
公园? 照片?
There's always a choice.
选择总是有的
Back to work then.
那就回去工作
Police. Hands on your head and get on your knees. Dad!
警♥察♥ 双手放在脑后 膝盖着地 老爹
You know I've been searching for an answer, why I'm here nd how I get back.
我一直在寻找答案 为什么我会来这儿 怎么才能回去
Maybe the answer's found me.
真是踏破铁鞋无觅处 得来全不费功夫
It's my dad.
是我爸爸
That's it, I've done it.
我成功了 就是这样
You're not running this. I am now.
这不归你管 现在归了
I think you've forgotten who you're talking to.
别忘了你在跟谁说话
That's it, wakey-wakey!
成功了 苏醒苏醒
Nothing can make you wake up, because you are already awake.
不论出什么事 你都不会醒来 因为你根本没有昏迷
Tell me Gene, Why are you sharing this little adventure with me?
告诉我 Gene 为什么要让我参与你的小冒险?
but maybe this is more your cup of tea than you care to admit.
也许只是你一厢情愿 不肯承认罢了
gather round, game on!
聚集一堂 游戏开始了
So what're you gonna do?
那你想怎么办?
History's repeating itself, but I can change it.
历史不断重复 而我能改变历史
Assume the position!
各就各位
It's over. No, it's not.
一切都完了 不 还没完
For me, it is!
对我来说是
Gather round for the big waking up!
聚集一堂目睹伟大的苏醒时刻
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表