剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Why am I still here?
我还在这里干什么?
If we can't police ourselves, how are the public supposed to trust us?
如果我们无法监督自己 怎么能让公众信服呢
The public don't give a damn what we do,
公众才他妈 不在乎我们干什么呢
as long as we get results! You're wrong.
只要能破案 你错了
Real life detective in the house.
家里来了个真正的警♥察♥
My son would be very impressed.
我儿子肯定很激动
Nothing I do makes any difference.
做什么都影响不了这个世界
Don't leave me here!
别把我留在这儿!
My dad came into the room.
我爸爸走进了房♥间
But I didn't turn round 'cause I just wanted to savour that moment.
我没有转过身去 因为我想要回味那一刻
Knowing that he was there.
知道他在的那一刻
Help me!
帮帮我
Don't... abandon me, Annie.
别抛弃我 Annie
You could have gone back any time you fancied.
你什么时候都能回去
The truth is, you like it here. You just can't bear to admit it.
其实真♥相♥是 你喜欢这儿 只是不敢承认而已
Get me out of here!
带我离开
You've done everything you can think of...
能做的你都做了
and you're still no closer to home.
但还是离家万里
Why are you still here, Sam?
为什么你还在这里 Sam?
I'm here for a reason.
我不会无缘无故来这儿
Where are you?
你在哪?
870 to Alpha One, that stabbing at the bookies,
870 呼叫A1 刺伤赛马经济人的
suspects are cornered in at Winton Drive.
疑犯已被逼至Winton路
Right, let's get it done.
好了 快点解决吧
Unarmed? Those blokes smashed a bookies clerk.
赤手空拳?这些暴徒打伤了一个赛马经济人
We should sit tight. Wait for uniform back-up...
应该静观其变 等待制♥服♥警♥察♥支援
You wanna tell us who you work for and we'll forget about this little incident?
告诉我们你替谁卖♥♥命 刚才的小事故就算了
Come on! You want something?
来啊 想怎么样
Do you wanna tell us about the Morton brothers?
想告诉我们Morton兄弟的消息吗
Throw down your weapons.
放下武器
Nowhere to go, lads.
无路可逃了
They gotta give it up. What else they gonna do?
他们除了投降了 还能怎么样
We're the Force.
我们是警力
And may the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在
Oh, damn.
哦 要命
Clunk, click, every trip.
系上安全带 生命有交代
Looks like the Mortons are pretty serious about taking over this city.
看来Morton兄弟铁定要接手黑帮了
That's no way to treat a lady.
怎么能这样对待女士
Our best lead into a tasty new gang and they end up as chopped liver.
调查有趣的新帮派的线索成了一摊烂肉
Now we've got nothing.
一无所获
I wouldn't say we got "nothing" guv.
不是"一无" 老大
Police. Hands on your head and get on your knees. Dad!
警♥察♥ 双手放在脑后 膝盖着地 老爹
You heard me. Hands, knees, bumpsadaisy.
听见了吗 双手 膝盖 五花大绑
I've paid for this room.
我付房♥钱了
Dad...
爸
Damn... I mean... damn!
妈的 我是说妈的
Daddy's gone away, Sammie.
爸爸走了 Sammie
He didn't want to...
他也不想的
but he had to.
迫不得已
On the road again, just... back on the road.
又上路了 回到路上
But he loves us.
但他很爱我们
And you'll see him again.
你一定会再见到他的
Please... can I phone my wife?
拜托 我能联♥系♥太太吗
My name is Sam Tyler.
我叫Sam Tyler
I had an accident and I woke up in 1973.
我出了车祸 醒来时发现自己身处1973年
Am i mad? In a coma? Or back in time?
我疯了吗?昏迷幻像?还是真的回到过去?
Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet.
不管怎么样 我好像踏上了另一颗星球
Now maybe if I can work out a reason, I can get home.
也许发现其中奥秘 就能回家了
Daddy's gone away, Sammie.
爸爸走了 Sammie
But he loves us...
但他很爱我们
Sam and you'll see him again.
你一定会再见到他的
Eager beaver.
什么事 大忙人
You're not gonna believe this.
你不会相信的
You know that bloke we just brought in from the hotel?
知道我们从旅馆抓回来一个人吗
It's my dad.
是我爸爸
The suspect we just arrested?
那个刚逮捕的嫌疑犯?
He's younger than you are!
他比你还小
He's my dad!
他是我爸爸
You know I've been searching for an answer, why I'm here and...
我一直在寻找答案 为什么我会来这儿
and how I get back.
怎么才能回去
Maybe the answer's found me.
真是踏破铁鞋无觅处 得来全不费功夫
Right. Shall we go and have words?
