剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
He threatened to rape her and then kill her.
他威胁要奸♥杀♥她
Oh, yeah, I'm glad you find it so amusing.
哦 真高兴你觉得这很搞笑
You know, I was the only officer in here who she trusted enough
知道吗 我是这儿唯一一个 值得她信赖的警探
not to hand her over to Warren, so how funny's that?!
不会向Warren告发她 好笑吧
A word. Now.
我要跟你谈谈 就现在
Don't you bloody dare come as self-righteous prick with me!
你♥他♥妈♥不许在我面前自以为是
I've been working these streets since I was 19
我19岁起 就在这地区当警♥察♥了
and they're safer now than they've been in a generation.
现在比上一代安全多了
Now, if you wanna shag the inmates, that's up to you,
想操女囚犯的话 随便你
but don't you dare chuck shit at me and my officers.
但不许诋毁我和同事
We're not talking about a dodgy telly.
我们说的不是一起电视偷窃案
We're talking about threats of sexual violence and murder.
而是性侵犯和谋杀威胁
You think you know everything. I know the stench of rotten apples.
你以为自己无所不知 我知道烂苹果的恶臭
And I know your slag is lying through her teeth, you wanna know why?
我知道你的女人谎话连篇 知道为什么吗
Yeah. Why?
为什么
Stephen Warren is a bum-bandit.
Stephen Warren是同性恋
Do you understand?
明白吗
A poof. A fairy.
一个娘娘腔 一个娘们
A queer. A queen.
一个同志 一个玻璃
Fudge-packer. Uphill gardener. Fruit-picking sodomite!
操屁♥眼♥ 玩男人 鸡♥奸♥狂
He's gay? As a bloody Christmas tree!
他是同性恋? 同得不能再同了
Mind you, he is a little touchy on the subject,
不过要注意 他对此话题有些敏感
being a twisted Catholic with an elderly mother at home,
他是个扭曲的天主教♥徒♥ 而且家中老母思想保守
so I wouldn't go mentioning it to him.
所以我不建议当面跟他说这些
You challenged his authority, so he stitched like you up like a kipper.
你挑战他的权威 所以这会把你耍得团团转
Pretty girl appealed to your vanity as the only decent sheriff in Dodge City.
派个美女满足你的虚荣心 恭维你是城里唯一正直的警探
Slipped you a mickey, tied you up,
给你下药 把你捆起来
and bounced on your ding-a-ling.
跳上你的床
Why?
为什么?
Well, I suspect the answer will lie in the post.
我看答案就在新闻里
Photos, you idiot.
拍照 白♥痴♥
So, next time he asks you a little favour, I suggest you do it.
下次他找你帮忙 我建议照做
Otherwise your pictures will be landing on the desk of the Chief Constable.
否则你的裸照就会送到局长那儿
And he gets a Christmas card from Mary Whitehouse.
卫道士们会纷至沓来
And believe you me,
相信我
you'll be out of here in the time it takes to say Red bloody Rum.
不消说"他妈Red Rum"几个字的功夫 你就得卷铺盖滚蛋
She was a honeytrap. Bingo.
这是美人计 回答正确
You're not the first, and you won't be the last.
你不是第一个 也不会是最后一个
Checks and balances, Sam.
制衡制度 Sam
You can't come into our manor throwing your weight around
别想到我们地头 耀武扬威一番
and expect to get away with it.
还能全身而退
Do you mind if I sit down?
我可以坐下吗
'Course not, sir.
当然 长官
Look, I'm... sorry you had to see what you saw, before.
听着 对不起让你看到那些
Don't flatter yourself.
少自我感觉良好了
There wasn't that much to see.
根本没什么好看的
Okay. Mean Streets or...
好吧 <穷街陋巷>
Carry on Girls? You choose, I'll pay.
或者<选美女孩> 都听你的 我请客
I don't think so.
还是不要了
I can explain everything.
我可以解释
You don't have to explain anything to me.
不用向我解释
Annie.
Annie
I've decided something.
我决定了
What have you decided?
