剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
So what's he like, this Coxy?
Coxy这人怎么样?
He's the local hard nut. At least, he thinks he is.
本地硬汉 至少他自己这么觉得
Right! Let's have a drink!
好了 再喝一杯
Get 'em in, lovely bumps.
拿几杯来 美女
Hey, keep your hands to yourself.
管好你的脏手
Here's to cracking a few heads tomorrow!
干一杯 明天砸掉几个脑袋
Do we know who got Colin, then?
你知道谁砸了Colin吗
What?
什么
Colin. Who's in the frame?
Colin 跟谁有关?
It were City lot, who else?
当然是曼城的人 还能有谁
Dunno, I heard it might not be.
不知道 听说可能另有其人
From who? Someone.
谁说的? 有人说的
Well, whoever it is, is talking out their arse.
不管是谁 全是屁话
Why the concern, you didn't even know Col.
你这么关心这事儿干什么 你根本不认识Col
He's a Red and that's good enough for me.
只要他是红魔就关我事
It was City lot, weren't it lads?
是曼城的人干的 对吗朋友
They'll get what's coming to 'em tomorrow, don't worry about that.
他们明天会造报应的 不必担心
So what's the plan, then lads?
有什么计划吗 伙计?
What, I meet you tonight and suddenly you want to know all of my business?
怎么 今晚刚认识 就对我的事有兴趣了
What's your problem?
有问题吗
People sticking their noses in things that don't concern 'em.
问题是 我讨厌别人多管闲事
Hey, come on. We've all had a drink...
行了 大家都喝多了
What's wrong, we're just having a friendly little talk.
怎么了 只不过是朋友间随便聊聊
Who said that you were my friend?
谁说我们是朋友了?
Why are you so interested in what I do and what I don't do?
你为什么对我做什么 不做什么这么感兴趣?
Are you a copper or what?
你是警♥察♥还是怎么着?
Forget it mate. If they don't wanna chat, forget it.
算了 朋友 不想聊就算了
Piss off, the lot of you.
你们都滚出去
You what? We're shut.
你说什么 我们要关门了
You've just ordered more drinks.
你刚点了酒
I've just ordered drinks for my mates, like you said you aren't one.
我点的酒是给朋友喝的 你说你不是我朋友
Are you leaving or am I throwing you out?
你们自己走 还是等我扔出去?
What, all of us?
怎么 你扔得了所有人?
Right then.
好啊
Come on, who's next?
来啊 下一个是谁?
You've got some guts.
你有种
Enough to take on you bunch of girls.
够修理你们几个了
Come on, Coxy. It's a big day tomorrow.
行了 Coxy 明天是大日子
Let's just have a drink, eh?
喝一酒算了
Yeah, we erupt between ourselves, we all get banged up and miss tomorrow.
我们都有点冲动 再闹下去 会错过明天的好事
What say we have another drink then, eh?
再喝一杯 怎么样
Come on, Gene, shake his hand.
来啊 Gene 握手
Get the beers in.
拿酒来
Your mate's got some balls.
你朋友真有种
If they were any bigger, he'd need a wheelbarrow.
再多一点 就要用手推车来装了
You gonna join us, sweetheart? Maybe later.
美女 你来吗 等会吧
Looks like you've made a new friend. Slimy git.
看来你交了新朋友 粘人的家伙
Mind you, he wears the same aftershave as you.
小心 他和你用一个牌子的须后水
I don't wear aftershave.
我不用须后水
How is he?
他怎么样了?
Oh, he's okay. He's just pretending to be drunk.
哦 没事 他只是假装喝醉而已
Really.
真的
They don't give away DCI badges in Lucky Bags, you know.
探长的头衔可不是摸彩摸来的
Smart-arse.
小混♥蛋♥
You'd better sit him up.
你最好帮他坐起来
We've made you some coffee.
给你煮了咖啡
Up your arse.
欠揍
Come on, drink this.
来 喝了
Smells like shit.
闻起来像大便
Oh, fine. And you smell like a brewery.
