剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Hai-Karate.
Hai-Karate牌的
Cox has got eight previous convictions for assault.
Cox有过8次袭击伤人记录
I found out that bit.
我查出来的
The weapon that killed Colin Clay was no more than three inches long
杀死Colin Clay的凶器不超过8厘米长
and serrated on one side.
且一侧呈锯齿形
When you squared up to him last night,
昨晚你跟Malcolm Cox对峙时
Malcolm Cox put his keys through his fingers, like that.
他把钥匙夹在手指中间 像这样
Keys. I think that's what killed Colin Clay.
我觉得杀害Colin Clay的凶器就是钥匙
A ready-made knuckleduster,
现成的指节环
that the police would never spot if they picked you up.
就算被警♥察♥捉住了 也查不出
So you think Cox killed Clay?
你觉得是Cox杀了Clay?
All makes sense.
说得通
I doubt he meant to kill him,
他可能不是故意的
but he thought that by attacking a United supporter,
但他以为伪装成曼城迷
making it look like it was the City fans,
袭击曼联迷
the United faithful would back him.
曼联铁杆就会支持他
All went wrong. Clay died.
但出了错 Clay死了
If we can prove that...
只要能证明这点
We can stop the hooligans taking over this match.
就能阻止足球流氓大闹赛场
Kick-off's in two hours.
比赛2小时后开始
So the City fans are innocent?
这么说曼城迷是无辜的? 是的
In that case, I approve of your findings.
这样的话 我同意你的观点
You got an address?
查到地址了吗
Who is it! The milkman.
谁啊 送牛奶的
Alright lads,
嗨 伙计们
what's happening?
什么事?
You're nicked.
你被捕了
Mind the bloody paintwork!
小心我的车
New scarf?
新围巾?
Where did you go when you left the Trafford Arms
Colin Clay被杀当晚
the night Colin Clay was killed? - Home.
你离开Trafford Arms酒吧后去了哪儿 回家
Can anyone vouch for that?
有人能证明吗 有
Who? Me cat.
谁? 我的猫
You're quiet.
你怎么不说话
I'm just waiting for the Boy Wonder to get bored,
等超级男孩问厌了
then I'll bounce you round the walls.
我再把你按在墙上继续拷问
You followed him home that night, didn't you ?
那晚 你尾随他回家 对吗
Prove it.
有证据吗
So, what, you just thought you were gonna beat him up a bit,
怎么 你只是想揍他一顿
and with the match coming up, everyone would blame it on the City boys.
比赛将近 人人都会以为是曼城的人干的
Come on, you Reds!
加油 曼联
Had to be somebody well-liked though, didn't it?
一定要选个人见人爱的老好人 对吗
A nice bloke, just to get everybody angry enough.
这样才能群情激奋
Nah, that's bollocks.
胡说
So, someone shouted out his name, he stopped,
他听到有人叫他名字 就停了下来
giving you the chance to sneak up behind him,
让你有机会偷偷接近他身后
punch him in the back of the head.
一拳他在他后脑上
Is that what happened?
是这样吗
He asked you a bloody question.
他在问你问题
Only you used your keys, though, didn't you?
但是你用了钥匙 对吗
Like this.
像这样
Just like you were gonna do last night, in the pub, you remember?
昨晚你在酒吧 也差点这么做 记得吗?
He must have gone down like a sack of spuds.
他肯定像沙子一样倒下来
Don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你说什么
You ran away, didn't you? I told you, I was at home.
你逃跑了 是吗 跟你说了 我在家
So scared, you dropped your scarf. The other scarf.
你惊魂未定 丢了围巾 另一条围巾
I didn't kill anyone!
我没有杀人
And that scarf is now in Forensics.
那条围巾现在在法医那里
Foreignwhat? A bloke with tweezers...
法什么? 有人会用镊子
is pulling out little strands of hair and skin from the fibres.
从纤维里挑出毛发皮屑
And what are the odds it's gonna be your hair, Coxy?
有多大几率会是你的头发呢 Coxy?
We're gonna see to it you get life.
我们会确保你判无期徒刑
I told you, me scarf was nicked.
我跟你说了 围巾被偷了
You were seen wearing it the night he was killed!
Clay被杀当晚 有人看见你戴着这条围巾
See, jurors love all that, makes them feel like Columbo.
