剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Are you gonna give it to me or am I gonna have to take it?
是你乖乖给我 还是要我用强的?
You really believe we're gonna have a punch-up over this tape?
你真的以为我们会为了这盘磁带大打出手?
Interview with Billy Kemble commenced at 7.05 pm.
Billy Kemble谈话记录 晚上7:05开始
Present are DS Ray Carling and DC Chris Skelton.
由Ray Carling探员 及Chris Skelton助理探员负责
You said I could have something to eat.
你说我可以吃东西的
When you tell us who gives you them drugs. It's not difficult, is it?
只要你说出毒品从谁那儿拿来的 不难吧
I don't know a name.
我不知道什么名字
What you doing with that?
你拿那个干什么?
I thought you liked it.
你不是喜欢吗
I just sell it.
我只卖♥♥不吸
Did you know that this stuff's supposed to make folks talk, Chris?
Chris 你知道吗 这东西能让你开口说话?
Yeah, hang on, Ray, you can't be using that.
等等 Ray 你不能用这个
I promised the guv a result. I'm not letting him down.
我答应老大要搞定的 不能让他失望
Give us a hand here. Oh no, no.
帮个忙 哦 不不
I don't want it. I'm not sure we should be...
我不要 我觉得我们不应该…
Don't you wanna be a good copper?
你想当好警♥察♥吗
Yeah, but you can't So let's get him talking!
想 但你不能… 那就让他开口
We're running out of time.
我们没时间了
No, don't!
不 不要
Now let's see what you've got to say for yourself.
好了 看看你有什么要说的
Don't do that, please!
拜托别这样
Fifty minutes later, Billy Kemble was dead.
50分钟后 Billy Kemble死了
Cocaine makes people talk, that's what I heard.
可♥卡♥因♥能让人口不择言 我听说的
Little bit like that don't kill someone.
这么点杀不死人
He had a weak heart. Well, I didn't know, did I?
他心脏很脆弱 我怎么知道
He's a drug dealer,
他是个毒贩
I was doing what you asked. Getting a name.
我都是按你吩咐的办 挖一个名字出来
Just...
只不过
went skew-whiff.
出了点偏差
He complained of feeling ill. Why didn't you call a doctor?
他抱怨身体不舒服 为什么不叫医生?
DS Carling told me not to.
Carling探员不让我叫
He's my superior officer.
他是我的上司
I didn't feel abled to disobey.
我不能违背他的命令
I only said give it twenty minutes.
我只说等20分钟再叫
By which time he was dead.
那时他已经死了
How am I supposed to know how drugs work?
我怎么知道毒品什么时候起效?
The call was my responsibility. I should have been there.
请医生是我的责任 我不该睡觉
I got it wrong. We all did.
是我的错 大家都有错
I was doing what you taught me.
我都是按你教的做的
I was trying to get a result for you!
我想帮你搞定案子
That concludes my investigation.
我的调查到此结束
I don't know...
我不知道
who the biggest dickhead is round here.
这里谁才是大蠢驴
You for what happened,
是你引发事故
you for your holier-than-thou act,
是你自明清高
or me for having any of you on my team.
还是我雇用你们
You're a bloody disgrace.
真♥他♥妈♥丢人现眼
Go home and get some sleep.
回家睡觉吧
Ray Carling has to be charged. He caused a man's death!
必须解雇Ray Carling 他害死了一条人命
And he'll be haunted by it for the rest of his life.
那他一生都摆脱不了这个阴影
What, and that justifies Billy Kemble's corpse, does it?
那Billy Kemble的死就情有可原了?
The fact that Ray learned a lesson?! That's not what I said!
让Ray得个教训了事? 我不是这个意思
Ray Carling catches more villains than the rest of the department put together.
Ray Carling抓到的坏蛋比其他人的总和还要多
I boot him out, dozens of villains in this city go uncollared.
把他赶走 城里的坏蛋将大肆猖狂
Why not go the whole hog and promote him!
那你干脆提升他算了
Because I'm to blame for this!
因这事要怪我
I left a weak man in charge.
让能力差的负责
You see,
你明白吗
these lads,
这些小家伙
they think they're made in my image.
自以为本事通天
But they've never learnt where draw the line
却不知何时适可而止
and it scares the shit out of me.