决定了什么?
I'm going to be a really good friend to you.
我们要做好朋友
A friend.
好朋友
'Cause with the enemies you're making,
因为你树的敌人
you could do with all the friends you can get.
会让你失去一切朋友
Look after yourself, Detective Inspector Tyler.
好好照顾自己 Tyler警探
Please.
拜托
Annie, please...
Annie 别这样
Hey.
对了
I got to see you naked.
我看到你裸体了
It's not all that bad.
还不算很糟
Give us a minute.
等会再练吧
What do you want?
你想干什么?
You're a real class act, aren't you?
你真厉害
I do what I have to do.
我不得不这么做
Where are the photographs?
照片呢?
Being developed.
正在冲洗
Please help me.
请帮帮我
I'm sorry. I was just doing a job.
对不起 这是我的工作
You have a real talent for lying.
你撒谎真有天赋
Some of it was true.
有些是真的
This is a dangerous place for you, Sam,
你在这里很危险 Sam
and you shouldn't be here.
你不该来这儿
Are you lying to yourself, though? That's the question.
你有没有对自己撒谎?这才是最重要的
Think what you want.
随你怎么想
You're a loser, Joni.
你是个失败者 Joni
Or whatever your name is.
随便你的真名叫什么
Because you live in fear.
因为你生活在恐惧里
And that isn't really living at all, is it?
根本算不上是生活 对吧
Now I don't live in fear.
我没有生活在恐惧里
I'm alive.
我还活着
He had it coming to him.
他自找的
You do not humiliate my officers.
不许侮辱我的警员
If you can't keep your people in line, I'll do it for you.
如果你没法让手下守规矩 那我只能代劳啦
I'm the sheriff, Warren, don't you ever forget it!
我才是探长 Warren 你别忘了
No, Mr Hunt! You're a bent sheriff!
当然没忘 Hunt先生 贪污的探长
Don't you ever forget that!
别忘了这点
Mrs Tyler.
Tyler太太
The money.
那些钱
It must have appeared crass and insensitive to you, and...
您一定觉得我很粗鲁 迟钝
I don't think I am.
但我觉得我不是
I know I'm not.
我知道我不是
You don't think you're what?
你觉得你不是什么?
Crass and insensitive.
粗鲁 迟钝
You must have thought it was dodgy. Hot.
你肯定以为是偷来的 赃物
It wasn't.
其实不是
Well, it was a little bit, but I gave it back.
呃 算是吧 但是我已经还回去了
All of it.
一分不差
That's good then.
那很好
I just wanted you to know that I am not a bent copper.
我只想告诉你 我不是一个贪污的警♥察♥
Well, now I know.
好了 我知道了
How is he?
他怎么样了
He's much better, thank you.
好多了 谢谢
I'd better be going.
我得走了
Naughty men to arrest.
抓坏人去
That's right.
是的
Goodbye, Mrs Tyler.
再见 Tyler太太
Goodbye, Inspector Bolan.
再见 Bolan警探
Inspector.
警探
I'm going to buy him a treacle tart tomorrow.
我明天要给他买♥♥他最喜欢吃的
His favourite.
糖浆果馅饼
For being such a brave boy with the mumps.
奖励他勇敢战胜腮腺炎
With custard?
带果冻吗
With custard.
带果冻
Leave the skin on?
还有酥皮?
You'd be very welcome to drop in,
如果你路过这儿
if you were passing. He'd...
欢迎常来坐坐 他很…
He'd really love to meet a real life police officer.
他很想见见真正的警♥察♥
Thanks.
谢谢
Come on, Red Rum! Come on, my son!
加油 Red Rum 加油 宝贝
Are those... brackets, really gonna hold our television?
那个支架真的能支撑电视机吗
'Course they'll hold. I worked in a DIY store in my gap year.
当然 我高中毕业后的空档年里 曾经在DIY商店里打工
Your what year?
什么年
The brackets will hold.
肯定能支撑住
How were the chilis?
辣椒怎么样?
Good.
很好
Strong.
很辣
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表