剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
This is the crisis centre.
这里是危难救急中心
I think, if it's the centre of the crisis you're looking for,
认为 如果是你在找的危难中心的话
it's out there.
就在那儿
Fire brigade, ambulance service, police,
消防队 救护车 警♥察♥
all convene here, away from the building.
全部聚集在这里 而不是那幢楼
Mr Barton, phone lines.
Barton先生 电♥话♥线路在哪
They run out of the west side of the building.
它们从楼外侧的西面通过
Okay, we cut them. We cut him off.
好的 我们切断电♥话♥线 切断他和外界的联络
I want to keep him contained. He'll be isolated.
我要他在我们的掌控之中 他会被孤立
His only way of speaking to the outside world will be through...
他唯一能够与外界沟通的途径就是通过...
...us. - Me.
...我们 是我
I'm the negotiator.
由我来负责交涉
I'll make you a hat.
我会给你做顶帽子
He wants something, we have to find out what that is.
他是有企图的 我们得找出他想要的是什么
In order to do that, we have to find out who he is.
为此 我们需要查出他是谁
I am agog with excitement.
我激动不已
How about you, Sergeant?
你怎么想 警官?
Think we'd better get outside, guv.
我认为我们最好出去看看 老爹
Check that doughnut hasn't gone soggy.
去确认甜甜圈没有变潮
Inspector?
督察?
Tell the Inspector.
去告诉督察
I saw him, clear as day.
我看到他了 一清二楚
He walked past me, into the building, very determined.
他从我身旁经过 走进了大楼 神情坚定
I saw the gun in his hand, I ran.
我看到了他手上有枪 我跑开了
Can you describe him?
你能描述一下他的长相么?
Ordinary, really.
很普通 真的
Lean.. curly hair. Overalls.
干瘦... 鬈发 穿着工装裤
What kind? Brown.
什么样的? 棕色的
He was just very...
他真的十分...
ordinary, that's all I can...
普通 这就是全部我所能...
Sorry. That's okay. Thanks.
抱歉 没关系 谢谢
He has to be stopped, he practically ran over a kiddie in that van.
必须得阻止他 他开着那辆小货车差点碾过一个小孩
Found you.
找到你了
Reg Cole.
Reg Cole
And we've got an address.
我们还得到了一个地址
He's not home.
他不在家
Fast and thorough. Clock's ticking.
要快速彻底 时间紧迫
You're the psychology graduate.
你是心理学学士
Dunno.
我不知道
He lives alone.
他独居
He's got a thing about battles.
他对战争 对荣耀有一种
Glory.
情结
He's a reader. Browing, Shakespeare, Tennyson.
他爱读书 勃朗宁 莎士比亚 丁尼生
Giles.
Giles
Brecht.
布莱希特
"Unhappy the land that has no heroes"
"不幸的国家没有英雄"
Is he a war hero?
他是个战斗英雄么?
Why would a man with a fixation for heroism do something this terrible?
为什么一个笼罩在英雄主义光环下 的人会做出这种恐怖的事?
I've got to find him, Annie. Or someone...
我们得把他找出来 Annie 我们得做点什么 不然某人就...
What? What, Sam?
什么? 你说什么 Sam?
I need to...
我需要...
DCI Hunt, CID, uniform,
Hunt总探长 刑事调查部 制♥服♥
no one seems to know what's going on,
没有人知道究竟发生了什么
and everyone's running around like David Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
而所有人跑来跑去就像是 《猫豹小霸王》似的
Butch Cassidy.
是《虎豹小霸王》
Any Cassidy, I don't care.
管他是“猫”是“虎”呢
You need to get back.
你得回到现实中来
As soon as he opens the window, we'll have him.
只要他打开窗户 我们就能抓到他
Why would he open a window?
他为什么要打开窗户呢?
Might be getting stuffy.
或许里面太过闷热
That bloke's marking time is for two o'clock.
那家伙给出的时间是2点钟
So what did you find out?
你有什么发现?
He lives alone, er...
他独居 呃...
Looks like he fought in the war, he was honoured for it,
貌似他曾参加过战争 并以此为荣
he's got a thing about glory, heroism...
他有种荣耀感和英雄主义情结...
Let me try again, guv.
让我再试试 老爹
If he wants to talk, I've got something to work with now, haven't I?
如果他想要对话 我现在就有得说了 对么?
Reg!
Reg!
Can you hear me?
能听到么?
