剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
What, you got a dedication?
什么 有人点歌♥给你吗
Sam Sam. You must have heard that!
你肯定听到了
Right.
行了
Should be getting back.
该回去工作了
See if Billy Kemble's coughed.
看看Billy Kemble认罪了吗
Sam, c'mon.
Sam 走吧
No Phyllis?
Phyllis下班了?
What the hell is going on? Why is nobody out...
怎么了?为什么前台没有人?
Won't be hearing any more from this chap.
这小子再也开不了口了
When did you last check on Billy Kemble?
你最后一次检查牢房♥是什么时候?
You should have conducted half-hourly welfare checks.
应该每半小时检查一次
We did check on him. That's how we knew he was dead.
我们检查了 这才发现他已经死了
All the signs are it was a massive coronary.
所有迹象都显示他死于心脏病发
What brought it on's another matter.
至于发病原因 就是另一个问题了
Bruising to the neck, torn clothing and a cut on his face.
颈部以下有淤伤 衣服被撕破 脸上有割伤
I'll be interested to hear what your post-mortem makes of that.
我想听听验尸结果怎么解释的
Good night.
晚安
Right, where's Collins now?
Collins现在在哪里?
He's in number three.
在3号♥牢房♥
Did he attack Kemble? They weren't in the same cell.
是他攻击Kemble吗 他们不在一间牢房♥里
Did he attack Kemble?!
是他攻击Kemble吗
Yes.
是的
But we moved Kemble out soon as we released out of the others.
但是一有空牢房♥ 我们就把Kemble转移过去了
This stays within CID, understand?
今晚的事不许外传 明白吗
Right, we have to get a confession out of Collins.
好了 得让Collins招供
Billy Kemble was put in your cell right as rain.
Billy Kemble关进你的牢房♥时 壮得像头牛
A few hours later he's covered in injuries and stiff as a board.
几个小时后他遍体鳞伤 硬得跟石头一样
I told you what'd happen if you put him in with me.
我跟你说了 让他和我呆一起会有什么后果
I'm not the one who should be examining my conscience.
我良心没有什么不安的
What happened in there?
发生什么事了?
He wanted the bed. I told him it was mine.
他像睡床上 我告诉他这是我的床
There was a little rough and tumble.
发生了一些小打闹
Yeah, well, that little rough and tumble brought on a heart attack.
是啊 小打闹引发心脏病了
For a couple of slaps?
就几个小伤口?
Maybe if it was you, you lardy bastard.
说不定是你干的 死胖子
The lad was fine when they let him out of my cell.
那小子被他们转走时 一切正常
'Course, what you lot did to him after, who can say?
谁知道你们后来对他做了什么
Please do not question the integrity of my officers.
请不要质疑我手下警员的人格
You'll give me indigestion.
你让我恶心
So, we just surrendered the moral high ground to a psychopath.
连精神变♥态♥的道德品质也比我们高了
Good nights work.
干得好
We all stick together on this.
这件事上 我们要团结一致
You okay?
你没事吧
You look a bit...
看上去似乎…
shaky, guv.
脸色不太好 老大
Curry doesn't agree with me.
咖喱吃坏了
Billy Kemble was a flasher, caught in possession of cocaine.
Billy Kemble是一个曝露狂 因藏♥毒♥被捕
He was beaten up by a nutter
被一个疯子活活打死了
who should have been put away years ago.
那疯子几年前就该转走了
One scumbag offed another.
犯人内部起哄
It's bad luck he did it downstairs, but these things happen.
倒霉的是 他死在楼下了 不过这种事也不可避免
Once the post-mortem has been done,
验尸结果一出来
we'll nail a confession from Albert Collins.
我们就让Albert Collins认罪
In the meantime, you get your statements written up and in to me.
同时 每人写一份报告交给我
Keep them simple.
别搞得太复杂
No cause for fretting.
不必恐慌
Annie...
Annie
I'm fine.
我没事
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
What?
什么
Just because you were on duty. You're not to blame.
