剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Okay. Thanks for your help.
好的 谢谢合作
Come on, love, we'll get you on a bus.
来吧 美女 我们送你上巴士
Chris, any joy with forensics?
Chris 有兴趣做检验?
Well, it's tied up at the lab.
工具都捆再试验室了
Sod it. Start threatening people with obstruction.
TMD 告他们妨碍公务 威胁一下
Usually jogs a few memories. That's likely to make people
通常他们就会想起事情了 就好像弄得他们
even more scared of coming forward if they do know something.
更害怕来协助调查 即使他们知道什么
Come on then, Brainiac.
那看你的 天才
Surprise us with your new way of policing.
用你的警♥察♥新法来震撼下我们
That woman just said the first one to leave the shop slipped.
那位妇女刚才说了第一个 冲出珠宝店的歹徒跌倒了
Now, do you know why that's important?
你知道为什么这很重要?
No. I do.
不 我知道
Because the manager said
因为经理说的
the raider holding the bag took off his left glove.
拿袋子的抢匪脱下了左手手套
So he could zip it up.
这样他才能拉上口袋拉链
What?
怎么?
Stop!
停下!
Where do you feel like putting your left hand?
你觉得左手应当在什么位置
Suppose this pipe. Don't touch it.
可能是这根管子 别碰他
Need to get it dusted for prints.
需要撒点灰检查指纹
But forensics are tied up at the moment.
但是现在工具都在实验室
Can't get down there for another 3 hours.
三小时内到不了这里
Hey, you fancy a 99, boss?
你喜欢"99"冰淇淋吗?
Just.. get the prints, Chris.
只是套指纹 Chris.
If you can't take Mohammed to the mountain...
如果你不能把Mohammed带上山
How many prints have you put on that pipe between you?
你把多少个自己的指纹印在管子上了
Bugger. Yeah.
该死 是
Right.
是
Hang on, where're you going?
慢着 你去哪?
I'm gonna pull Trent in.
去抓Trent
His lawyer will throw the book at you, guv.
他的律师会对付你 guv
I'll plant a blood-stained dagger on him.
我会用一把血污的匕♥首♥捅死他
I'm gonna nick him for every outstanding crime in the division,
我要以管区所有大宗血案的嫌疑逮捕他
including the Maple Lane Poisonings of 1883.
包括1883年的枫树街投毒案
Alright, beat a confession out him.
不错 然后逼供
It won't be worth the bus fare to court.
但是这个在法庭上就不值什么管
I've never fitted anyone up who hadn't deserve it.
被我设计的嫌犯全是罪有应得
Sorry.
对不起
Hang on, police. Hold it there.
等一下 警♥察♥ 站住
Oi, he said stop right there, deaf-aid!
嘿 他要你站住 带助听器的
What's happened to your cart?
你的推车怎么了
Cart? Nothing.
推车?没事啊
You were here yesterday at the time of the robbery.
昨天抢劫的时候你也在现场
What's your name?
你叫什么?
Leonard Pit! What is your Leonard Pit!
你 叫 什么 Leonard Pitt
Did someone run into your cart, Leonard?
有人撞上了你的推车吗 Leonard?
Is this car paint?
这是车油漆吗?
That's recent.
这是新的
Would you like a cup of tea with that?
你要来一杯茶吗?
What's that noise?!
这是什么噪音
Ruining my cuppa!
打扰我喝茶!
Oh, don't fret, Phyllis, it's him.
哦 不要焦躁 Phyllis 就是他
Lieutenant Uhura.
Uhura中尉
Well, rip it out of his ear before it ruins our radios.
在我们的无线电被弄坏之前 把那玩意从他耳朵上拔下来
Annie, could you get Mr Pit a cup of tea?
Annie 能给Pit先生倒杯茶吗?
He's a key witness.
他是个重要的证人
So could you treat him like a person, Phyllis?
所以好好对待他 Phyllis?
Do you remember people?
你知道什么是人吗?
You used to be one. Not bad for you, boss.
你曾经也是 说的不错 头
There you go. Thanks.
你的 谢谢
Okay, you were in Bitman Road,
你当时在比特曼街
at around one o'clock.
一点左右的时候
A car draws up... Just relax, lad.
一辆车冲过来 放轻松 小伙子
No one's gonna come in and blow your brains out.
没人会冲过来殴打你的
Leonard. Please, okay?
Leonard 拜托 好吗?
