剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
It's football.
那是足球
You know nothing about football!
你对足球根本一无所知
Peter Bond, I'm arresting you for the murder of Colin Clay.
Peter Bond 你因涉嫌 谋杀Colin Clay被捕
You are not obliged to say anything unless you wish to do so,
你有权保持缄默
anything you do say may be given as evidence.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Prove it! I have.
你有证据吗 有
Piss off!
滚开
This is the buzz, man.
这才刺♥激♥ 伙计
This is what we do. It's the game.
比赛就是这样
I used to go to football with my dad.
我以前常和爸爸去看球
United and City fans used to walk to the match together.
曼联迷和曼城迷常一起去看比赛
Our next door neighbour, he had a City flag up in his window.
我们隔壁邻居窗上挂着曼城的队旗
Kids used to play together in the street.
孩子们一起在街道玩耍
Red and Blue.
红魔和蓝军一起
And then people like you came along,
后来你这种人出现了
and you took it away from us.
把欢乐从我们身边夺走
Look, a good punch-up's all part of the game.
痛快地打一架也是比赛的一部分
It's about pride. Pride in your team.
事关荣耀 球队的荣耀
Being the best.
要当最强的
No, it isn't.
不是这样的
This how it starts.
就是这样开始的
And then it escalates.
会愈演愈烈
It gets on the telly and in the press,
出现在电视 报纸上
and then other fans from other clubs start trying to outdo each other,
其他俱乐部的球迷也互相攀比
and then it becomes about hate.
最终成为仇恨
And then it's nothing to do with football anymore!
跟足球毫无关系
It's about gangs,
全是帮派
and scumbags like you,
还有像你一样的恶棍
roaming the country,
在全国流荡
seeing who can cause the most trouble!
看谁能制♥造♥最大的暴♥乱♥
And then we overreact,
而我们反应过度
and we have to put up perimeter fences,
不得不架起围网
and we treat the fans like animals!
像对待动物一样对待球迷
Forty, fifty thousand people, herded into pens.
把四五万人赶到围栏里
And then how long before something happens?
什么时候会出事?
How long before something terrible happens,
会发生可怕的事?
and we are dragging bodies out?
我们拖着一具具死尸清场?
Thought you were a United man.
我以为你是曼联的
You killed somebody.
你杀人了
It went wrong.
出了意外
I was just gonna give him a kicking.
我只想打他一顿
He's dead.
他死了
That's mine.
这是我的
This doesn't belong to you.
这不属于你
This belongs to decent people
属于那些辛勤工作
who work all week and take their kids to the football on a Saturday.
周六带着孩子去看球的老实人
People like Colin Clay.
像Colin Clay那样的好人
You alright, boss?
没事吧 头儿?
Lock him up.
把他锁起来
You're sure you don't wanna be here?
你真的不想去?
No, you go on. I've got something I need to do first.
你去吧 我还有事要做
I'm ready then.
我准备好了
What for? An apology.
准备什么 接受道歉
Was this, or was this not,
这到底是不是
a football-related crime?
足球相关犯罪?
Was the murderer drinking with him in the Trafford Arms?
凶手是不是跟他 在Trafford Arms酒吧喝酒了?
Don't try and wheedle out of this.
别想转移话题
I'm right, you're wrong, admit it.
承认吧 我对了 你错了
We caught him because I convinced you to go undercover.
我说服你卧底行动 才逮到他了
Before that, you were just dragging hooligans in.
之前你只会捉足球流氓来警局
Still about football!
还是跟足球有关
Not in the way you were thinking. It was still about football!
不是你想的那样 还是跟足球有关
You just will *not* be proved wrong, will you?
你就是不承认错了 对吗
You know, that's very childish.
真是太幼稚了
No it is not. Yes it is.
不是 是的
I thought he had flu?
他不是得了流感吗
Sergeant!
警官
Come back here, you scabby little git!
回来 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Hiya.
你好
My mum told me that you caught the bloke that killed me dad.
妈妈说你捉住了杀害爸爸的坏蛋
I promised you, didn't I?
我答应过你 不是吗
Do you know anyone that wants this?
你知道谁想要这个吗
What is it?
这是什么?
It's a ticket for the match.
球票
Do you remember when I told you about my dad?
还记得我跟你说过我爸爸的事吗
I was wrong never to go to a match again.
我不该放弃看球
Hey, you never know. Maybe one day,
谁知道呢 说不定有一天
me and you can go to a match together.
我和你可以一起去看比赛
I'd like that.
好啊
So would I.
我也是
But for now, I've only got the one ticket. So-
但现在 我只有一张票 所以
Have you got anyone that can take you down there?
有谁能带你去吗
There you are, isn't that your mate?
那不是你朋友吗
Is that his uncle?
还有他叔叔?
Looks like they're going.
他们好像也要去
Thanks, mister.
谢谢 先生
You excited about the match, Sam?
Sam 去看球啦 激动吗
Come on, you Reds! Come on, you Reds!
来吧 红魔 来吧 红魔
Come on, you Reds! Come on, you Reds!
来吧 红魔 来吧 红魔
Sam? Mum.
Sam? 妈妈
I've given my consent to turn off your... to turn it off.
我已经同意关掉你的... 关掉它
Mum, no! No!
妈妈 不! 不!
It'll be this afternoon, two o'clock.
就在今天下午2点钟
Some loony's taken hostages at the Manchester Gazette.
某个疯子在曼彻斯特公报社挟持了人♥质♥
All we know is that he's given us a deadline.
我们知道的只有 他给了我们一个最后期限
Someone dies at two.
将有人在2点钟死去
You're not in charge, Tyler. No, the bloke with the people at gunpoint is in charge.
这不是由你说了算的 Tyler 没错 那个用枪挟持人♥质♥的家伙说了算
We'll draw him out. And then we'll kill the bastard.
我们把他引出来 然后杀了这个杂种
Nobody dies today.
今天谁都不会死
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表