陪审团最喜欢这套 让他们感觉像神探可伦坡
No, you've done it wrong!
不 你们搞错了
One more thing.
还有一件事
Missing a blakey?
少了一个鞋底垫吧
Malcolm Cox, I'm arresting you for the murder of Colin Clay.
Malcolm Cox 你因涉嫌 谋杀Colin Clay被捕
I didn't kill him! Who did then?!
我没有杀他 那是谁干的
You do not have to say anything unless you wish to do so...
你有权保持沉默
It was an accident! Did you hit him?
是意外 你打他了吗
Did you hit him?
你打他了吗
But anything you do say... It wasn't me!
但你所说的一切 不是我
may be given in evidence... It was Pete!
都会成为呈堂证供 是Pete
It was Pete's idea.
都是Pete的主意
None of the lads wanted to take on City
没人想惹曼城
and he was in the pub that night and he said...
那晚他也在酒吧
if we beat up a United fan, it'd bring 'em round.
如果我们痛打曼联迷 就能把大家召集起来
Pete... Bond?
Pete…Bond?
Yeah. We only meant to rough him up a bit.
我们只想推搡他几下
He was the one who showed me how to use the keys, it's his trademark.
是他教我怎么用钥匙的 那是他的标记
I just went along to help him.
我只是给他搭个手
We were just gonna rough him up bit, but when Pete hit him he went down.
我们本来只想推搡他几下 但Pete一打他 他就瘫倒了
I didn't know what to do, so I ran.
我不知道该怎么办 就逃跑了
Peter Bond. Where can we find him?
Peter Bond 哪里能找到他?
The United faithful...
曼联铁杆
are still blaming the City fans for the death of Colin Clay.
还在责怪曼城球迷 为Colin Clay的死负责
As you can imagine, the Blues aren't too happy about that.
可以想象 蓝军对此很不满
So in one hour, both sides are gonna meet at the old textiles factory
所以一小时后 双方将在 Leaming路商店后面的
behind the shops in Leaming Road.
旧纺织厂碰头
this is gonna be bigger and uglier
这将比你们以前处理的
than any pre-match scrap you've ever dealt with before,
所有赛前骚动更激烈更危险
so let's get a move on.
马上行动
Come on, you heard him, chop chop!
快 都听清了 解散 解散
Where's Ray?
Ray在哪里?
He phoned in sick. In bed with flu, he said.
他打电♥话♥请病假 说是流感卧床
Right, come on, load up!
快 上车
Phyllis, at one o'clock,
Phyllis 一点整
I want you to call the local radio stations
打电♥话♥到地方广播台
and tell'em we've found the man who killed Colin Clay.
告诉他们我们找到了 杀害Colin Clay的凶手
What for? Just do it.
干什么 照做就行了
And be sure to tell 'em the killer was a United supporter.
一定要告诉他们凶手是曼联的支持者
That way, we might save someone from a kicking.
这样也许减少被打的人数
Talking of which, shouldn't this lot be wearing protective clothing?
说到这个 他们不该穿防护服吗
You what? You know...
什么东西? 就是那些
Visors, shields, stab vests...
面罩 盾牌 防弹衣
They've got helmets.
他们有钢盔了
Come on, hurry up, they're waiting for you.
快 就等你了 快点
Wagons roll!
好了 开车
Everyone sit tight.
静观其变
There.
来了
Okay, let's have 'em.
好 行动
Wait.
等等
Bloody hell.
要命
Alright lads, tool up.
好了 伙计们 拿好工具
Haven't you got anything?
你什么也没拿?
No.
没有
Good luck.
祝你好运
Go go go go go go go!
走走走走走
Yes!
哈
So you thought you'd come to the match after all, Sam?
你还是决定来看比赛了吗 Sam?
I'm a police officer.
我是警♥察♥
What's your problem?
你想干什么
You are.
是你
Do you know how long I've waited for this?
你知道我等这等了多久吗
I'm not interested. None of them would have it.
我没兴趣知道 从来没人经历过这些
So, what, you thought you'd beat up a United supporter, get them on side?
怎么 你以为暴打一个曼联迷 大家就能站在你这边了?
They had no bottle.
他们没种
What was it you said to me, Pete? "Once a Red, always a Red"?
你是怎么跟我说的 Pete? "一日红魔 终生红魔"?
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表