It's DI Tyler!
我是Tyler督察!
Sam!
Sam!
Is it okay to call you Reg?
我可以叫你Reg么?
Or is it Reginald?
还是应该叫Reginald?
Perhaps you'd prefer Mr Cole?
又或者你更喜欢被称为Cole先生?
Reg, we're gonna move into the building,
Reg我们现在要进入大楼里面
just into reception.
只走到接待处
Okay, so just stay calm.
好的 保持冷静
Why's it so hot in here?
这儿为什么这么热?
We cranked the heating up.
我们打开了供暖系统
You did what?
你们干了什么?
Boiler's pumped in from an outhouse.
锅炉从外屋输送热气进来
I wanted to force him to open a window.
我想要迫使他打开窗户
For God's sake! I told you... Turn the heating down.
老天啊! 我告诉过你... 把暖气关掉
Reg?
Reg?
What was that, I can't quite hear you.
你说什么 我听不太清楚
Are you trying to antagonise me?
你是在试图反抗我么?
Hello, DCI Hunt.
你好 Hunt总督察
Was it your brilliant idea to turn this place into a Shanghai sauna?
是你的天才主意么? 把这里搞得跟上海桑拿似的
She sounds bad.
她听上去不太好
It's Doris, George's secretary, she's...
是Doris George的秘书 她...
She could die. Anyone could die.
她快死了 所有人都离死不远了
Turn the heating down.
把暖气关掉
Reg.
Reg
I'm trying to work with you here. I'm trying to help.
我试着与你共事 我想要帮助你
I would appreciate it if you could help me.
如果你也能帮我一个忙 我真是感激不尽
Why don't you let me send a doctor in, for Doris?
何不让我为Doris叫个医生进来?
No. No doctors.
不行 不准让医生进来
Okay, why don't you send her out then?
好吧 那就把她放出去如何?
It would be the chivalrous thing to do.
这样做才称得上骑士精神
Well, at least we know where he lives.
嗯 至少我们知道了他的住处
I could send him a Christmas card.
我可以寄张圣诞卡给他
There's gotta be another way in.
还有其他方法可以进去的
You can't start sneaking coppers into that building.
你不能让一群条子偷偷溜进那幢大楼
I can do what I like, I'm senior officer.
我想做什么就做什么 我是高级长官
Send men in there heavy handed and you are lighting a match...
笨手笨脚的送些人进去
in a dynamite factory.
无异于火上浇油
Doris is driving him mad, and he refuses to see a doctor, so-
Doris快把他弄疯了 并且他拒绝医生的进入 所以
Alright, we forget going in there.
好吧 那我们就不要进去
We'll draw him out. And then we'll kill the bastard.
我们把他引出来 然后杀了这个杂种
We ensure standard procedure for a hostage scenario
我们必须确保按照标准程序执行
to ensure the release of the hostage-taker-
以确保人♥质♥能够被释放...
What about a nurse?
护士怎么样?
I trained in the Women's Department.
我在妇女组织里受过训练
I could administer basic First Aid in there.
我可以进行基本的急救措施
No. Too dangerous.
不行 太危险了
"Dangerous" is part of the job, isn't it?
"危险"是工作的一部分 不对么?
Hang on, a copper inside'd be perfect.
等等 能有个警♥察♥在里面真是太好了
They could give us a signal if he goes for a slash or something.
如果劫持者要开始砍人什么的 还能给我们个信♥号♥♥
Shouldn't be a plonk though.
尽管不会是一记痛击
A nurse is non-threatening. Keep him off guard.
护士不具有威胁性 可以使他疏于防卫
You'd need a uniform.
你需要一套制♥服♥
A nurse came with the ambulance.
护士应该和救护车一起来
Tea wagon's arrived, boss.
茶点运送车来了 头儿
Wouldn't want you drying up in the middle of negociations, would we?
你也不想在谈判中口干舌燥 对吧?
Blimey, I've dreamt about this.
老天啊 这是我一直梦寐以求的
Don't worry love, just like riding a bike.
别担心 宝贝 就像骑车一样简单
Guv, he's gonna frisk her.
老爹 他有可能会搜身
You know, something tells me Reg isn't around lots birds.
要知道 直觉告诉我 Reg身边的妞不多
We stuff this down her knickers,
我们把枪塞进她的灯笼裤里
he won't have the nerve to look. - I'll do it.
他都没胆量看 让我来塞
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表