剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
So when we go in there, keep it tight.
我们进去以后 保持冷静
Don't start throwing your fists around.
别到处乱耍拳头
Remember, there's a civilian in there.
记住 里面有一个普通公民
Right you are, boss.
听你的 头儿
New aftershave, Ray?
换了新的须后水 Ray?
What?
什么
Clingon.
是我女朋友的香水
Lucky Wilma.
幸运的Wilma
Going alright, is it?
还行吧
I dunno.
不知道
She goes on about her origami.
她不停地说折纸的事
Like that programme they run at lunchtime on the telly.
就跟午间电视播的节目一样
I just try and picture her without her top on.
我只能试着想象她没穿衣服的样子
Would you three just shut your...
你们仨能不能闭…
Oh my god.
哦 天啊
Ray. Check the back door.
Ray 检查后门
Vic.
Vic
No...
不
Are you okay? What happened?
你没事吧 发生什么事了
They were upstairs.
他们在楼上
They were already here, see, and I heard them and I hid back.
他们早就在上面了 看到吗 我听到他们声音 就躲起来了
The Mortons? It must have been them.
Morton兄弟? 肯定是他们
I couldn't see, I had my eyes shut.
我没看见 我的眼睛闭起来了
You gotta get me out of this nightmare otherwise I'm gone, right now.
你一定要把我从这个噩梦里救出去 否则我马上走
No, I mean it, Sam. I'm gone.
我是认真的 Sam 我要离开
I'm moving Vic and his family to a place of safety.
我要带Vic和他家人去一个安全的地方
You're kidding. When I'm kidding,
你开玩笑吧 我开玩笑的时候
my bow tie starts spinning round.
领结会自动旋转
I'll take him to the station and put him in a cell.
我会带他去局里 关进监狱的
He's an eye-witness to a double murder and I wanna know what he saw.
他是这起双人谋杀案的目击证人 我要知道他看见了什么
Which is why he's top of the Mortons' hit list.
所以他是Morton兄弟暗♥杀♥名单上的头号♥人物
You were bang-on, Gene, they are gunning for the big prize.
你很出色 Gene 他们要追求更大的利益
They won't stop now. Look what they did to Jimmy Lips,
他们不会轻易罢手的 看看他们都对Jimmy Lips做了什么
just for talking to us.
只因为他跟我们说了几句话
We'll put Vic in custody, they can't get him.
把Vic拘留起来 他们就找不到了
They can still get to his family.
他们还是可以找他家人的麻烦
You're not running this. I am now.
这不归你管 现在归了
You're not gonna ruin this for me, Hunt.
你没法阻止我 Hunt
I think you've forgotten who you're talking to.
别忘了你在跟谁说话
An overweight, over the hill,
一个体重超重 中年危机
nicotine-stained, borderline alcoholic homophobe
烟不离手 模棱两可 嗜酒如命
with a superiority complex...
具有莫名优越感的恐同症患者
and an unhealthy obsession with male bonding.
对兄弟情谊还有一种不健康的癖好
You make that sound like a bad thing.
听你口气 这不是好东西
I've gotta save him, Gene.
我一定要救他 Gene
Guv!
老大
Key.
钥匙
What was that, Jimmy?
什么东西 Jimmy?
Key.
钥匙
Even in death you're rubbish, aren't you, Jimmy?
就算死了 还是一文不值 是吧 Jimmy?
Get after him, Tyler.
找到他 Tyler
Mum! Dad!
妈妈 爸爸
Don't you think we should just get on and search the place?
我们是不是该开始搜查了?
We won't find anything.
什么也找不到
We're under orders, Sam.
这是任务 Sam
My mum and dad are gone, Annie.
我爸爸妈妈都走了 Annie
They're not your parents.
他们不是你父母
How did I know where the key was?
那我怎么知道钥匙在那里的?
What does that prove?
这能证明什么?
Lots of folk leave the doorkey under the dustbin.