哦 算了 你闻起来像酒槽
Maybe we should walk him round for a bit.
也许该让他走动走动
I don't think we'll get any sense out of him tonight.
看来今晚问不出什么了
Sir!
长官
Did he tell you anything?
他有没有跟你说什么?
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Really?
是吗
You think I'm pissed.
你以为我喝醉了
Now you come to mention it...
既然你这么说
Well, I'm not.
我没醉
I...
我
am...
是
a professional...
专业
police officer.
警♥察♥
So, we got nothing.
看来一无所获
Right.
好了
Since your daft idea didn't do anything but take our eye off the ball,
由于你的疯狂计划一无是处 反而分散了我们的注意力
we're gonna have to drag in the hooligans again.
现在只能继续拷问足球流氓拉了
What good will that do?
那能有什么用?
Right now, it's the only choice we got.
目前 我们别无选择
Even if I don't know anything, it might stop someone else from getting killed.
就算挖不到任何信息 至少能防止有人被杀
Hiya.
你好
Look, I'm...
听着 我
I'm still gonna try and keep that promise, okay?
我还在努力实践诺言
It's just... it might take a little bit longer.
只不过 可能要多花一些时间
Are you going to the match?
你去看比赛吗
You've got your scarf on.
连围巾也戴好了
It isn't mine.
不是我的
It's me dad's.
是爸爸的
Me mam wanted to throw it away, after what the papers said.
妈妈看到报纸以后 想把它扔了
I'm only wearing it cos I can smell him.
带着围巾 就能闻到爸爸的味道
Hang on...
等等
We found your dad's scarf in that alley.
我们在小巷里找到了你♥爸♥爸的围巾
He was wearing it.
他当时戴着围巾
I've got it at the station.
我把围巾放在局里了
He only wore it match days.
他只有在比赛日才戴
So he wasn't wearing it when he left the house?
这么说 他离开家的时候 没有戴围巾?
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定? 是的
Chris He only had one. This one.
他只有一条围巾 就是这条
Malcolm Cox is on the list of people drinking in the pub that night.
Malcolm Cox那晚也曾在酒吧喝酒
Annie I want you to check for any previous convictions for assault.
你去查查他之前有没有伤人记录
Move!
快
Smell that.
闻闻这个
I'm sorry? Smell it.
什么 闻闻
Kinky. Please.
古里古怪的 拜托
Well? - Well what?
怎么样? 什么怎么样
When you dropped off those reports, you said that I smelled nice.
你送文件来的时候 说我身上很香
Is this what you smelt?
是不是这个味道?
Yeah, so?
是的 怎么啦?
I don't wear aftershave.
我不用须后水
No, but you talk gibberish.
但你胡言乱语
But in the pub last night,
那晚在酒吧
you said that Malcolm Cox was wearing the same aftershave as me.
你说Malcolm Cox 和我用一个牌子的须后水
Is this it? I suppose so.
是不是这个味道? 应该是
Right.
好了
The lads in the pub said
酒吧的人说
that Malcolm Cox was spoiling for a fight with the City fans,
Malcolm Cox千方百计要跟曼城迷开打
but none of the United fans were interested.
但是所有曼联迷都兴趣缺缺
So?
那又如何?
But now they are.
但是现在他们兴趣盎然了
So what's made 'em change their mind?
是什么让他们改变主意的?
Go on.
说下去
This scarf was found at the scene where Colin Clay was killed.
这条围巾是在Colin Clay被害的地方找到的
Now, I've just come back from his house.
我刚去过他家
This scarf wasn't his.
这条围巾不是他的
I think it belonged to whoever killed him.
我觉得是凶手的
Yeah, but it's a United scarf. Exactly.
是吗 但是这是曼联围巾 没错
And whoever dropped it was wearing the same aftershave
而且丢围巾的人
that Malcolm Cox was wearing.
和Malcolm Cox用一个牌子的须后水
Smell it.
你闻闻
Yeah, him and two million others, no doubt.
是啊 还有其他2百万人
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表