剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Can't say two words to 'em.
真是不可理喻
Oh well, at least that's done with.
至少任务完成了
Let's get back and do some proper work.
回去做正经事吧
She said Billy Kemble didn't take drugs.
她说Billy Kemble从来不碰毒品
And the post-mortem said he did. Oh dear, who shall I believe?
但验尸报告说他吸毒了 天啊 我该信谁?
Guv, we have got to...
老大 我们得…
D'you hear that?
听到了吗
That's the sound of this case being closed.
那是结案的声音
The entire information and research database for this station
整个警局的信息调查数据库
consists of a list of pub opening hours...
竟然由一张酒吧营业表
and a leaflet on cycling proficiency.
和职业自行车运动的传♥单♥组成
What is a database?
什么是数据库?
What I wouldn't give for a decent search engine now.
现在要是有个搜索引擎让我♥干♥什么都行
Are you sure there's no other information on drugs?
你确定没有关于毒品的研究资料?
There was a bit in last year's chief constable's report about...
去年局长报告里好像提到一点关于
pharmacies dishing out pills illegally.
药剂师非法售药的情况
No, I mean...
不 我是说
information on how the body reacts.
关于人体对毒品反应的研究信息
The effects cocaine has on the metabolism, you know,
可♥卡♥因♥对新陈代谢的影响
How long it takes to...
多久才能…
What?
什么
Cocaine is most likely to cause heart failure
可♥卡♥因♥最有可能在吸入后的
during the first hour after it's ingested.
第一个小时诱发心脏病
Twenty four times more likely, the last study I read.
最新研究说是平时的24倍
I'm clearly not as up to date as I'd like to think.
看来我火星了
Oh, I'm well ahead with my reading.
我消息比较灵通
I'll agree your man's coronary failure
我同意死者心力衰竭
would have been a rapid reaction to the cocaine.
是由于对可♥卡♥因♥的不良反应
Kemble suffered his heart attack...
Kemble与Collins打斗2小时后
two hours after the fight with Collins.
心脏病发作
That's five hours after we first brought him in.
这距离我们逮捕他已经有5小时了
So?
那又怎么样?
So to cause the attack at that time,
根据时间判断
he must have taken the cocaine while he was still in his cell.
他肯定是在牢房♥里吸食了可♥卡♥因♥
Like hell. He was searched.
胡说 他被搜身过
All his possessions were confiscated.
所有物品都没收了
Billy Kemble did not have drugs in that cell.
Billy Kemble在牢房♥里搞不到毒品
Well, if it was nothing to do with Albert Collins
如果此事与Albert Collins无关
and he didn't have drugs in the cell,
Kemble在牢房♥里又没有毒品
how did Billy Kemble die?
那他是怎么死的?
There are enough unanswered questions
这么多疑点
for us to treat this as a potential homicide.
足以把此案列为潜在谋杀案
Andrea Kemble was adamant her brother didn't touch the drugs.
Andrea Kemble肯定她弟弟不碰毒品
And you believe her?
怎么 你相信她?
He could have had cocaine stashed up his arse, for all we know.
他可能把可♥卡♥因♥藏在肛♥门♥里
This was not a murder, a daft druggie got overexcited.
这不是谋杀 只不过是 一个神经错落的瘾君子磕多了
How could he overdose when all his possessions had been confiscated?
他的东西都没收了 怎么可能磕多了?
I don't bloody know, he just did!
我怎么知道 他就是磕多了
The Super's gonna ask the same questions as me, you know.
警司也会和我问一样的问题
Somebody in this station knows what happened to Billy Kemble.
警局里肯定有人知道 Billy Kemble出了什么事
You'd better do something about it.
你最好采取行动
Right! Listen up, you lot.
好了 大家听好了
Now, we need to find the person who supplied Kemble with drugs.
现在 我们要查出Kemble的上家是谁
Go through the usual suspects, talk to your snouts,
排查所有嫌疑人 问问你们的线人
I want a major collar.
要抓到主犯
So that if anyone questions how Bill Kemble died of an overdose,
这样如果有人问起 Bill Kemble怎么会死于吸毒过量
we can say "don't worry about that, we've found his supplier"!
我们就可以说"别担心 我们逮到毒贩了"
Come on, lads, let's make it a good day to bury bad news!
来吧 伙计们 把坏消息封锁起来 就能过好日子了
Is that what we're saying then? That he overdosed?
我们对外就这么说吗 说他吸毒过量?
Don't concern yourselves with that.