A black car, yeah?
一辆黑色车 对吗?
Ford. Granada.
福特牌 格兰达
Registration?
车牌号♥?
E...
E...
Don't know.
不知道
Sorry, was that like,
对不起 是不是就像
you saying the letter E, and you don't know the rest,
你说了字母E 但是你不知道后面的
or was that like you saying "Ee, I dunno"?
或者是你说的 "咿 我不知道"
Did you see the men in the car?
你看清车里的人吗?
No.
没有
Wow, you are dead impressive, Leonard, you know that?
哦 你给人感觉真呆板 Leonard 你知道吗?
No, you are, you're...
不 就是 你是...
...not wor... give it a....
..别作喔的口型..做...
Take your time, Leonard, take your time.
慢慢来 Leonard 慢慢来
Now, there aren't any skid marks on the road,
路面上没有刹车痕
so if these guys were going fast enough
所以是否那些歹徒开车过快
to lose control... Look, I've heard enough.
以至失去控制... 听着 我听够了
Okay, listen. A girl was shot, she's critical.
好的 听着 一个女孩被射伤了 她处境危急
They hit you.
他们撞向你
They hit your cart deliberately, didn't they?
他们故意撞你的推车 是不是?
Was it a threat? A warning?
是个威胁? 还是警告?
Talk to me.
给我说
He didn't have his mask on.
他没带面具
He was talking to the other two.
他在跟其他两个人说话
I saw his face.
我看到了他的脸
Now, I know some of you don't like the way I do things,
我知道你们中的一切人 不喜欢我做事方法
and I know some of you blame me for yesterday.
我也知道你们因为昨天的事情责怪我
But if we all pull together,
但是如果我们同心协力
we can put Trent and his gang away forever.
我们就可以把Trent和他的匪帮一网打尽
We have a witness who can ID Trent, and place him in the car.
我们有了一位证人可以认出Trent在车上
So let's pull him in.
让我们把他抓起来
Piece of scum bastard scum!
混♥蛋♥!该死的~
Dare you! Dare you treat me like this!
你敢 你敢这样对我
You filthy, stinking, pig-sucking,
你这污秽 恶臭 肮脏
rotten, bleeding filth!
堕落 混帐的下流胚
You're filth! Rotten, bloody filth!
你是堕落 混帐的下流胚
Your mum's filth, and your kids are filth!
你老妈下♥贱♥ 你儿子也下♥贱♥
Mrs Trent, why don't you just tell us where we can find your nephew?
Mrs Trent为什么你不直接告诉我们 能在什么地方找到你侄儿
Piss off! Look, if you help me,
滚开 如果你帮我
then I can call him off. Oh dear.
我会劝他住手 哦天哪
You filthy pervert nonse pig!
下流 变♥态♥ 愚蠢的猪
Why don't you just give us a name, love, eh?
给我们一个地名就好 夫人 好吗?
Pub called the Coachman!
马车夫酒吧
Coachman. Smashing.
马车夫 干得漂亮
Thanks for your help, love.
谢谢你帮忙 夫人
You're a set of bastards, both of you, do you know th...
一对王八蛋 你们俩 你们知道...
Shut up.
闭嘴
White dog shit. Takes me back.
白色狗屎 令我想起过去
I've got 20 people who swear I was in that boozer all day yesterday.
有20个人可证明我昨天一整天都在酒吧
We'll see, laughing boy.
咱们走着瞧 搞笑小子
Don't break his arm, Ray.
别折断她的胳膊 Ray
Well, don't lose your bottle again, boss, eh?
是 别再失去理智了 头
Or we'll all be in the shit.
否则我们都要倒霉
Ray doesn't like me, does he?
Ray 不喜欢我 是不是?
It's just, he was going for Inspector,
好像他马上就要做侦探员了
and then when you turned up, it sorta...
你却来了 所以...
No, he hates your guts, boss.
是 他恨你入骨 头儿
What about you, Chris? Do you think I'm going about things the right way?
Chris你呢 你认为我做得对吗
Dunno, I suppose.
我想我不知道
Right, he's ready.
好的 他准备好了
Okay, Leonard. This bloke won't be able you touch you.
好了 Leonard 那小子接触不到你
You'll be standing behind special glass,
你只需站在特殊玻璃后
so he won't even be able to see you.
他甚至看不到你
Take your time.
慢慢来
Don't you move.
不要动
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表