常常把我吓得屁滚尿流
You did a good investigation. I'm glad I let you.
调查工作做得不错 幸好让你来干
What do you mean, "I'm glad I let you"?
"幸好让你来干" 什么意思?
You set me up.
你设计好的
Well, I'm hardly gonna investigate my own team.
我不能调查自己的小组
It would have been suicide for morale.
那简直是道德自杀
You were the only one I could trust.
你是我唯一能信任的人
Or the only one who was expendable.
我看是唯一能牺牲的人吧
Well, isn't that how you've always fancied yourself?
你不是一向自诩为
The moral compass in a dodgy department?
混乱世界里的道德明灯?
I don't understand. You could have just buried the whole thing.
我不明白 你本可以埋藏真♥相♥
We sort things out ourselves, around here.
我们自己内部解决
I've seen where "sorting things out for ourselves" leads.
我见过"内部解决"的恶果
It leads to one in twenty British prisoners being innocent.
导致英国每20个犯人中就有一个是冤案
Which means we got the right villain nineteen times. That"s...
这说明我们还有19个捉对了
95% success.
95%的成功率
Better than most rubber johnnies.
比大多数混饭吃的好多了
I don't make the rules. I just live by 'em.
规矩不是我定的 我只是照章办事
So...
行了
What happens now?
现在怎么办?
Power's in your hands.
都掌握在你手里了
You've got the tape.
磁带在你手里
You can still destroy us.
只要你想
If that's what you want.
就能轻而易举地毁了我们
And the answer to the problem is... clearer than we might think.
问题的答案比我们想得更简单
Responses to sensory tests vary from patient to patient.
每位病人对感官测试的反应不尽相同
This could be a turning point.
这可能是个转折点
Sam?
Sam?
I can hear you! Help me!
我听得见 帮帮我
Tell me what to do!
告诉我该怎么办
What do I do? Is it this?
我该怎么办?是这个吗
This tells us that the probable outcome is X,
方程显示结果可能是X
but only if Y is constant.
但要建立在Y是常量的基础上
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Let's work it through from the start.
让我们从头开始解
What the hell does that mean? What does that mean?
到底什么意思?什么东西?
What?
谁?
It's Annie.
是我 Annie
Thought you might fancy a walk.
想出去走走吗
This tape could be my best chance of getting out of here.
这盒磁带可能是我离开这儿的最好机会
Sam, when is this gonna stop?
Sam 这些疯言疯语什么能停?
We are people, we have lives,
我们都是活生生的人 有自己的生活
we're not some game created just for your benefit.
不是你假想出来的游戏人物
You think you give that tape to the Super and we just melt away?
你以为把磁带交给主管 我们就会"扑"的一声消失了?
I don't know.
我也不知道
You said you were here for a reason.
你说你不会无缘无故来这儿的
You're doing my head in, Annie.
我的头要爆♥炸♥了 Annie
If I could go back in time and do things differently, I would.
如果我能回到过去 改变历史 我很愿意
We all would.
我们都愿意
We have to live with what we did, we don't need you to punish us.
我们做错的事我们自己会负责 不用你来惩罚我们
You've got...
你手中掌握着
my career...
我的事业
my life...
我的人生
in your hands.
全在你手里
You want me to destroy this tape?
你要我为了你
For you?
毁了带子?
What have I ever asked in return?
我还向你要求过什么吗
Or do I mean that little to you?
难道我对你来说就这么为不足道?
Alpha One to 920.
A1呼叫920
920 to Alpha One.
920回复A1
DCI Hunt requests that we get our arses into CID pronto.
Hunt探长要我们马上滚回局里
And he said if DI Tyler's with you, get him there and all.
他还说如果Tyler警探和你在一起 把他也带来 完毕
What's going on? How the hell should I know?
出什么事了? 我怎么知道
Up.
起来
Detective Sergeant Ray Carling,
Ray Carling探员
you are hereby stripped of your rank and demoted to Detective Constable.
现取消你目前的警衔 降为助理探员
From now on, your main responsibilities will be
从现在起 你的主要职责是
maintenance of CID stationary cupboard.
维护管理刑事侦查局内的文具用品
You will account for every pen, pencil and paperclip in this office.
负责办公室内每支钢笔 铅笔 每只回形针
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表