很多居民都把大门钥匙放在垃圾桶下面
Okay. Open that box.
好吧 打开音乐盒
It'll play the Blue Danube, by Strauss.
会放施特劳斯的《蓝色多瑙河》
See?
看见了?
You've searched this house before.
你以前搜过他们家
I've gotta find him.
我一定要找到他
Where is he?
他在哪
Yes.
对了
My dad gave me this cigarette card.
这张烟牌是我爸爸给我的
Signed. Bobby Charlton. Very special.
上面有Bobby Charlton的签名 很特别
I keep this card...
我从小到大
my entire life.
一直带在身边
So...
所以
he's gotta come back.
他一定会回来的
He has to.
一定会
You must see a psychiatrist.
你得看看心理医生了
You never recovered from the accident,
你一直没从事故中恢复过来
and I knew it, and I just ignored it, and it hurts me...
我竟然视而无睹
to see you suffering so much.
看你受到这种折磨 我也很难过
Sanest lunatic you ever met.
我是你见过的神智最正常的疯子
He's not coming back, Sam.
他不会回来了 Sam
I'm gonna get help for you.
我要想办法帮你
I should have done it weeks ago.
几周前就该这么做了
Oh my godfathers.
哦 老天
I thought you were them.
我以为是他们
Why did you run away?
为什么逃跑?
Because your boss was gonna arrest me
因为你头头想抓我
and how can I look after my family from inside a police cell?
关在监狱里 怎么照顾家里人呢
You'd risk your life for a cigarette card.
你冒着生命危险回来拿一张烟牌
Because it means...
因为它对我儿子
too much to my son.
很重要
Imagine what it'd do to him if you disappeared.
想象一下 如果你失踪了 他会怎么样
I'm bad news. Not to him you're not.
我是坏人 对他来说 你不是
Who are you?
你是谁?
Second chance.
第二次机会
You wanna be rich?
你想发财吗
You don't realise, do you? You already are.
你还没意识到吧 你已经很富有了
Stay with them, Vic.
和他们在一起 Vic
You're right.
你是对的
If I leave them, then...
如果我离开他们 那…
I've lost them anyway.
反正我已经失去他们了
The Mortons've won.
Morton兄弟赢了
Trust me to protect you from the Mortons.
相信我 我能保护你不受Morton兄弟报复
They'll be in custody very soon.
他们很快就会进监狱的
Why are you going to such great lengths to... to help me?
为什么不遗余力地帮助我?
I'm a policeman.
因为我是警♥察♥
Thanks, Sam.
谢谢 Sam
You're welcome. Vic.
不客气 Vic
I'll stay with them.
我会和他们在一起的
That's it, I've done it.
我成功了 就是这样
I've done it, he's staying.
我成功了 他留下来了
That's it, wakey-wakey!
成功了 苏醒苏醒
Doctor... he moved.
医生 他动了
Too right he moved!
没错 他动了
He's sorted it all out in his head and now he's coming home!
他在脑子里把问题都解决了 现在要回家了
Get the team in here.
快叫医疗小组来
Yeah, get 'em in, get 'em all in.
对对 让他们来 让他们来
Gather round for the big waking up!
聚集一堂目睹伟大的苏醒时刻
gather round, game on!
聚集一堂 游戏开始了
I'm gonna kiss every one of you beautiful people!
我要吻你们每个可爱的人
Assume the position!
各就各位
Where are you?
你在哪
I thought I'd done it.
我以为我成功了
I thought he was gonna stay.
我以为他会留下来
It's gonna happen all over again.
还是跟原来一样
And now...
而且现在
I don't know where he's gone.
我不知道他去哪儿了
You lost a suspect? No, I lost my...
你把疑犯弄丢了? 不 我把我爸…
He could be anywhere.
他可能早就远走高飞了
Sounds to me like you need to be cut a break, mon brave.
我觉得你该放几天假了 我的勇士
He could be in danger. Who's in danger?
他可能身陷水深火热 谁水深火热?
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表