剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
It would make a fascinating read.
会写得很引人入胜
They could turn it into a film.
他们会把它拍成电影的
Richard Burton'd be a dead spit for you.
Richard Burton就是个绝好的例子
You'll be immortal.
你将会流芳百世
Let me go and I'll do this for you.
放我走 我会为你这么做
You're interested in me?
你对我感兴趣?
Really?
真的么?
It's a Monday.
今天是星期一
You normally play golf.
你通常会打高尔夫
Your clubs are behind the coat stand.
你的球杆放在衣帽架后面
You always bring them in Friday.
你总是在星期五把它们带过来
Over the weekend, they have to be moved
周末时 它们会被挪动
so that someone can clean all the corners in your office.
以便某人可以清扫你办公室的每一个角落
You're always surprised that they've changed position over the weekend.
你总是因为一个周末它们就换了位置而感到惊讶
You stay late every night.
你每天都呆到很晚
To write the front page! Only you don't, does he, Jackie?
那是为了赶头版! 只有你不是 对不对 Jackie?
You sit in the office,
你坐在办公室里
and you climb into the Scotch bottle while Jackie does all the work.
沉醉在苏格兰威士忌中 而此时Jackie却承担全部工作
Only she never gets her name on the front page.
只有她 从来都没能在头版♥署♥名
Eventually you stumble off and she's left to it.
最后你还是搞砸了 她就任由这一切发生
And she accepts this because, well...
她接受这一切是因为...
it's the way it is.
是因为事情就是这样的
In the morning, someone turns up at the crack of dawn,
早上 有人把你办公室的垃圾筒掏空
to empty the bin in your office, get rid of the evidence.
然后销毁证据
Preserve your respectability.
维护你的社会地位
Who are you?
你是谁?
And you Jackie.
还有你 Jackie
Don't you ever wonder, after you've worked late again,
难道你从未想过 每次你夜里加班
who left the light on in the stairwell so you don't trip up in the dark?
是谁在楼梯间里留了灯 以便你不会在黑暗中绊倒?
I don't understand.
我不明白
Don't you usually wear your red skirt on Mondays?
你通常在星期一穿那条红裙子 不是么?
Are you spying on us? I work here!
你是在监视我们么? 我在这里工作!
Eight years!
已经8年了!
I fix the locks on those doors.
我修理门锁
I help bring in the new filing cabinets.
帮忙归类新的文件
I mend the electrics, tend the grounds, clean the windows.
修理电器 看管道路 清洁窗户
I am here!
我在这里!
Just hoping that my little efforts will be noticed.
希望的仅是我小小的贡献能够被人注意到
If we're all the same underneath,
如果我们在同一层面上
why do you have a place in life?
为什么你们在生活中占有一席之地?
Let me live. I've learnt me lesson.
放我一条生路吧 我已经得到教训了
You feel powerless.
你有种无力感
I can understand that, Reg.
我能理解 Reg
Feel like you've been written off and you've got...
就好像你已经消失了却...
so much to give.
给予了这么多
But you made a difference!
但是你有所不同!
What about...
那么...
What about the war?
那么战争呢?
The war?
战争?
Yes, Reg. The war.
是的 Reg 战争
Days when you could actually look at yourself in the mirror.
那些你可以从镜中看到真实自我的日子
You don't understand.
你不明白
I understand that right now, you're not honouring what you fought for.
我现在明白了 你并不因你为之战斗的东西而感到荣耀
You can still back away from this.
你仍然可以远离这些
You can still walk away with your honour.
你仍然可以满怀荣耀的离开
Don't move any further, George.
一步也不准动 George
Sit down, George!
坐下 George!
You're not a killer.
你不是个杀人犯
You're just... angry.
你只是...愤怒
An underappreciated hero.
一个怀才不遇的英雄
That's what you are, Reg.
这就是你 Reg
Now...
现在...
I'm leaving.
我要离开
I'm gonna walk down the fire escape.
我要走到安全出口去
Okay, George, let me see.