好了 可以进去录口供了吗
I think we should give him a few minutes.
我觉得应该让他再冷静一会儿
He's... um... feeling unwell.
他 呃 不太舒服
Shall I fetch him some milk of magnesia?
要不要给他开点泻药?
The bloke's innocent.
他是无辜的
We found nothing on him, nothing in the room....
我们在他身上什么也没搜到 房♥间里什么也没有
Look at him. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time, is all.
看看他 只是在错误的时间 出现在错误的地点而已
Haven't you been paying attention in class?
你上课不注意听讲吗
Have you forgotten your place, Detective *Constable*?
你忘了自己的身份吗 助理探员?
You were the Boy Scout who wanted to put Stephen Warren away. Remember?
是你雄心壮志 要打垮Stephen Warren的 记得吗
When a big old shark
当食物链顶端的
at the top of the criminal ladder goes,
大鲨鱼消失时
the other smaller fish get excited.
其他小毛鱼就蠢蠢欲动
They wanna climb that ladder.
想爬到食物链顶端
This is a very mixed metaphor.
很混杂的隐喻
Big shark has gone,
大鲨鱼不见了
and others wanna take over his feeding ground and I'm telling you,
其他鱼就想占领它的地盘
I had no idea there were so many fish in my pond.
我不知道池子里怎么会有这么多小鱼
Can we just stop?
别说了 行吗
Look, we've got a new gang in town, the Mortons.
听着 城里出现了新帮派Morton
They're looking to muscle in on the gap left by Warren.
想挤进Warren留下的空档里
Now, the Mortons were behind the stabbing this morning
现在 Morton兄弟是今早刺杀案的幕后黑手
and our only leads to them just went through the front window of a Rover P6.
我们唯一的线索倒在Rover P6的车窗前了
What we're left with is an innocent man,
我们手头只有一个无辜的人
who for some reason, we've taken into custody.
不知何故 被我们拘留
We've got to crush this gang, Sam, before they grow.
Sam 要趁帮派成形前 把它扼杀在摇篮里
You're wrong. Our only lead is waiting for us in Lost and Found.
你错了 我们唯一的线索 正等在失物招领处
Do you want me to go down and warm him up for you, guv?
要我先去帮他热身一下吗 老大
Listen to me. You touch one hair on his head...
听着 你胆敢碰他一根头发
I'll talk to him first.
我先和他谈谈
That's amazing. Go again?
太神奇了 再来一次?
Go on.
来
Round and round she goes, where she stops...
她走啊走啊 终于停下来了
Well, that's a dead cert, that.
铁板钉钉 这个
Lesson for me there. Never try to outsmart the copper's mind.
给我上了一课 永远不要和警♥察♥比脑子
Investigative brain, innit. It's lava... lava...lavatorial.
研究型大脑 叫什么来着 横 横线
Lateral.
横向
Lateral thinking, Chris.
是横向思维 Chris
Senior officer?
高级警官?
Not that senior.
没那么高级
You two related? Both Tyler?
你们是亲戚吗 怎么都姓Tyler
Ah, give over. Somebody call Esther Rantzen.
别说了 快打电♥话♥给 真情访谈节目组啊
Right, Mr Tyler. D'you know the Mortons?
对了 Tyler先生 你认识Morton兄弟吗
Take a look at these two fellas.
不认识 看看这两位
Jay Borrows and Danny Hutchins. They both worked for them.
Jay Borrows和Danny Hutchins 都为他们卖♥♥命
I'm sorry sir, I've no idea.
对不起 不认识
The Mortons are two-bit criminals crawling around in the city,
Morton兄弟是城里的小混混
looking for their chance to make it into the big time.
想乘机壮大帮派
Trouble is, moving into the big time puts them squarely on my radar.
问题是 壮大帮派就会 被我这大活雷达侦测到
They wanna get big. Little fish becoming bigger fish.
他们想变大 小鱼变大鱼
Need to feed, fast, and hard.
需要喂食 越多越好 越快越好
The point is, the Mortons are getting nasty
关键是 Morton兄弟越来越残暴
and I'm gonna grind them into the dirt. And you...
我要把他们碾成碎片 而你
You're gonna help me.
你必须帮助我
I sell cleaning products. Door to door. I work for a Mr Belmont.
我为Belmont先生工作 上门推销清洁用品
Regional supervisor. You can call him.
他是区域经理 你可以联♥系♥他
Don't worry, Mr Tyler.
别担心 Tyler先生
Just tell us exactly what you were doing in Room 16 of the Victoria Park Hotel.
请告诉我们你在维多利亚花♥园♥旅店 16号♥房♥间干什么
I was hoping to land a school's contract. I was getting changed...
我想搞定和一个学校的合同 我正换…
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表