没你们的事
Just bring me your scalp. And that includes you!
你们把战利品带回来就行 包括你
I'll start looking for a supplier.
我会去查毒品源的
Once there's been a full investigation into Kemble's death.
但必须先彻查Kemble的死因
Is this what you do?
你怎么老要这样?
Bust through stations, ripping them apart, destroying the camaraderie?
把警局闹个天翻地覆 和同事们断交?
There has to be a transparent investigation.
必须进行透明调查
If we can't police ourselves,
如果我们无法监督自己
how are the public supposed to trust us?
怎么能让公众信服呢
The public don't give a damn what we do, as long as we get results.
只要能破案 公众才他妈 不在乎我们干什么呢
You're wrong.
你错了
They'd piss their pants if they knew what we went through to get collars.
他们要是知道我们为了捉主犯 吃了多少苦 肯定会吓得尿裤子
So if you think I'm going to do my dirty washing in public-
如果你以为我会让家丑外扬…
If the circumstances surrounding Kemble's death are not investigated...
如果不把Kemble的死调查清楚
You'll what?
你就怎么样?
That's me done here.
我就不干了
Back to Hyde.
回Hyde去
I'll drive you.
我开车送你走
Tell me this.
回答我
If everything is so wonderful in Hyde,
如果Hyde像你说得这么好
why are you hanging around my department like the smell of last night's haddock?
那为什么阴魂不散 赖在我这儿不走?
You could have gone back any time you fancied. The truth is...
你什么时候都能回去 其实真♥相♥是
you like it here, you just can't bear to admit it.
你喜欢这儿 只是不敢承认而已
All right.
好了
You want a full investigation into Billy Kemble's death, fine.
你想彻查Billy Kemble的死 可以
You take the damn case.
你接这个案子
Fill your boots, but I'm telling you this. You'll find nothing.
自己查 别怪我没告诉你 你什么也查不到
That's tabasco!
是辣椒酱
There's no discernible reaction.
无明显反应
Who's there?
谁?
Sam.
Sam
Who's there?
谁在那儿?
We need some response to these tests.
这些测试需要看到反应
What tests?
什么测试?
I'm here. I can hear you.
我在这里 我能听见你
Sam has to help us.
都靠Sam了
Sam Sam. What?!
什么
Get me out of here!
带我离开
What did Chris give you, Annie? In the corridor.
Chris在走廊里给你什么了 Annie?
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
Bar of chocolate. I bought him one the other day.
巧克力而已 上次我帮他买♥♥了一块
You searched Kemble. You took his possessions off him, yeah?
你替Kemble搜身 把他的东西没收了 是吗
Are you formally questioning me?
你现在在审问我?
Why, do I need to?
有必要吗
Could you have missed anything?
会不会漏了什么?
What's all this for? What are you trying to prove?
这是干什么 你想证明什么
I'm just trying to find out the truth.
我只是想查清♥真♥♥相♥
Why is that so problematic?
为什么这么困难?
Do you know how many times I've defended you to people in this station?
你知道我在大家面前 为你辩护过多少次?
And now you take it on yourself to investigate us?
现在你倒理所当然地来调查我们?
Why are you doubting me?
为什么怀疑我?
Do you think we're not bothered about what went on?
你以为发生这种事我们不难过吗
Think you're the only one that cares?
以为就你一个人在乎?
I'm asking for the facts.
我要知道事实
You know, somebody around here...
这儿有人
knows more than they're letting on.
没有把知道的都说出来
Friendship and trust go both ways, Sam.
友谊和信任是双向的 Sam
At least, they're supposed to.
至少我这么觉得
"Get me out of here!"
"带~我~离~开~"
What happened to the cocaine wraps that were confiscated from Billy Kemble?
从Billy Kemble那儿没收的 可♥卡♥因♥到哪儿去了?
Did you hear someone fart?
有人放屁吗
Who was the last person to see him alive?
最后一个看到他活着的人是谁?
There it is again. Egg sarnies.
又来了 臭鸡蛋味
Now, I've asked you nicely.
我已经很客气了
Go shove your head up your arse.
脑子长到屁♥眼♥里去了吗
How's this helping, sir?
知道这些有什么用 长官?
I will get to the truth, you know.
我会查清♥真♥♥相♥的
With or without your help.
无论你帮不帮我
For the tenth time, Phyllis, I need that charge sheet.
第10次了 Phyllis 我要查值班记录
Look, I have a station to keep running.
听着 我要维持警局正常运作
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表