剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
God have mercy.
上帝保佑
Chris.
Chris
Five more minutes, dad.
再睡5分钟 老爸
And they call us the thin blue line.
他们管我们叫《细蓝线》
Hello. Sam? Darling?
你好 Sam? 亲爱的?
Mum. I've let you down.
妈妈 我让你失望了
I know you can't hear me, but...
我知道你听不到 但是...
it doesn't make this any easier.
但我仍不好过
I can hear you, Mum. They showed me this scan of your brain.
我能听到 妈妈 他们给我看了你的大脑扫描图
They look for these... patches of colour, and there's nothing, Sam.
他们在找这些... 颜色的斑点 却什么都没找到 Sam
For God's sake, Mum, get better doctors.
看在上帝的份上 去找个好点的医生吧 妈妈
Negligible brain activity. That's what they call it.
微不足道的大脑活动 他们是这么称呼它的
Get better doctors, get better scanners!
去找更好的医生 找更好的脑扫描仪!
You're breathing, but it's an illusion of life.
你仍在呼吸 但这只是生命的假象
I know you've already gone somewhere else now.
我知道你现在已去往别处
Oh god. Don't say it.
哦 天啊 不要这样说
I've given my consent to turn off your... to turn it off.
我已经同意关掉你的... 关掉它
Mum, no! No!
妈妈 不! 不!
It'll be this afternoon.
就在今天下午
Two o'clock.
2点钟
Sleep tight, darling.
安睡吧 宝贝
I'll put this back on for you anyway, shall I?
无论如何 我还是要为你重新把它放上去 好么?
I'm alive!
我还活着!
Hello boss. I feel as rough as a dog's arse.
早啊 头儿 我难受的要死
You bastards!
你们这群混♥蛋♥!
Hey, no, I wanted to invite you, but Ray said you'd just spoil it.
嘿 不 我本想邀请你的 但Ray说你会把它搞砸的
You wanna see patches of colour?
你想要看到“生命迹象”么?
Boss, we just had a call downstairs.
头儿 楼下刚接到个电♥话♥
You lot never stop playing the merry fools?
你们这群人就不能停止这些愚蠢的行径么?
We've got a crisis brewing. Get out, Phyllis.
现在事态紧急 出去 Phyllis
Some loony's taken hostages at the Manchester Gazette.
某个疯子在曼彻斯特公报社挟持了人♥质♥
Reports are that he's armed and very dangerous.
报告称其携带武器 十分危险
He's saying that at two o'clock today, someone is going to die.
说今天2点钟 将要有人死去
Two o'clock? He's serious.
2点钟? 他是玩真的
Someone dies at two.
将有人在2点钟死去
So are you going to throw chairs around
那么 你是要继续扔椅子
or do you fancy doing something about it?
还是要设法为此做点什么?
Chris, get on the phone. Raise the department.
Chris 打电♥话♥通知相关部门
Nobody dies today.
今天谁都不会死
My name is Sam Tyler.
我叫Sam Tyler
I had an accident and I woke up in 1973.
我遇到了车祸 醒来时已身处1973年
Am i mad? In a coma? Or back in time?
我疯了么? 还是陷入了昏迷? 抑或回到过去?
Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet.
无论发生了什么 我似乎登上了另外一个星球
Now maybe if I can work out a reason, I can get home.
如果找出原因 或许我就可以回家
We need this area evacuated.
我们需要疏散这一区域的人群
If he is armed, he can hit people from that building.
如果他持有武器 就能从楼里对着人开火
He's inside the Gazette offices.
他在报社办公室里面
Help me move this lot further back.
帮我把这些人赶远点
And we need to follow standard procedure on this one, okay?
我们这次得遵循标准程序 明白么?
That old Hyde training kicking in? Who is he?
他是什么人?
We don't know anything about him,
我们对于他是谁 想要什么
or what he wants, all we know is...
全都一无所知 我们知道的只有...
that he's given us a deadline. Two o'clock.
他给了我们一个最后期限 2点钟
Gives us five hours.
给了我们5个小时
Chris, give these idiots a prod.
Chris 让这些白♥痴♥闪开
Can I be excused from running about too much this morning?
我能以昨夜狂欢过度为由请假么?
I feel a bit sick. You got a note?
我有点不舒服 你听明白了么?
Get this lot shifted.
让这些人快点转移
Come on.
快点
Hair of the dog.
真是杯解宿醉的酒
Where's armed response?
怎么不见武装警队?
You're looking at it.
就在你面前
We need an inner cordon as well as this one.
我们需要一个内部眼线 就像这个一样
Think of it as two circles, one inside the other.