不能因为你当班 就把责任推在你身上
I know.
我知道
What I mean is,
我是说
something like this,
像这种
post-traumatic stress can cause...
创伤后心理压力会引起
shock... or... guilt.
震惊 或内疚
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
The situation tonight should never have happened.
今晚这种情况根本不该发生
So why did you let them put him in that cell?
那你为什么让他们把他关在那间牢房♥?
Me?
我?
You should have all just left him alone.
你们不该这么折腾他
Lovers' tiff?
小俩口吵架了?
Piss off.
闪开
Right.
好了
Kemble's body needs identifying before we can do a post-mortem.
要先认尸才能验尸
First thing, fetch the next of kin, tell them the bare minimum.
天亮后第一件事 把他家人找来 让他们知道得越少越好
Just make sure they know it were your idea
一定要告诉他们 是你提出
to keep him in for the night.
把他拘留过夜的
Is that how this is gonna work?
就这样处理?
Keep the facts as quiet as possible?
尽量隐瞒真♥相♥?
Look.
听着
It's been a long night
今晚麻烦不断
and now is not the time to test my patience.
最好不要考验我的耐心
Mind the step.
小心脚下
Don't want the other hip giving way.
另一边髋关节也受伤就麻烦了
Right, bye Mrs Willain.
再见 Willain太太
Hope she trips. She's never happy unless someone else is suffering.
摔倒活该 别人受伤她老是幸灾乐祸
You 9.30? Come on, I'll be behind.
你是9:30的客人吗 进来吧 我要晚了
So, who normally does your hair? The council?
一般谁帮你打理头发?工会吗?
Are you Andrea Kemble?
你是Andrea Kemble吗
I hope so. Else I'm in another bugger's flat.
当然是 不然就是私闯民宅了
You've no chance of a David Cassidy.
你弄不成David Cassidy的长发发型
It'll have to be a Paul Newman.
只能弄Paul Newman的发型了
Detective Inspector Sam Tyler.
我是Sam Tyler警探
Haven't you lot got better things to do?
你们没其他事可干了吗
Go on then. Who's he flashed this time?
说吧 这次他又吓到谁了?
Can we sit down? No. I've a 9.30 due.
能坐下说话吗 不行 我9:30有客人
Just tell me what our Billy's done.
直接告诉我Billy又干了什么吧
Billy... died.
Billy…死了
During the night.
昨晚死的
No he didn't.
不可能
He was in police custody.
在警局的看守所里
I..I just saw him yesterday.
我 我昨天刚见过他
It happened in the early hours of the morning.
就在天亮前几小时
It must be another Kemble. You've got it mixed up.
肯定是同名同姓 你们搞错了
I'm sorry.
对不起
How?
怎么会这样?
We need somebody to identify the body. Was he married or...?
我们需要他的亲人来认尸 他结婚了吗
Just me.
他只有我一个亲人
My baby brother.
他是我弟弟
That's Billy.
是Billy
What's that?
那是什么
He's bruised.
他受伤了
There was an altercation in the cells.
牢房♥里发生了一点口角
There was a fight with another prisoner.
他和另一名犯人发生了争执
That's how he died?
他是这样死的?
The coroner will determine the exact cause of death.
法医将查出确切死因
Alright. I see.
我明白了
Thank you, Detective Inspector.
谢谢 警探先生
We've still to verify the exact chain of events.
我们会查清事情的始末的
But everything seems to have been done in accordance
但是调查必须按照
with the correct procedural guidelines.
正确的程序流程办事
Of course. I'm sure you've been very thorough.
当然 我相信你们一定会彻查的
Is that all I have to do?
还有什么要我做的吗
Look...
听着
Is there anything else you want to know?
您还有什么想知道的吗
Don't you want to ask anything?
没其他问题了?
I'm sorry we've caused you this much trouble.
对不起 给您添麻烦了
I won't take up any more of your time.
不打扰您了
Miss Kemble.
Kemble小姐
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表