George 让我看看
How does it feel to shoot someone?
用枪打人的感觉如何?
Is it how you imagined it?
和你想象的一样么?
You weren't there, were you?
你当时不在场 对么?
You never went to war.
你从未上过战场
You wanted to, though.
尽管你想去
You have a deadline to meet!
你越界了!
Okay, Jackie.
好的 Jackie
Just take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Count the number of steps from there to your desk.
数一数从那里到你桌子的地方有多少步
Just relax. Think you can do that?
放轻松 你可以做到的对么?
Good girl.
好姑娘
You know, I thought I could reach him.
我以为我可以和他沟通
But he's totally insane.
但他完全疯了
I'm glad you noticed.
我真开心你注意到了这点
This is gonna be a bloodbath.
这将会变成一场屠♥杀♥
You're wasting your time, guv.
你是在浪费时间 老爹
Trust the Gene Genie.
要相信Gene Genie
Hold still.
握牢些
The door that leads to the fire escape is out there in that corridor.
通向安全出口的那扇门就在那条走廊里
Do you think we can get them out? Maybe.
你觉得我们能把他们救出去么? 或许吧
Well, we can either sit here waiting to die,
啊 或者我们坐以待毙
or we do it.
或者放手一搏
Carry on writing.
继续写
I feel sick.
我觉得不舒服
Write.
继续写
Better keep going, Jackie.
最好继续写下去 Jackie
Reg I think you need to come out here, mate, we need some help.
你最好出来一下 伙计 我们需要帮助
It's the guv.
是老爹
I think it might be something he ate for his breakfast.
可能是早餐吃的不对劲
He's allergic to fatty foods.
他对油脂过多的食物过敏
Low carbs only, he needs fresh fruit.
只能吃低碳水化合物的 他需要新鲜的水果
It's happened before. Will he wake up?
以前也发生过 他会醒过来么?
I don't want you to miss this.
我不想让你错过
What'll revive him?
什么能让他醒过来?
Punch to the face.
给脸上来一拳
Run!
快跑!
Go for the fire exit!
快去消防通道!
Bastard!
畜生!
Gene... It's okay, love.
Gene... 没关系的 宝贝
Enough!
够了!
Miss Queen.
Queen小姐
I have a new ending for your article.
我为你的文章找到了一个新的结局
"At 2pm today,
"今天下午2点钟
the hostages were forced to witness the execution of three police officers,
人♥质♥们被迫目击三名警官被处死
as reprisals against a... a pointless escape attempt."
出于对...对无意义的逃跑企图的报复"
Are we gonna die now?
我们会死么?
No, I reckon we could take him.
不 我觉得我们会抓住他的
I'll jump on him, you take his gun
我会扑到他身上 你夺过他的枪
and Cartwright can jump up and down on his knackers.
然后Cartwright就可以在那傻瓜身上跳来跳去
Free the hostages, get down the pub, no problem.
释放人♥质♥ 去酒吧 全部搞定
Well, that's a relief.
真令人宽慰
For a moment there, I thought we were in trouble.
曾有一刻 我以为我们玩完了
When you die, there's supposed to be this tunnel of light
当你离开人世时 可能会看到一束光
and you get to relive all your very best and most wonderful moments.
你可以重新体验那些最美好的时刻
Go on then, Cartwright. Give us an example.
继续说 Cartwright 举个例子
Graduation day.
毕业典礼的那天
Jumping off a twenty foot bridge into a weir,
从二十英尺高的桥跳入河堤
with a bottle of Mateus Rose in one hand...
手里还拿着一瓶蜜桃红葡萄酒...
Go on...
继续...
With a bottle of wine in one hand,
一手拿着瓶葡萄酒
and me bra in the other.
另一只手拿着我的内衣
I think that's just become one of *my* dying memories.
我认为这将成为我的临死记忆
And you, Sam?
你呢 Sam?
I suppose the day I was...
我想可能是我当上...
...made a DCI.
...总探长的那天
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表