把它想象成两个圆 其中一个在另一个里面
The area in the centre is out of limits to everybody but us.
中间的区域超出了除我们之外所有人的界限
Fair 'nough. Call it the doughnut.
真够公平的 我们叫它甜甜圈
Jam or custard?
果酱的还是奶油冰淇淋的?
Now you're just being silly.
你是在做傻事
I'm not the one calling it a doughnut.
我又不是那个称其为甜甜圈的人
He's got a natural camouflage. He can see out, we can't see him.
他有一个天然的掩藏手段 他可以看到外面 我们却看不到他
Excuse me!
打扰一下!
Sir, can you go back behind the cordon please?
先生 请您会道封锁线后面去好么?
Stephen Barton, reporter from the Gazette.
Stephen Barton 这家报纸的记者
Oh terrific.
哦 好极了
Oi! We got another one for you!
喂! 我们又给你找到了一个人♥质♥!
Guv...
老爹...
He walked in about forty minutes ago.
他大约在40分钟前进去的
He was just ahead of me. He pulled a gun.
他就在我前面 拔出了枪
He means business.
他是认真的
You know, I'd listen to the snot in my hanky before I listened to you.
在听你说之前我真该听我手帕里鼻涕的话
Okay, brief me. Hostages' names?
好吧 简要的告诉我 人♥质♥们的名字是什么?
Our editor, George Bates, one of our reporters, Jackie.
我们的主编 George Bates 其中一个记者 Jackie
Jackie Queen?
Jackie Queen?
Think Doris is in there too. She's George's secretary.
Doris似乎也在里面 她是George的秘书
Did you recognise the hostage-taker?
你认出那个人♥质♥挟持者了么?
His face rang a bell but I wouldn't want to guess at it.
看着有点面熟 可我完全不想去猜
Sticklers for the facts on the Gazette.
为公报上的真♥相♥争执不休的人
You sure you boys aren't blowing this up out of all proportion...
你能确保万无一失 不会被你们搞砸么...
cos it's a slow news day?
因为没什么新闻?
I know you journos. And they know you, Mr Hunt.
我了解你们这些记者 我也了解你 Hunt先生
Did you see him?
你看到他了么?
Where was he, at the window?
他在哪儿 窗边么?
This is the police! You're surrounded, show yourself!
这里是警♥察♥! 你被包围了 站出来!
Can you hear us?
你能听到我们说话么?
Why don't you talk to us? We're listening!
何不跟我们谈谈? 我们洗耳恭听!
Well, he's a rubbish shot.
他的枪法糟烂
Missed all of us. He wasn't trying to hit us.
一个都没射中 他没想要瞄准我们
It's a message. It means he's serious.
这是个信息 代表他是认真的
We need to start a dialogue with the hostage-taker.
我们需要与人♥质♥挟持者对话
We don't need a dialogue, we need the hostage-taker...
我们不需要对话 我们需要的是那个挟持者...
in cuffs or dead on the floor.
被痛扁或者横尸在地
Look, I know how to play this.
听着 我知道如何应付
Soon as we get a clear shot of him, job done.
给他准确的一击 搞定
We can end this peacefully.
我们可以和平解决
I've got a plan. We work with him, we gain his trust.
我已经有了个计划 我们与他接触 得到他的信任
Why's he gonna trust us?
他为什么要相信我们?
Because he needs us to implement his demands.
因为他需要我们提供他的需求
Quid pro quo.
礼尚往来
He gives a little, we give him something in return.
他投之以桃 我们报之以李
Gift - reward.
赠礼和还礼
And his idea of a gift might be the release of a hostage.
而他打算给我们的赠礼也许 是释放一名人♥质♥
Come on.
走吧
I'm stepping out!
我正走出来!
Stay there.
呆在那儿
I'm ready to listen if you wanna talk.
如果你打算谈谈我乐于倾听
Look, I'm not here to tell you what to do.
听着 我不是来告诉你该做什么的
You're in charge,
你说了算
that's obvious.
显而易见
My role is to facilitate your needs.
我的任务是迎合你的需求
Okay, talk to me.
好吧 跟我谈谈
We're both reasonable, we can both be reasonable.
我们都是讲理的人 我们都可以通情达理
What do you want?
你想要什么?
What is it that you want?
你想要的是什么?
I've already got what I want!
我已经得到我想要的了!
Why don't you...
你何不...
tell me your name? What's your name?
告诉我你的名字? 你叫什么名字?
I'm... I'm DI Tyler. Sam.
我... 我是Tyler探长 是Sam
Master key.
万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
It'll open most doors in the building.
它能打开楼里大多数门
He asked for it, but I'd rather give it to you.
他向我要过 不过我宁可给你
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表